It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, New Member Here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hi, I'm Wegner. I've been an avid reader of this site for some time now and have really enjoyed reading some of the stories and research by its members. I have always had an interest in alternative news topics but I must say that I am completely blown away by the sheer volume of information that gets posted here.

I had always had an inkling that something was not right about the way the world works and have always sought after the truth however disturbing or enlightening it may be. This eventually led me here to be among people I can talk about these topics with as it seems that most of the mainstream T.V watchers couldn't care less if there were bases on the moon or a global conspiracy to enslave them. I find it difficult to broach these subjects to most people as there is simply so much background information to tie in with it that it would take me all day to explain it to them, but I do try.

Throughout my life I have noticed how powerful a propaganda tool T.V really is and how for most of the population of the planet, what they see on T.V is their reality and to question it is to lose their grip on that reality. Instead of being fed information, I believe we must seek the truth out, cross reference and keep digging until some result is found. Then dig some more!

I am particularly interested in Planetary anomalies such as ancient or recent structures on Mars and Luna as well as anywhere else in the Universe and spend a lot of time searching images for artifacts the photoshop team at NASA may have missed and I have actually found a few objects that to me, look out of place or artificial.

I am also fascinated by the U.F.O phenomenon but have yet to see an image or video that makes me say WooHoo! (Hmm, except maybe "The Tether Incident" and a few other "caught off-guard" NASA videos). But I like to keep an open mind and I hope that the imminent "Big Disclosure" is not another "Big Disapointment" for all the hopeful and wise people out there who can smell the truth but are being denied a taste of it.

I look forward to some good conversations, debates and research with ATS members and will try to get some of my own research material here for you to have a look at as soon as I find my feet here. Thanks for reading

Wegner

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Its a huge site with more info then you can digest sometimes.
Look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wegner

Hi there Wegner and welcome to ATS!

ATS is an awesome site, and there is plenty of stuff to do here and read about!

Hope to see you around!

Piranha

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Welcome!

hit the boards and enjoy your time

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

you will need to read this

trust me it helps when emotions get heated

top topics

join