It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass earthquakes worldwide? Website error?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It also seems a lot of volcanoes are going off. I clicked one and it said the last eruption was in 1999.

hmmm

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It is showing volcano's all over (to me)

I did a google news search and they appear legitimate

I've never seen so many volcano's erupting or near eruption at the same time

what's going on?

news.google.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Strange worldwide earth events.

I don't jknow what is up but it doesn';t look good.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that is says there is going to be or there was a NUCLEAR EVENT on 2009-3-6 at 3:03:49 in the Washington/Oregon region? Check it out. I didn't here a thing about it and I live right in that area. Does anyone here know what that means or what it could be talking about?

Just found out myself sorry about sounding so paniced. carry on folks.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is not unusual.
Altho there have been more EQ's in recent times, they are consistent in number and continual.
Nothing to be alarmed about.
You have to understand that Earth is expanding.

kenton, as to the Nuclear Event.....
Did you click on it?
It already happened and it does give some info....again....nothing to be alarmed about.

Get a grip guys.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by OhZone]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
Did anyone notice that is says there is going to be or there was a NUCLEAR EVENT on 2009-3-6 at 3:03:49 in the Washington/Oregon region? Check it out. I didn't here a thing about it and I live right in that area. Does anyone here know what that means or what it could be talking about?

Just found out myself sorry about sounding so paniced. carry on folks.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by kenton1234]

PG&E reports an "unusual event" occurred overnight at Diablo Canyon Power Plant. A fire alarm sounded around 1:20 a.m. Tuesday in the plant's Unit 1 containment building. The on-site fire department investigated the incident and confirmed it was a false alarm and all conditions were normal by 3:06 a.m. According to PG&E there was no threat to public health or safety. If an unusual event is not resolved within 15 minutes, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requires the plant to notify the public. An unusual event is the lowest of four emergency classifications. Investigators are researching the cause of the false alarm. )

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well what's new? The Earth's been going to hell for a while now anywho.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There is on average one earthquake every 6 seconds. Most are not even shown on these sites which only show the ones over magnitude 1 or 2.

Most everyone is shocked the first time they stumble on to one of the reporting sites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join