It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former website tourist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Greetings to all,

I have been frequenting this site daily for sometime now and decided to finally become part of the fray.

Hopefully, I'll meet my 20 post threshold and be able to contribute to the spirited debate found on this website.

I look forward to delivering incite on the many topics available from time to time and I look forward to hearing the incite of others as well.

Lets keep the information flowing!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hail Jake, nice to make your acquaintance. Look forward to hearing from you in the future. You picked a good time to join.

Seems a Perfect Storm is brewing around us

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi there, welcome to ATS.

Funny thing is, I didn't even know about the freshman board when I started, so I posted and posted and posted to get 20 posts to make my introduction thread, and realized creating freshman board threads did not require a post amount

Anyways, hope to see you around and creating some fine threads in the future!

Piranha

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

There sure is a storm a brewing, no doubt about it. We are in for one heck of a ride!

Thanks for the kind words buddy. I look forward to debating with you in the future.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Love your avatar and welcome to ATS. I hope your stay here is as long and as enjoyable as mine has been.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards

wupy

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello Jakes51. As you can tell by my registration date and how many posts I have, I'm just as knew as you are. I just started posting last week. Getting too spooky these days and nobody in my neighborhood wants to talk about possible solutions. They say things like "Solution? What's the problem?" and it's downhill from there. It's good to have ATS because it's mostly comprised of people that are like minded and are willing to discuss the craziest topic looking for truth and potential solutions. Love the avatar, too. Made me laugh. Welcome aboard and I'll see you out there, good buddy

new topics

top topics

join