It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stages biggest-ever war drill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Israel stages biggest-ever war drill

www.cnn.com

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Israel started its biggest emergency drill in the nation's history Sunday to prepare civilians, soldiers and rescue crews for the possibility of war, the defense force said in a statement.
The five-day drill, nicknamed Turning Point 3, comes amid the nation's rising tensions with Iran.

It will be conducted in public facilities, including schools, military bases and government offices. Students, soldiers and other civilians will practice how to gather at protected places du
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
is World War 3 a step away?

I think i was right when i mentioned before that tension between Iran and Israel would rise what the World eyes on North Korea. The thing is having Iran never tested a Nuke before, do they have Nuke Stocks from Russia?...will Israel use its 80 Nukes?

Also I would like all the ATS members to keep an eye and post replies about how the tension rised lately also with all the latest Info..this is my first POst btw and I'm really excited..ATS has become my fav website of all so thank you very much

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

will Israel use its 80 Nukes?

What does their target package consist of?

Maybe we could have a little say in what points of interest we would like to see nuked?

Obviously Mecca and Medina. Tehran, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, etc.

Who else would they nuke?

THey only got 80 chances to get it right, so let's hear who they would nuke.

Personally I don't think 80 would be enough.

NOw the US has like 5,000 nukes, we could nuke everyone and win by default.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Already being discussed here.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This is the biggest of their annual operations.

They do this every year. Not too much concern but if our administration neglects Israel they really don't have any other friends in the world to rely on for many things they need to exist.

Push may come to shove but don't expect the surface of the sun to visit Iran.

It would be pretty on the 4th though.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
NOw the US has like 5,000 nukes, we could nuke everyone and win by default

I think Russia and their 14,000 nukes might have something to say about that.

As for these "tensions" - how are they any different than what we have seen the last several years? Seriously, you could take a news article from five years ago and change the time stamp and it would probably still be relevant as if it happened today.

"North Korea is preparing a missile launch... blah blah blah"
"North Korea rescinds Korean Armistice Agreement... blah blah blah"
"Iran is developing nuclear weapons to destroy Israel... blah blah blah"
"Israel is preparing for war... blah blah blah"

We've heard this all before. Yet every week it seems we have some doom and gloom thread pop up on ATS, and the majority of the respondents play along as if this is some new and developing situation. How long has World War III been about to start? About 60 years?

Stop allowing the banking elite to divert your attention from the theft of your lifestyle and your future with these redundant fear mongering news stories.

You're all forgetting that a central bank is the key for the banking elite to make any leader of any nation their puppet. You're also all forgetting that even Iran and North Korea have central banks. Stop being fooled by these staged events created by these puppet boogeymen.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Stop allowing the banking elite to divert your attention from the theft of your lifestyle and your future with these redundant fear mongering news stories.

You're all forgetting that a central bank is the key for the banking elite to make any leader of any nation their puppet. You're also all forgetting that even Iran and North Korea have central banks. Stop being fooled by these staged events created by these puppet boogeymen.

Bankers die in nuclear warfare as well?

I say launch the nukes and let's see who survives.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I say launch the nukes and let's see who survives.

Most of those who survive are not the lucky ones

If you had the power, would you do it?

I think anyone who'd have the money, would go somewhere safer, some far off mountain.... with acid-proof umbrellas

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Already being discussed here.

It looks as if your post is dead... The current op looks like he did a good job putting it together also, and the theme looks different, perhaps the mods will keep it open?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join