It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cylinder UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Anyone seen this before? It looks to be a pretty good picture.

It IS a lil hard to tell how big it is without frame of reference, but still good none the less

This is exactly what i saw in Nashville Tenn 2 years ago, gliding behind a cloud.

Anyone have any comments?

George Knapp saw this photo posted on Filer's Files, a cylindrical UFO seen in Watervliet, NY on May 11, 2009. It was said to hover about 500 feet off the ground before moving slowly away. The craft looks like how the 'Needles' object was described.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I think this has been discussed on ATS before, but it is a solar baloon!

A solar balloon is a hot air balloon that is heated entirely by the sun. No flame or other external heat source is needed - the balloon gets its heat from the black material which it is made from. Dark colors absorb heat, so the black surface of a solar balloon absorbs heat from the sun, which heats the air inside the balloon. Thus, they can fly all day, without re-heating or re-inflating, as long as the sun is out.

In this video there are quite a few different shapes, so this could also explain some other sightings from other people here on ATS!

[edit on 1-6-2009 by The Shade]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Doesnt look like anything close to a solar baloon to me, ive seen those before. i dont know about theone in the picture but the one i saw that looked exactly like it was absolutely massive, it would have ot be about as long as 4 or 5 commercial airliners end to end as high up as it was.

Like i said i dont know how big the one in thepic is, but it looks to be the same shape

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

They come in all shapes and sizes... When I was at school we made a crazy big one that was the length of a semi detached house! Took ages to get into the air. we had it on string so it wouldn't cause an accident on the nearby motorway!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure no one is following these solar balloons when they launch them.

This means a 10'+ black plastic bag is going to land in someones tree

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I saw a white cylindar that was massive as well but vertical not horizontal. It was solid and unmoving in the sky. Another one of those moments that I wish I had had a camera.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Arnt these cylinders meant to be the new Grey ships, they dont have saucers anymore they have these cylinders. Well maybe they have both but I read they pilot these cylinders.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I hope not. I don't want them anywhere around me.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
not sure, i know they have been seen alot, i just thought this was a pretty good picture of what i have seen before.

Where did you find the info that they are the new gray ships? id like to read up more, ive seen a few here in Idaho too.

strange to see such a non aerodynamic object in the sky

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Good post

This craft/UFO shape has been around since the late 1800's.

Search and you will find!

Lets not get paranoid about the greys as there is no proof of what they are or what race pilots theses craft if any?

top topics

join