It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Level government insiders speak out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

EDIT: OUPS I WAS MISTAKEN... SO I CUT OF PART OF THE THREADS TITTLE... SORRY GUYS.......

I WAS JUST A BIT OVERENTHUSIASTIC...

THIS WAS JUST RELEASED 8 YEARS AGO... !!!

Disclosure after the end of May. Hmmmm.

I am going to update this thread as best i can. IF SOME REAL NEWS COME UP....

IS DISCLOSURE ABOUT TO BEGIN????????????

[edit on 31/5/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Nice post but I dont have sound.
Is there anyway you could sum up what it says??

link   
this is actually from 2001.

And the guy first speaking is Greer, an unusual character( although was pretty legit at that time)

CX

link   
Well that was a nice appetiser!

Is it just me or is that footage old? Just looks that way to me.

This will be a great one to keep an eye on though, so thanks for posting it.

CX.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Ah thanks!
Thanks again..

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
lol. Thats from The Disclosure Project, which is 8 years old.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
this is actually from 2001.

And the guy first speaking is Greer, an unusual character( although was pretty legit at that time)

Yeah, this video is from quite a while ago!

CX

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So if this was from 2001, why hasn't the big news happened yet?

Surely if there was news of craft recoveries and live/dead bodies, there would be more news about it on these kind of forums?

Or has there been and i've missed it?

CX.

CX

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
lol. Thats from The Disclosure Project, which is 8 years old.

Aha....thanks for that.

CX.

CX

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.

CX.

[edit on 31/5/09 by CX]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
People are just totally grasping at straws now aren't they? Now we're bringing up clips that are 8 years old and presenting them as evidence that disclosure is coming? lol

Don't any of you realize that the government has PURPOSEFULLY been keeping the truth about extraterrestrials from us? What makes you think they're going to help you out and tell you the truth all of the sudden? Seriously think about it, why in the world would they do that unless they have been planning a false flag ET attack?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

is this the same as the 2001 footage?

good clip

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK

EDIT: OUPS I WAS MISTAKEN... SO I CUT OF PART OF THE THREADS TITTLE... SORRY GUYS.......

I WAS JUST A BIT OVERENTHUSIASTIC...

THIS WAS JUST RELEASED 8 YEARS AGO... !!!

Disclosure after the end of May. Hmmmm.

I am going to update this thread as best i can. IF SOME REAL NEWS COME UP....

IS DISCLOSURE ABOUT TO BEGIN????????????

[edit on 31/5/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What happened there is sheer coincidence...

I checked the latest videos on youtube and this was uploaded like 5 mins ago so i thought it was the real fresh stuff...

SORRY...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
An 8 minute intro to who is comming forward. here is the list:

Yep I though that we have already seen this line up, and I reccognised Cliffords Suit!

[edit on 31-5-2009 by antar]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The most compelling footage from high-level whistle-blowers happened at the end of 2007. Thank Leslie Kean and CFI.

This thread has the link to the 2007 National Press Club video (it's a little over 1h 30m long) along with the full ~2 hour long 2001 NPC footage.

Cheers,

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is it fair to assume that if they had anything substantial to disclose we would already know it? You guys are accusing the most idiotic machine on the planet (The US government) of being organized and keen enough to be able to keep the biggest secret of all mankind secret, even with the hundreds or thousands of people that would have to be involved.

The US government has not been able to keep much smaller secrets (oh, like the bomb, and a million other small scandals) what makes you think they would be able to keep this one for this many years?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The US government has not been able to keep much smaller secrets (oh, like the bomb, and a million other small scandals) what makes you think they would be able to keep this one for this many years?

They were actually quite successful at keeping the bomb a secret. I doubt the government would be able to conceal all of the stuff that conspiracy theorists claim, but I think it's shortsighted to say they aren't hiding anything. Having experienced UFOs myself, I feel fairly confident that the government knows a decent amount of stuff on this topic.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
You guys are accusing the most idiotic machine on the planet (The US government) of being organized and keen enough to be able to keep the biggest secret of all mankind secret, even with the hundreds or thousands of people that would have to be involved.

Most of the picture isn't secret at all. It's hiding in plain sight. The most compelling cases are still getting talked about 60+ years after they happened. The one case that was effectively buried for an incredibly long time, about 30 years, was Roswell.

The press and the public have bought the often shoddy "rational" explanations. It helps to keep a secret when the majority accepts any fable you care to spin.

On those rare occasions when you actually come across something that truly needs to be kept secret, like a Roswell-type incident, into the underground garage it goes in the dead of night and is left there. Did you see it go in?

new topics

top topics

join