It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 31st The Disclosure Project - Steven Greer Gives Press Release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well it is May 31 (11:59pm) as I am typing. Deadline day. The Disclosure Project website has a press release that was published today. Looks like they are starting to make their move? Link To Press Release

Steven M. Greer MD, founder and director of The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) will be speaking in Denver in the Turnhalle Room at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus on Thursday, June 18, 2009 from 7:00 to 10:00 pm.

Dr. Greer launched the world-wide Disclosure movement to end UFO secrecy and is currently advising members of Congress, foreign heads of state, and figures very close to the Obama Administration on how to best control currently illegal classified projects related to UFOs.

At his keynote address in Denver on June 18, 2009, Dr. Greer will review past briefings with world leaders and outline current Disclosure Project initiatives to brief those in Washington and other world capitals on the UFO subject.

Recently, Dr. Greer has been working with senior members of a G7 country to initiate open contact with the extraterrestrial civilizations that are responsible for some of the UFO sightings around the world. This historic breakthrough will be reviewed at the Denver presentation, and a workshop on the CSETI contact protocols will be held on Saturday, June 20, 2009, also at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus, from 1:30 to 6:00 pm.

I found it quite interesting about the Obama Administration's order for FOIA Transparency this week.

WASHINGTON – Attorney General Eric Holder issued comprehensive new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) guidelines today that direct all executive branch departments and agencies to apply a presumption of openness when administering the FOIA. The new guidelines, announced in a memo to heads of executive departments and agencies, build on the principles announced by President Obama on his first full day in office when he issued a presidential memorandum on the FOIA that called on agencies to "usher in a new era of open government." At that time, President Obama also instructed Attorney General Holder to issue new FOIA guidelines that reaffirm the government’s commitment to accountability and transparency. The memo rescinds the guidelines issued by the previous administration.

"By restoring the presumption of disclosure that is at the heart of the Freedom of Information Act, we are making a critical change that will restore the public’s ability to access information in a timely manner," said Attorney General Holder. "The American people have the right to information about their government’s activities, and these new guidelines will ensure they are able to obtain that information under principles of openness and transparency."

DOJ LINK

[edit on 1-6-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Yeah I'm hoping they bring out some good information. Aliens are one of them crazy people topics though. I'm not sure how the average person would take any creditable information, and worse yet the spin the the media can put on something.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Well they do say that 70% of Americans believe in ET. But I think it would be life as normal for most.

I think it would be like, 1st person at water cooler, "did you hear that 30 second piece on the news last night about Aliens are real." 2nd person "Yeah that was crazy". 1st person, "Who do you think will win on American Idol?" 2nd person, "Dunno, I'm hungry."

[edit on 1-6-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I thought there was supposed to be video footage released in Denver of an Alien or such.

What ever happened to that?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The tour continues.. another 20 sold out venues and we might get something new. Watching Greer's world tour is like watching the TV series "Lost". Always 2 steps forward and 3 steps back.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
With all the good intentions being implied, I cannot help but think that this endeavour will amount to banging ones head against a wall when it comes to 'forcing' the Governments of the world to reveal any information they have.

All that wil happen is that Mr Greer MD will say 'Disclose now" and the Governments will just laugh and say " your a nutjob , alines don't exist, hahaha". the UFO will again be made tolook foolish and so the MSM will say " if you believe in UFO's and aliens then you need mental help , because you 'confused'".

I for one, really truly hope they will tell , but in all honesty, they won't, because if they do then they'll also have to admit to intimidation even killing witnesses, and that means jailterms for those that did the deed.

My advice to Mr Greer MD is to not only 'demand' , demands too strong a word , that he respectively ask for 'disclosure' and also say to the UFO community and those directly affected by loss or intimidation techniques that we offer the olive branch of peace to those who withheld the information and offer amnesty to those implicated in the intimidation and killings , by saying past sins wil be forgiven IF they tell the truth for once.
Off those in the know ONE opportunity to come forward and admit they held back the information, if not they all means neccersary will be implimented to bring the truth out into the open and any person that doesn't accept this offer wil be subject to the full extent of the law if implicated in threatening witnesses.

Besides asking to reveal the information will only be met with " sorry , we cannot disclose any information as it 'affects national security'", its about time that the Governments on the world wake up and realise that they are part of a wider worldly community , one of the Earth and not just of one country.

top topics

join