It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Greer is onto something

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I just got this from the Disclosure Project. The last sentence, if true, may lead to something real finally being done.

"Steven M. Greer MD, founder and director of The Disclosure Project will be speaking in Denver in the Turnhalle Room at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus on Thursday, June 18, 2009 from 7:00 to 10:00 pm.

Dr. Greer launched the world-wide Disclosure movement to end UFO secrecy and is currently advising members of Congress, foreign heads of state, and figures very close to the Obama Administration on how to best control currently illegal classified projects related to UFOs. These projects, which are embedded within a number of military, intelligence and corporate operations, have been managed without the oversight of Congress or the President of the United States since at least the late 1950s.

At his keynote address in Denver on June 18, 2009, Dr. Greer will review past briefings with world leaders and outline current Disclosure Project initiatives to brief those in Washington and other world capitals on the UFO subject.

Dr. Greer has provided briefings for the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many members of Congress, among others. For the most part, these senior leaders have been systematically denied access to projects connected to the UFO subject.

Dr. Greer states, “These projects have been managed illegally for over 50 years and as such constitute a grave threat to our US national security. The central reason for the secrecy is directly connected to the corrupting influence of special interests in the oil, energy, and financial sectors, since the Disclosure of the sciences related to UFO energy and propulsion systems would quickly end our addiction to oil and coal. This secrecy, aside from being illegal, has denied humanity wondrous new sources of energy generation that would rapidly solve the environmental and energy crises. In this sense, the reason for the secrecy is simple: old fashioned greed and lust for power...”

Recently, Dr. Greer has been working with senior members of a G7 country to initiate open contact with the extraterrestrial civilizations that are responsible for some of the UFO sightings around the world."

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It could get dangerous for Dr. Greer leading up to what he is trying to accomplish. I'm sure alot of people would like him gone. On the contrary he is now the symbol for disclosure and I'm sure if anything were to "happen" to him in the coming months it would strengthen the projects determination exponentially with alot of unforseen consequences. Interestingly though I feel some kind of disclosure is on the horizon and about to be brought to the table, yet how much and how fast is still up in the air.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Greer has some very bad audio files on his homepage, where he really makes a fool of himself. Since i heard these, i don't believe a word from his mouth anymore.

On the other hand was the disclosure project in the white house press room a thorough and obviously damn helpful thing. And the book he wrote is quite impressive, even if half of it was lied or exaggerated, what is very likely.

Well, nevertheless i still believe, that he will play an important role in intergalactic history.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
We are being had by this guy. This "project" is an all out gravy train of monumental proportions. Like I said in the other thread.. it's a hit TV series using the same techniques as the popular show LOST. Dangle the carrot, have conferences, have summits, charge $250 a ticket, sell books, sell media exposure, dangle carrot, make wild revelation, repeat, PROFIT!

[edit on 1-6-2009 by contemplator]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

250 bux to attend? Does this go for ALL UFO conferences?
Say it ain't so. PLEASE.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

you DO need money to fund these things...

ALSO its the capitalist ideology... cannot get upset over that.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Hmm, well, he is a trauma surgeon, a well distinguished MD that could earn a lot more practicing instead. why would he want to trade that for something uncertain (income wise) ?

He is also a father and husband which means he has to support his family, this is an very intelligent guy.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
check it out....he talks all about it.....

Click here for more..in related videos....7 parts...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GOTZEUS

Very interesting, Dr Greer talks about his experience of a very large manifestation of UFOs along with several others witness, one occasion lasted for one hour according to greer. But tell me this, why on earth does not a group of ETI/UFO experts always carry with them high quality digital video recorders and cameras? It cant be a weight or comfort issue since a HD camera can fit in your pocket these days and it can also be loaded with several gigabyte of storage, so he will never run out of "film". Its really puzzling.

Thanks for the link

[edit on 2009/6/1 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Greer believes in rods...

Zero credibility.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnain

Zero credibility.

So what were rods really? I heard they were just bugs?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I believe the best part of that email did not get posted. This is the last paragraph from the update email.

Recently, Dr. Greer has been working with senior members of a G7 country to initiate open contact with the extraterrestrial civilizations that are responsible for some of the UFO sightings around the world. This historic breakthrough will be reviewed at the Denver presentation, and a workshop on the CSETI contact protocols will be held on Saturday, June 20, 2009, also at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus, from 1:30 to 6:00 pm.

I felt much like some of you did when I got this, it seemed all about selling tickets to the conference and/or his new books. When I read this last paragraph I see there just may be something to it. I have read that some person in Italy has information so maybe just maybe we will hear something soon. One can hope

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989

Originally posted by agnain

Zero credibility.

So what were rods really? I heard they were just bugs?

That's it, bugs.

Here's the proof : www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by agnain

Wow, someones mindset doesn't jive with yours so hes got "Zero credibility"?

Your arrogance is moot anyway on the count of the fact that the Disclosure Project's 400+ military, government, intelligence AND civilian personnel are willing to stand with Dr Greer and back not only him,but his cause as well.

Some people need to pull their head out .

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Omega85]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This Greer guy comes across as a bit of a Walter Mitty character. Those in the military who left the safety of the shadows to speak out may come to regret their decision. I'm still undecided about whether contact with aliens has been made and is being covered up by our governments, but I have come to the conclusion that there is something extremely suspicious and fake about Greer.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
A Big LOL! @ Steven Greer!

Oh Dear... where's Jeff Ritzmann when you need him?

"JEFF!"

It appears Cult Greer are running low on finances again! Perhaps his free energy technology involves burning dollar bills? CSETI makes Blossom Goodchild & her beloved GFL Groupies look quite pedestrian!

$250 To See A Joker? I'll stick to free re-runs of Batman thanks!

IRM

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hey,love your signature. . . Wasn't there enough room to get David Ickes picture on there?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So the board's motto is "deny ignorance" right? You might want to note the admission is a $10 donation at the door for this 3 hour Denver presentation.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I absolutely think Greer has the right idea. I think the truth is less evident because the phenomena has been fragmented, in part, by deliberate design. All most any service person has to bring to the table is their own personal anecdote.

They're very often very compelling anecdotes, but at the end of the day, anecdotes is what they are. Greer is attempting to do the opposite by gathering a significant number of these witnesses and attempting to build a coordinated circumstantial case. I think that's the right move.

I'm sure he's disappointed he hasn't built all that much momentum toward the ultimate goal. Big names still aren't talking.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Anyone possibly have any updates on anything of interest that came out of that talk in Denver?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join