It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif. octuplets mom and her 14 kids get TV show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Calif. octuplets mom and her 14 kids get TV show

news.yahoo.com

LOS ANGELES – The Southern California woman who gave birth to the world's longest-surviving set of octuplets has signed a deal to star in a reality television series, her lawyer said Sunday.

Nadya Suleman, who gave birth to the six boys and two girls in January and also has six other children, agreed to be filmed for a proposed television show by 3Ball Productions, attorney Jeff Czech said.

The company, which is a subsidiary of Amsterdam-based Eyeworks International, hasn't yet sold the show to any American television network, he said.

The show will be modeled after a successful E
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey, look on the bright side. At least she won't be in our faces on the news 24-7. I can't believe our news media. They first gave her way too much attention, then they ridiculed her, and now the media is giving away a free reality TV show just exclusively to her. This is just ridiculous. There needs to be a change with the MSM in the country.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh Geez, look what they have done this time! Now they are giving her more of what she wants - Attention!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This just burns me up! It's absolutely disgusting in my opinion. Well for those of us that were wondering how this mentally unstable breeder was going to pay for all the kids.........now we know. Way to perpetuate this type of behavior. Husbandless, jobless, baby machine. I honestly hope no one watches this show. This horrendous woman should NOT be encouraged. It's things like this that really make me wonder what the heck is wrong with the population

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This horrendous woman should NOT be encouraged.

She obviously has a mental defect, and needs to have babies to feel validated. Which means...she's just going to continue this behavior...and I predict she'll be pregnant again before the year is out.

She needs to be institutionalized, not given a reality show...

top topics

join