It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New type of cloud found

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowshining
when can a cloud just be a cloud?

That is a simple question...

When there is a UFO inside...

Then it will most certainly be 'just a cloud'

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

New cloud ?? ok, this looks like after a day with heavy chemtrailing, I have a few pictures like that, and they usually appear after many hours of spray...

Come On, flame away , this here is just another attempt to 'normalize' chemtrails so that people can say : NO, those are New extraordinary Clouds.....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Wow, saw this article a few days ago and it really impressed me!

It reminds me of liquid metal, certainly creepy/awe-inspiring but I don't think this is a conspiracy, just mother nature putting on a show for us!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UK_Owen

Liquid metal, bairum , yes .. Chemtrails, and the Nwo are adding it to the Norm of things... Pay attention too this... New Cloud , tskk...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Could have sworn that some of those BBC images are photochopped!

Ah well..

The ripple effect you see can often be caused by wind blowing over a mountain range. You will also notice clouds such as lenticular clouds and other layer type clouds forming in these 'waves'. The higher the mountain, the higher the wind the bigger the wave will be.

None the less an interesting looking cloud. No doub't they'll have to update all the commercial pilot metorology books now
haha.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Reminds me of how clouds look in video games.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Second picture is pretty amazing though

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What if clouds are trying to tell us something?

I left Alabama on Monday, headed for Texas, nice sunny spring day. then about 100 miles east of Dallas these clouds rolled in...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I stopped to get fuel, snacks and drinks, when I went inside it was partly cloudy and when I came back out it looked like that. Kinda gave me the creeps. So I snapped that pic.

It was almost as if it was some kind of ominous warning. A line I should not cross, but I did. And bad things did happen in Dallas. It made the news and it involved a break in a chain of sorts, one that should not have happened yet but did, and it has caused a dangerous situation to get even more so. I can't elaborate too much more on it now. These last few days have been bad, and likely will get worse because this should not have happened yet, and in a way is like having a death warrant issued against me.

It has been hell on earth since then, I am now headed back east and praying that I don't see any more clouds like that.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by nowshining
when can a cloud just be a cloud?

That is a simple question...

When there is a UFO inside...

Then it will most certainly be 'just a cloud'

You have to admit. It's the perfect camouflage.. Just saying....

I don't think there is really anything to be afraid of... Unless that is what it is being used for... either way we will probably find out pretty soon.... The latter possibly sooner..

[edit on 5-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's a streetlight.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join