It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Choice Advocates just as violent as Pro Life Advocates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Pro Choice Advocates just as violent as Pro Life Advocates: The mainstream media just doesnt report it...

Deadly pro-abortion violence has been reported at least since 1965 and is escalating rapidly, with an incredible 269 homicides and other killings committed in just the last six years (since 2000). 2005 was the bloodiest year, with pro-abortionists murdering 77 people, including 28 pregnant women (and their 28 wanted preborn babies), two baby boys, one little boy and five little girls, four men and two women, and seven other wanted preborn babies. The pro-abortionists almost matched this bloody slaughter in 2002, with 58 deaths, and in 2003, with 53 deaths. In fact, pro-abortionists have averaged more murders per year since 1967 (that’s 39 years in a row) than so-called “pro-lifers” have in the history of the entire conflict over abortion!

Abortion Violence

Maine Parents Charged With Kidnapping Pregnant Daughter

Special Report Exposes America's Forced Abortion Epidemic

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Are Pro choice as terror threat as pro life? i think not, all i have read and seen so far from the Pro life side was violence and hatred. Not likely something God likes or the bible describes.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Rather the point of the thread Pro Choice violence goes unreported by the media. So of course fewer people are aware of it than say the Dr Tiller murder which will be played for weeks in the mainstream media because it suits the medias agenda.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

Have you looked at your source? Does its IP resolve to "The Vatican Inc"?

Really now, if your going to talk about "Pro Choice" violence you need a better source than the zealot site you quoted :shk:

My favorite from your links

www.hli.org...

:shk:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The information is verifiable, when you look up the names and cases involved and reported. Both sides are violent the media is just reporting one side of the story. I have no problem with a catholic source as most folks on the other side have no probem with a planned parenthood source or gods forbid wikipedia.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Uh, they are citing incidents like this one:

abortionviolence.com...

"Kenneth McCoy pleaded guilty to reckless conduct stemming from a July 2000 incident when he jumped on his wife's stomach to induce an abortion. His wife, who wanted the baby very much, miscarried the same day,"

That was something personal, that was not a politically motivated attack - that was a case of domestic abuse. Pregant women are extreme risk of domestic abuse, and it isn't limited to pro-choice advocates. lol

This site is grasping at straws, I see where they get that logic, but it's not a comparable incident. It's apples to oranges.

new topics

top topics

join