It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 9/11 ATS coverup

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

It matters a heck of a lot. You seem to have a blame-the-jews mindset. But while you blame the Jews you are failing to see what else is going behind the scenes.

I don't BLAME THE JEWS, but you obviously CAN'T SEE IT!

I just blame the people that ARE JEW!

It appears to be an INNATE property of those in power to BE JEW!

THE CONNECTION is what I am BLAMING!

If the people in power ARE JEW, people like you say: "Oh, it's not cause they are Jew! They just want power!"

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Can ou all just calm the fudge down!? So what if Jewish people did 9/11. If it WERE Muslims I doubt you would be making posts about it.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.. Were there Jews involved? possibly, just like it's possible the U.S Government were involved YOU DON'T KNOW!!!

Some of the posts in this thread are one step away from racism... some are already there... It's a DAMN SHAME the day ATS becomes racist.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Its funny this has turned to be about racism and bigotry, all i wanted was for people to see the information on the link!!!

Thats all i wanted. I understand that im not good with my words which is why i usually just lurk, but i thought this information was informative and since it was taken off , i reposted it. sorry for ruffling peoples feathers here. There was no hurt intended...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Pro-tip: next time you make a thread like this don't specifically mention that Jewish people did 9-11 like you did in your thread title. Instead, just say there were Jewish people in 9-11 or something... the way you worded your thread obviously attracted the anti-semite crowd here.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminatus I

You are such a racist. Why not ask if a Christian ruled the world or a muslim or a buddist?

Every country on Earth has been "ruled" by anyone other than a "Jew" but you think that Jews run everything. If you get banned its because you are ignorant, not because Jews run this website.

Name one country other than Israel that has had a Jewish president, prime minister or king?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well ATS does censor and delete a lot of information and certain topics because it makes nanny net programs unable to view ATS which in response makes ATS lose advertising dollars. But about the ATS 9/11 cover-up, I doubt it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

hmm that could be could racist as well..

how do you know muslims had anything to do with it.. bc the MSM told you that?

2 sides to every coin my friend..

just food for thought

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Your Jewish tactics are good! I bet you are fooling many people into thinking that I am an anti-Semite even when I say:

I AM NOT AN ANTI-SEMITE!

Yet, they have been so brainwashed that they won't even understand this:

I AM NOT AN ANTI-SEMITE!

I never said that it was a Jewish Plot: I said that it was a Plot by Jews.

You, yourself said that not all Jews are represented by those Jews in power!

The Jews may be behind the plot, but that does not mean the whole religion is.

You are obviously a Jewish apologist trying to paint me as a racist.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think Illuminatus I is the real life Borat. He sounds just like him. Jew this and Jew that.

Muslims did commit the acts of terror and murder on 9/11. That’s just a fact. If the Israeli government had intelligence that Bush ignored, it doesn't make the Jews complicit in 9/11.

The FBI had intelligence about 9/11 that the Bush Administration ignored.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

You are such a racist. Why not ask if a Christian ruled the world or a muslim or a buddist?

Every country on Earth has been "ruled" by anyone other than a "Jew" but you think that Jews run everything. If you get banned its because you are ignorant, not because Jews run this website.

Name one country other than Israel that has had a Jewish president, prime minister or king?

Just because a group of Jews attempts to control, does not mean ALL JEWS DO!

Just because a group of blacks joins the black Panthers does not mean ALL BLACKS DO!

YOU are the racist here, not I!

You can not differentiate between what I say, and what you believe - YOU RACIST!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

link   

link   
Were Israelis' involved in 9/11? Some evidence seems to point that way. There have been a few threads pointing out the information already, so I won't go into it here. Do I believe all Jews to be evil? Not in the slightest. You are on the right track OP, but you need not paint your picture with such a wide brush. That's the sort of thing that brings the 'wrath' of certain people down on you. Why people feel the need to jump to the defense of blacks/whites/Jews/Muslims/communists/etcetera, is probably because the defender is black/white/Jewish/Muslim/communist/etc. Since I just wrote that long arse thing, it made me realize that for some reason, ATS wants me to capitalize 'Jew' and 'Muslim', how odd...

Anyhoo... I never really understood the inherent desire to stand up for a group or organization in an anonymous internet forum, so don't ask me why people get so heated. As for ATS "being in on it", I seriously doubt that. Mods are people too, and as such you WILL find favoritism, regardless of this being the supposed 'best staff on the internet'. Ahem. So sometimes folks will get away with stuff they shouldn't, and sometimes folks will get punished for something they shouldn't, but that's life in a nutshell.

Chrono

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm from New York. You should come meet me so that I can tell you to your face what I think of you, Internet Coward.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

Evidence? really. Can you share your evidence? That non-sense that Jews didn't go to work that day was started by a muslim cleric from pakistan two weeks after 9/11 who had never stepped foot in NY.

My second cousin was working that day. She never came home. I guess she didn't get the super secret jewish sick day memo.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

Do you have a picture of Hitler hanging about your bed? Do you think that Jews decide when the sun rises and sets. Do you shave your head at least once a week?

Stop back peddling, admit that you hate Jews and you'll feel better. Acknowledging that you are an anti-semite is the first step to recovery.

Why are you asking me these insane things?

Obviously it is your tactics to make me look like I hate Jews! I've said many times that I am not anti-semite, yet you keep doing this.

It's obvious that you are working as an agent to paint me as an anti-semite.

You are trying to make me look like a Nazi with your stupid questions.

"admit that you hate Jews" ?????

You are only fooling the idiots.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Do you really think that Jews played a big part in 9-11?

The hijackers were of Arab descent (taking the official story).

And if 9-11 was an inside job our government did it. Not the Jews.

How cute...you still think a bunch of guys with box cutters brought down the towers.

link   
I think Finemann needs to do a bit of research......if you firmly believe that muslims were behind 9/11, ah heck, im not goin to bother, have a good day

link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by scubagravy

the way you worded your thread obviously attracted the anti-semite crowd here.

And the pro-semite crowd apparently.

Chrono

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join