It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Crazy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Pagan Religion.

Best evidence:

The Pagan gods and Pagan Dieties, are before the birth of Chirst and they are mentioned much earlier. So therefore, chronologically speaking, Jesus was copied from them.

While this is a great point. I come across some MAJOR issues. For one thing, and I believe Icke has mentioned the similarities between Pagan dieties and Jesus of Nazareth. There are huge mistakes, for one thing Jesus's birth, death, resurrection were talked (foretold) about some 1,500 years before his birth.

To say that Christians completely copied from Pagan texts totally dimisses the FACT that Jesus's Birth was foretold before hand and that his resurrection and death was also talked about and foreseen. And if I remember correctly all the prophets that foretold his life, death and resurection were murdered.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
For a more skeptical view of David Icke:

Skeptic Friends

And for those who like debates:

You can view the rest at Youtube.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The problem with Icke is that he says a lot of stuff which is basically true such as the illuminatti and the conspiracies surrounding Bohemian Grove,etc, and then he goes and ruins all his good work by insisting that we are being secretly ruled by shape shifting lizard people!
Icke had to work like crazy to regain his respect after saying he was the son of god on the Wogan show and just as he starts to turn heads again and people begin to take him seriously he destroys his own credibility. . .
He may not be insane but he does seem to have a self destruct button which he can't help continually pushing.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

he does seem to have a self destruct button which he can't help continually pushing.

Self belief is not something I would say is self destruct.
We all have a belief in something which others will not believe,wether it is
something of everyday thinking or something outside the box.

We learn time and time again that we can be wrong but have trouble
remembering that we have been.

Science is a good example of advancement from being wrong.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Is it so crazy that 2-3 billion people on this planet believe that there is a old man with a white beard in the clouds watching over everything they do?

I don't think that many believe in the old man with white beard part, lol.

I'm actually not really sure where that view started from? anyone know?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
he is just completely crazy

There's a bit of money to be made selling books and videos to gullible followers who desperately want to believe they're in on some secret.

He's crazy like a fox.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

great reply hula. all my life i' ve been a great judge of charecter
friends and reatives give me alot of credit to this. the guy just
dosn't come off as crazy or insane to me. in fact he seems quite
rational and displays great confidence in what he is saying.
as a side note, the man obviously posseses a fantastic memory.
not my hero or anything, just observasions.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think his spot on about how our society works. How he people are manipulated. I haven't heard of his stories about reptilians though. So I wouldn't call him crazy. 20 years ago people thought this guy wall crazy, but now 20 years later a sh*load more people care what he thinks and his shows are booked out.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Sorry but I feel very strongly about this issue and all I can say is

DEATH TO THEM ALL!

Those evil controlling lizards need to be punished for their crimes against humanity. They do horrendous things such as blood drinking, baby eating, and sexual acts with unwilling humans. All these traumatic things they subject us to are to keep us in a state of fear so we're easily manipulated.

They must be held accountable for their actions.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

.....and then he goes and ruins all his good work by insisting that we are being secretly ruled by shape shifting lizard people!

Well.......... this may be one of those events(shape shifting) that you just have to see to believe. Even then you won't believe what you saw even if the event was "real".

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

he does seem to have a self destruct button which he can't help continually pushing.

Self belief is not something I would say is self destruct.
We all have a belief in something which others will not believe,wether it is
something of everyday thinking or something outside the box.

We learn time and time again that we can be wrong but have trouble
remembering that we have been.

Science is a good example of advancement from being wrong.

Self belief is one thing but common sense should have told him, especially after what happened on the Terry Wogan show, that talking openly about subjects the general public are not aware of, and not willing to accept, is only going to shred his credibility.
He should have stuck to what he does best which is unveiling the murky world surrounding our governments and how they attempt to manipulate and control us.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

He is using commen sense in not believing that he shouldn't talk about it.
As for you saying shred his credibility by talking in public,it wont be to the people that already know and those that through what he says become aware of what is going on in the world and how society is.
How is society taught to be?
I refer you to what you have written in the post im replying too.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If you take away the crazy claims like reptilians and such, then he is much more agreeable. Does it really matter if it's reptialians or humans in control and doing all the things? Not in my opinion, it's the actions themselves that matter. And so when you ignore the reptilian stuff then he makes a bit more sense.

Worrying about reptilian or not is a huge waste of time IMO. But if you think of them as cold hearted people, then more agreeable.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hi All

The GREATEST thing about David Icke today is that he has now come ‘full circle’ with his work. It’s not just NWO conspiracy stuff anymore. He talks about dimensional energies, emotional, physical and spiritual health, the bigger picture of life as a whole and his theory on how that ties into nwo agendas, reptilies etc. It’s quite the holistic picture he offers now, something for everyone. Not just conspiracy theory buffs, but the spiritually minded too.

I’ve been reading Ickes stuff for about 4 years now and I had the pleasure of seeing him live this year in Melbourne in April thanks to the awesome people of Truth Movement Australia. Have to say, no matter where you sit on his stuff he is a must see.

FACTS about David Icke, yes indisputably he does offer mind bending theories -he has been doing so for years, however more importantly his work is totally relevant to people on sites like his own and ATS. He covers just about every conspiracy theory ever questioned and many times he was one of the first people to expose things in public to people like you and I.
AND David really does his research, he really does study all the ‘ways’ there are. He doesn’t talk about what he hasn’t looked into. Lucky us, we can all gain something from the time he has spent researching and the information he has put out there.

My words of advice to those new to David Ickes material, with 4 years hindsight of reading his stuff, when looking into David’s life work try to listen to his whole story before you form an opinion, it’s the best way to not hurt your head and lose out on what he has to offer. See one of his seminars in full, undiluted, not just snippets on the net and especially try not to read others negating opinions on him.
Negating opinions = limited minds. Positive feedback is an indication that someone has gained something from researching his work. Negative feedback is the opposite.

It took me 4 years of going back and forth before I really understood and saw his big picture and paid him the respect he deserves. Now I pay attention when he says something, I totally respect the time and energy he puts into researching things and putting stuff out there, regardless of my own beliefs.

OP Your opinion is a moot point really because it’s just stopping you from seeing exactly where he is coming from. This view you have is a loss for only yourself. No one else. Is that what you wanted to achieve by starting the thread?
It’s your journey and you asked the question is he crazy? Firstly let’s define the types of crazy. Because lets face it Normal is a doorknob. Especially here on ATS.

Crazy stupid crazy - being a person who puts limitations on their own growth by limiting their world to things only they accept, and
Crazy awesome crazy - being someone who, regardless of what is put in their way, their passion wins out over all limitations, self created or thrown at them.

David is crazy awesome crazy. Yourself?

No one said believe, just see where he’s coming from. Perception is everything and an opinion is only one perception. There are numbers of perceptions to each situation. Why have only one when you can see all. ??

I am not 100% on the reptilian theory, however seeing him live explain his views from beginning to current, he made enough sense of that theory that I could see how it is believable and also how it relates to dimensional energies. Personally I don’t form opinions on such things until I see them myself. This way I’m open to all theories not just some…I don’t discount them I just don’t form an opinion, so as not to limit my perceptions….

If I had to suggest reading any of his books, Tales from time loop is the one to read, it covers the nwo stuff as well as the dimensional energies, revealing a large picture of whats going on.

Its time David Icke was respected BEFORE being condemned as crazy stupid crazy…

have the best day everyone
themuse

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

He is using commen sense in not believing that he shouldn't talk about it.
As for you saying shred his credibility by talking in public,it wont be to the people that already know and those that through what he says become aware of what is going on in the world and how society is.
How is society taught to be?
I refer you to what you have written in the post im replying too.

The bigger picture here is what the world elite have in store for us in the coming years. He should concentrate on getting that message across before he even starts to try and win those, like myself, over who can't get their heads around the whole reptilian shapeshifting thing.
I'm not saying he's crazy but surely he should realise that speaking out about reptile people is only going to damage his reputation.
For instance, if you had known David in the days before he appeared on Wogan to declare he was the son of god, wouldn't you have taken him to one side and warned him off. And if so, why is it that you or I can see the derision he causes himself yet he can't?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

The bigger picture here is what the world elite have in store for us in the coming years. He should concentrate on getting that message across before he even starts to try and win those, like myself, over who can't get their heads around the whole reptilian shapeshifting thing.
I'm not saying he's crazy but surely he should realise that speaking out about reptile people is only going to damage his reputation.
For instance, if you had known David in the days before he appeared on Wogan to declare he was the son of god, wouldn't you have taken him to one side and warned him off. And if so, why is it that you or I can see the derision he causes himself yet he can't?

Nicely put and end good point,

You will find David does concentrate on getting ‘that’ message across. Have you seen him live lately?

He really has moved on from opening with the reptilian agenda. Its this that people react to and stay away from understanding him, of all his points, the reptilians are the deal breaker for most people when it comes to understanding Icke. He has Moved On....

You may find the bigger picture according to David is the 'schism' or 'chasm', I can’t recall what he calls it atm, the NWO elite are just a side effect of said schism-chasm. This schism-chasm created the Time Loop/Matrix that we live in, this time loop is what enables the nwo to exist and ‘play’ as they do.( Its MHO that due to them being a side effect they clearly cant ‘win’ anything, their game is a moot point, although they will still try )

Basically (my understanding of it) it was a disruption in the natural ‘energy’ of the universe that caused a deviation of energy which became the timeloop/matrix (WAY before the NWO was even a pup) that we and others live in. This time loop relies on (very basically) 1. Time (derr) and 2.Our 5 sense reality, to exist in order to perpetuate according to its nature. It is separate from the energy we all came from and that energy, I call it love, is making amends to fix this schism-chasm.

I am happy to go into more detail if you wish, let me know, because it gets quite deep from here….

Have the best day

themuse

[edit on 2/6/2009 by themuse]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

He should concentrate on getting that message across before he even starts to try and win those, like myself, over who can't get their heads around the whole reptilian shapeshifting thing.

Never saw a "reptilian shapeshifting thing"........ I have seen a person "shape shift". You won't believe me..... so no point in arguing for DI's reptilian take over of Planet Weasel. I guess you just have to have "been there" to understand. As to why some "see" and other do not..... well that's where the really nasty name-calling arguments usually begin. As to why people believe what they do about anything or anyone is a mystery. Some "see"........ some never will.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

The last time I saw Icke was about ten years ago when he was really pushing the Illuminati angle, Bohemian Grove and the Bilderbergers. He held the auditorium in the palm of his hand because what he was showing is undeniable. I also once saw him in the street in London where he talked to a few of us about the conspiracy behind the death of Princess Diana. Amazing stuff. However, it's when he starts to talk about reptilian shapeshifters that I feel David begins to lose credibility. He could be spot on with his claims but since theres no way of proving it he should steer clear and concentrate on what he can prove.Namely, that we are being manipulated by a shadowy elite who seem to have a hidden agenda which, at first glance, seems to be bad news for us mere mortals.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by themuse

The last time I saw Icke was about ten years ago when he was really pushing the Illuminati angle, Bohemian Grove and the Bilderbergers. He held the auditorium in the palm of his hand because what he was showing is undeniable. I also once saw him in the street in London where he talked to a few of us about the conspiracy behind the death of Princess Diana. Amazing stuff. However, it's when he starts to talk about reptilian shapeshifters that I feel David begins to lose credibility. He could be spot on with his claims but since theres no way of proving it he should steer clear and concentrate on what he can prove.

I understand where you are coming from and agree totally that people get lost on the reptilian thing. I myself, as stated earlier, am not sold on the reptile theory, how can i be until i see them myself. Saying that, I saw Icke in April in Melbourne and the reason I wanted to see him was because I had researched his stuff and knew he would not be concentrating on reptiles but now tying in dimensional energies, which many, neo scientists, theorists and many belief systems are now describing, thus my point, he has moved on...

He now explains perceptions beyond the nwo, beyond this world, beyond our limited dimension, the bigger picture of whats going on. The great thing about this is people whom are spiritually minded can relate and become part of it. Not just conspiracy nuts. I say its a great thing, because spiritually minded folks tend to be aware of their energy and what to do with it. Hopefully this will put an end to the feeding of negative perceptions about Icke eventually. Its means his audience is potentially wider. Good thing.

Now that said, i cant prove said energy exists, but there is enough people out there that have had energy work done on their bodies. ie Acupuncture and reiki, healing - leech removal etc.. that can swear they felt better or felt their/healers energy. Ill leave this here as its headed off topic.

He could be spot on with his claims but since theres no way of proving it he should steer clear and concentrate on what he can prove.Namely, that we are being manipulated by a shadowy elite who seem to have a hidden agenda which, at first glance, seems to be bad news for us mere mortals.

Back to your point on what can be proven.. if people didnt push the boundaries of whats proven by science and their imagination, science would have nothing to achieve. Science is only what they have proven thus far...

have the best day
themuse

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

Hi muse. I agree with you one hundred percent. I guess I'm just not going into some of his claims as deeply as you. Proving a fact is far easier than proving a scientific principle. To prove a fact, such as David does when he's talking about the NWO, all you have to do is heap the evidence so high that it becomes undeniable. Science, however, is a different ball game as science, at best, is usually a best guess based on the evidence available. Some of the best scientists continually have their theories questioned and in some cases disproved after years of them being accepted by the scientific community.
As of yet, I have heard nothing that the noisy sceptics have come up with which disproves Ickes claims about the NWO, yet have heard plenty of common sense negative remarks which damage his claims that we are being ruled by reptile people.
Lets just say for a moment that he is right and that the reptiles are lurking in the background waiting to enslave us. Then wouldn't it make sense to convince us all that the NWO exists before outing it's members as shapeshifting reptiles!
In Ickes case he's putting the cart before the horse, or rather, the flesh eating reptoid before the mild mannered normal looking member of the shadowy elite. . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join