posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
Here are the following things that I can confirm.
1. I have seen his mustang driving around the Northwest Ohio area. The car does exist. However, I can not confirm the mpg or power specs as I did
not inspect or test the car.
2. The "plant opening" was an open house that was conducted on Monday and was just down the street from my house. This event did occur, I
personally saw it. Many, many people were in attendance from the surrounding area.
3. He is leasing a 100,000sg/ft building from Fulton Industries (the location of the open house on Monday). It is not cheap to lease such a large
industrial building. He is putting his money where his mouth is.
4. He is a respected person in the area. He is a drag racer and is well known in the community. He successfully sells the VALLEY GIRDLE-PRO which
strengthens the engine block on high horsepower drag racing engines. He sells these through his company web-site:
5. His new company which will be producing the engines has a web-site: "http://www.hp2g.com/. On this site it lists team members which include an
HR Manager, a Patent Attorney, as well as several others. This site also shows test data of the engine installed in his mustang. The most recent
test seems to indicate that this included an EPA test that was passed, very interesting. I will have to see if the EPA has any information on this
While the claims of high mpg and great power specs seem to good to be true, I have to say that the facts that I have shown seem to indicate that this
is legit. I will keep doing research and will let you know what I find.