Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Those With ADHD Are the new race "Aquarian Children"?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OK who else thinks like 10 of your close friends have undiagnosed ADHD now after reading this thread and seeing how common it is now that age of aquarius is approaching/here?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dviper785

I think we'd be best to refer to this development as simply development rather than "aquarian children", it makes it sound like crock.

Mankind's mental abilities are developing and its a manual, forced development.

Other than that, we are developing because of competition between eachother. Not because of the environment, we have mastered the environment.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

I wholeheartedly agree with you in that respect I just like using the phrase because it makes it simple and everyone knows what I mean when I say that. I've been following the topic of cosmic energy for a while and have thought before this that we are finally learning to control, or "influence" it, or simply just start feeling it more. To relate it back to the most simple terms I'd describe it as a "mother's intuition."

This thread for me kind of laid out the fact that, quite possibly, the new step in evolution is ADHD - who are the people that are capable of feeling this "energy." I have more thoughts on this that relate to the much debated penial gland and how it is the "antenna" for this energy, also galactic alignment (eg: 2012), the drop of the earths magnetic field which lets the cosmic radiation in, but I won't get into this stuff, slightly off topic.

But yes I agree, that in political correct terms I would say development, and leave out aquarius.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I dont necessarily think ADHD is the way forward, but it does represent a development in the brains processing speed. Our brains are developing. Thats all that needs to be taken from this. Soon the way in which we learn is going to be stepped up a gear, away from textbook, reading and writing. Im guessing we'll start learning subjects together, like blocks of say physics, theology and psychology.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by krazykanuk

Your tone is out of line. Sorry for your experiences, but your son should not be on meds unless he is extremely impulsive and can not control himself. We did not say we were "Aquarien Children". We are just discussing the matter. Mayb you might have ADHD too?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

That's funny that you say that because I would define consciousness as all of those subject put together - the energy with physics, the behavior with psychology, and the spirituality (non-religious) with theology.

Ha you are also posting in the only other thread I've wrote in I noticed.

You and I think very similarly my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Incredible post brother! Made me almost want to cry!
I love your "Fun Facts" too.. Good research also... You just shytted on every debunker's theory..

Were on to something, for real. Help us out. (anyone who have some facts or comments to share).. Your not the only one in sales I'm a mortgage broker!lol....

Thank you very much for contributing to the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Its the best way to think isnt it Viper
haha.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have also came to the conclusion that the penial gland is the antenna. Just wanted to throw that out their.lol.. I think I did a Thread about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Sorry im lost, an antenna for what?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Sorry it was a reply to Dviper (ADHD Side effect lol) when he said

This thread for me kind of laid out the fact that, quite possibly, the new step in evolution is ADHD - who are the people that are capable of feeling this "energy." I have more thoughts on this that relate to the much debated penial gland and how it is the "antenna" for this energy, also galactic alignment (eg: 2012), the drop of the earths magnetic field which lets the cosmic radiation in, but I won't get into this stuff, slightly off topic. But yes I agree, that in political correct terms I would say development, and leave out aquarius.

My bad

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What is this energy that is being referred to?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Cosmic energy. You know all those things that have to do with galactic alignments an all that stuff. Do you know about this?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No. I think that is all crock. I am who I am. I make my choices, sure my perception can be manipulated and influenced, but I still choose my perception.

Could you go into more detail please?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Basically its the "Aquarian Energy Rays" referred to in the first post on that multicolored website.

Think of it in the physics sense.

We know that an atom has a circle of electrons spinning around it - so atoms never actually touch each other. That's why there's that old physics saying that matter is made up of more empty space than solid matter.

"cosmic energy" is just a generic term to define kind of like the "fluid" that all matter is "suspended" in. So - it'd be silly to claim that the space between these atoms is truly EMPTY. There has to be something in there - and if it's not a particle - it must be a wave (ie: energy).

So basically I think of it as the universe is sitting in a giant fish tank, full of water - "cosmic energy," and the galaxies are all floating around, or spinning around suspended in this "fluid." "Cosmic energy" has to exist because gravity needs something to grab on to to pull things together. If the space between ANYTHING was empty - theoretically there could be no interaction between them.

Therefore if we could feel the waves being sent through this "fluid" that would make us "aquarian children" for lack of a better term.

Or in other words people with ADHD, are people who have developed the ability to sense the changes in this "fluid." Is what the thread is based on.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Im sorry i dont agree with the premise that there is a cosmic energy. That there can be no space between atoms? Why not? If you have (atom) ___ (atom) why cant that area just be an area void of matter? There is a cosmic energy as such, left over from the Big Bang, a radiation in all directions. Is that what you are referring to?

When and why does this fluid change? surely it is subject to the interaction of atoms? What benefit does being able to sense the change of this "energy" give?

None?

Cheers

Brad

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

I do accept that that the space between atoms is void of matter. That is the key to my understanding actually. That's why if there isn't matter there as you state - there has to be energy.

My reasoning here ties into the second law of thermodynamics and entropy, stating that the entropy of an isolated system which is not in equilibrium will tend to increase over time, approaching a maximum value at equilibrium. Basically I interpret it as if there is empty space - the universe has to balance that back to equilibrium. And because matter cannot be there - energy has to be there.

Sorry for the confusion I am not referring to the cosmic radiation theories from big bang I'm thinking of something much more basic - my fish tank full of fluid example.

The "fluid" changes because of the actions that are happening around it. Just as in the physical realm the earths gravity is able to pull the moon into motion without touching it, in the energy realm a ripple will be carried across a, yet-to-be-determined, comparable distance.

You stated stated theology, physics, and psychology earlier, here is where it fits in.

Spirituality in theology is closely tied to emotion. If someone around me is sad - that is displayed through behavior (psychology) and a ripple is sent through the surrounding energy (physics). An "aquarius child" which I'll use to keep things simple is able to sense this emotion without the use of the physical, behavioral aspect. The emotion is carried through energy - not matter because it is more closely tied to spirituality (non-religious) than psychology.

I view that as a benefit as we are much more aware and atune to everyone around us.

It makes loads of sense to me!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You hit the nail it right on the head. The Tank analogy is great, you have it right. Imagine what substances and energies we haven't detected yet? Whoa!

I think the "Void" space is dark matter. Simple. Us "Aquarian Children" are like Spiders in the "fluid" but instead I call it a web, because we are sensitive to these vibration that flow threw it. And waves can alter our neuron connections in our minds and body, thus, feeling some ones bad vibes and such.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh come on. I thought this site was about exposing thruth. ADHD AND ADD is nothing but myth supported by doctors and the legal drug cartel expanding profits. Plain and SImple!

ADD etc is a disease easily rectified by putting your boot up your kid's ass and teaching him that it is better to pay attention to what is happening around you than to leave your brains in space.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dviper785
reply to post by Toughiv

I do accept that that the space between atoms is void of matter. That is the key to my understanding actually. That's why if there isn't matter there as you state - there has to be energy.

My reasoning here ties into the second law of thermodynamics and entropy, stating that the entropy of an isolated system which is not in equilibrium will tend to increase over time, approaching a maximum value at equilibrium. Basically I interpret it as if there is empty space - the universe has to balance that back to equilibrium. And because matter cannot be there - energy has to be there.

Sorry for the confusion I am not referring to the cosmic radiation theories from big bang I'm thinking of something much more basic - my fish tank full of fluid example.

The "fluid" changes because of the actions that are happening around it. Just as in the physical realm the earths gravity is able to pull the moon into motion without touching it, in the energy realm a ripple will be carried across a, yet-to-be-determined, comparable distance.

You stated stated theology, physics, and psychology earlier, here is where it fits in.

Spirituality in theology is closely tied to emotion. If someone around me is sad - that is displayed through behavior (psychology) and a ripple is sent through the surrounding energy (physics). An "aquarius child" which I'll use to keep things simple is able to sense this emotion without the use of the physical, behavioral aspect. The emotion is carried through energy - not matter because it is more closely tied to spirituality (non-religious) than psychology.

I view that as a benefit as we are much more aware and atune to everyone around us.

It makes loads of sense to me!

Whoa! Did you publish that?lol Same thing I was thinking. You articulated it perfect! You the man

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join