It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Reptilians a moment....what about the ROACHILLIANS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I don't trust predators in general.

But I may be able to trust plant-eating reptiles.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
DId you by any chance just watch "Mimic"
just a question....also where do you get your info?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I vaguely remember the trailer for that movie, but afraid it never spawned any interest for me. It's just not part of a genre I'm interested in as a rule.

And as I have stated before - I haven't found any information on the subject, anywhere.

Either the entire record of the event has been glossed over, is severely out of date, was never deemed important enough to make an official announcement about, or under lock and key in one of those impressive file cabinets that only a small fraction have access to.

Either way - it appears it wasn't as widespread a problem as I had suspected.

So that's good news, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have first hand knowledge that the reptilians and the roachillians are breeding together to spawn hybrid mutants that will destroy the world's human population. They're breeding together and laying their eggs in the millions as you read this. If you're a human, you should not heed this as a warning, but as something inevitable. Prepare for your final days.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ummm - quisling here. I've got a bit of a soft spot for them, they helped me a lot in getting over my fear of bugs.

I was staying at a friend's place and every day, in the very early hours of the morning about 20 or 30 of them would invade the living room.

I got to be an expert at scooping them up in a dustpan and chucking them over the balcony.

Then one afternoon I found a sick one on the balcony, so honouring the correct code of conduct when dealing with a wounded enemy I made him a little bed of flower petals and gave him food and water.

My friend was disgusted and horrified with this and wouldn't allow me to bring him into the living room.

I had to make him a little shelter out of a cardboard box so at least he was comfortable and cared for in the couple of days before he died.

Do you think this will go in my favour if they take over?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My Roachillians are right where I left them.

In the ashtray...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This sounds like the original Men in Black part script that was left on the cutting room floor. Or maybe star ship troopers ?

I don't know, but these things are gross. That video that was posted with the billions of roaches was yuck!. So are these guys part of the insectoid race? Or are they a stand alone race of bugs

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes you are correct. Am i worried about Rochillians? Yes i am.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Interesting. So what you're saying is the negative factions of both species are recombining their hybrid DNA in an attempt to "outnumber"...the brute strength of the Reptillian with the numbers of the Roachillians.

Makes sense. Perfect sense.

If it's any consolation - I've seen some of these rebel hybrids on occassion doing their nasty little deeds and while they think they're being smart and all that - the Higher Orders of both species could put that rebellious faction under the heel of their boot rather easily.

They may have the numbers, but they're highly predictable and incredibly stupid in some regards.

Now granted their "leaders/breeders/handlers" might think numbers are the answer - especially considering they seem OBSESSED with numbers - especially in terms of concepts like "value" and "worth" and monetary matters.

But rest easy - I guarantee just a small faction of The Royal Guard could easily take out enough of them to cast fear into the hearts of the rebel factions.

Seriously....they may think they've got a plan, but it's simply destined to FAIL MISERABLY.

Originally posted by berenike
Do you think this will go in my favour if they take over?

Kind actions are never forgotten in the Universial Scheme of things.

I'm sure the species is most honored for your considerations of their wounded. Such actions speak well of you.

Besides - it's not the ENTIRE Roachillian Faction that is the issue here. Like I said before, most of them are very "live and let live".

It's just the rude, power hungry buggers who have no concept of "enough" and "live and let live".

Those rebel factions - a blight to the good name of an otherwise awesome race of beings....are the problem.

[edit on 6/1/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well My great great great grandpappy Jeremiah Slayer was almost killed once in a Raochillian stampede.

He was cornered by a Bull Roachillian! Then the unthinkable happened. It charged him. He only had about 4 minutes in which to make a quick decision on what to do next. Luckily he had cat like reflexes and was barely able to jump out of the way in the nick of time.

Why if it wasn't for his trusty old Roachephent gun he surely would have met his end that day on the backyard Savannah that early spring day back 1805. It took five rounds to bring the beast down. He had the head stuffed and mounted on his living room wall.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well told my friend.

I wish we had sarcasm badges. Yours would be a visible from orbit.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Apparently during the Jurassic period there were roaches that were big enough to take on the size on a household cat!! and there is actual fossilized evidence of these big roaches.

Roaches are a bit like rats of the insect world, in that, they seem to be designed to survive just about everything, including nuclear explosions!! I guess it’s possible to imagine, that roaches evolved on other planets just like here on earth and became the dominant life form, on there own planet.

Although personally I think spiders would have given the roaches a good run for their money, so there could be some Spiderilians lol out there too.

- JC

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Several years ago The Computer sent our troubleshooter squad to Outdoors Sector. The sight was horrific! Tall brown poles with green clearance stuff on top. More green clearance stuff on the floor (which was absolutely filthy by the way, looked as if no scrub bot had ever ventured to this sector.)

As we left the safety and security of our beloved Alpha Complex behind we noticed strange mutant life forms darting up and down the poles. Well being the ever vigilant troubleshooter I was I raised my laser and dispatched the mutant creature post haste!

But the wonders of Outdoor sector seemed endless! The dome was so high! And it was colored Blue Security Clearance, It was so high in fact it had mobile Ultraviolet Clearance condensed vapors moving underneath it!

But nothing in our mission briefing prepared us for the encounter with the Giant Radioactive Mutant Cockroaches!

They were the size of transtube bots! At least 180 meters in length! They were taller than the tallest brown pole with Green Clearance stuff on it.

They spotted us and we froze in fear!

One of the pair of Giant Radioactive Mutant Cockroaches spoke!

He asked for "Culture"

As we had no "Culture" to give the Giant Radioactive Mutant Cockroach he became angry and bit the head off of Gone R BOY 2

The horrors of the next few minutes were enough to make a clone wish for the civility of Research and Development Mandatory Volunteer Duty.

Sue R Rat 1 was trampled underneath a mandible, Gone R BOY 3 fresh from the Clone Insertion Transbot again had his head bitten off.

I was only able to survive by giving these malevolent beasts my only copy of Tela O MLY's Greatist Hits volume 4.

Oh the times I had during my Troubleshooter days!

[edit on 7/12/2009 by whatukno]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join