It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Crazy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
he is just completely crazy , here is what he believes

Jesus was a copycat (example , he copied previous myth god , this claim is proven false by historians LOL)

Titanic never sunk( it was swapped with her sister ship LOL)

Princess Diana was killed by lizard people ( Reptilian humanoids LOL)

the people behind the new world order are lizard people

and he bealives they are 100% real

"According to writer David Icke, 7-foot (2.1 m) tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the star system Alpha Draconis are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at humanity. He claims that the reptilians maintain their control through the generation of fear and negative emotion, which is food to these entities, by manufacturing conflicts, primarily wars. He contends that most of the world's leaders are in fact related to these reptilians"

thanks to him , im 1 step closer to loosing hope in humanity

[edit on 31-5-2009 by dino1989]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Out of all his ideas you have chosen the most far out ones.

He has many ideas I have found to be interesting and quite true.

If you are going to call the man crazy why not give us a better picture of him before you put his ideas in the fire.

Is it so crazy that 2-3 billion people on this planet believe that there is a old man with a white beard in the clouds watching over everything they do?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Yes, icke is a little odd. But he does have some good ideas, but at the end of the day. I think his craziness is all that people see. From what I have seen the things he truely believes you can see it in his face and the things that he doesn't believe, but speaks about anyway to gain more income are his ideas that you have posted above.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well OP you might aswell take on huge jump forward because I belive SOME of his theories. SOME.

The Titanic swapping one is pretty believable.
Lizard people.. mmmmmmmm I don't want to ruin credibility before I actually have any....
Diana.. yup believe it.. that she was murdered not by Lizard folk though..

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think his shaman, Credo Mutwa is using him to perform black magick in order to create fear, unrest and chaos. He's really getting his head messed with.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I think Icke is mentally insane. However, I think every last one of his theories deserve attention each one may be true if the evidence supports it. In fact I've seen very compelling evidence there is something to what he is saying, even things are not exactly as he claims.

I also think its quite disgusting to belittle or mock people simply for believing something strange. And that is what most people outside of ATS would engage in when given the chance, as well as some members. Anyone who either participates in such things or allows them self to be swayed is being either a control fanatic or a sheep depending on which side they chose to participate in and I don't like it one bit.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

Jesus was a copycat (example , he copied previous myth god , this claim is proven false by historians LOL)

I believe science actually proved that Jesus shares many similarities with the likes of mythical gods such as Krishna.

and that Jesus is based on the ancient art of astrology.

also many of the points of the bible come from ancient greek myths.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

your first example is true. five minutes studying religion will show you jesus is a copy cat mesiah. look up pegan astrology...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Titanic never sunk( it was swapped with her sister ship LOL)

Princess Diana was killed by lizard people ( Reptilian humanoids LOL)

well, the Titanic thing is actually probably true. It wouldnt have been the first time something like that has happened. Bureaucratic loop holes are a tricky thing.

and I would say that the Diana thing could be true if you consider the paparazzi to be reptilian,

[edit on 31-5-2009 by drsmooth23]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just rude the Op. what more can I say? David has spent his life doing what 'he' believes is the right path for him as a selfless servant to all sentient beings. I love that each person is an individual and not one of the Borg/hive mentality.

You have to remember he is still also willing to walk with the people just now waking up, and most just do not want to take that responsibility and like to assume that everyone in their world is at their level.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618

I believe science actually proved that Jesus shares many similarities with the likes of mythical gods such as Krishna.

and that Jesus is based on the ancient art of astrology.

also many of the points of the bible come from ancient greek myths.

WRONG!!!! those were forged AFTER Jesus , and no Krishna did not copy jesus , here is the real story

Birth
Traditional belief based on scriptural details and astrological calculations gives the date of Krishna's birth, known as Janmashtami, as either 18 or 21 July 3228 BCE.Krishna belonged to the royal family of Mathura, and was the eighth son born to the princess Devaki, and her husband Vasudeva. Mathura was the capital of the Yadavas (also called the Surasenas), to which Krishna's parents Vasudeva and Devaki belonged. The king Kamsa, Devaki's brother,had ascended the throne by imprisoning his father, King Ugrasena. Afraid of a prophecy that predicted his death at the hands of Devaki's eighth son, he had locked the couple into a prison cell. After Kamsa killed the first six children, and Devaki's apparent miscarriage of the seventh, being transferred to Rohini as Balarama, Krishna took birth.

Since Vasudeva believed Krishna's life was in danger, Krishna was secretly taken out of the prison cell to be raised by his foster parents, Yasoda and Nanda in Gokula. Two of his other siblings also survived, Balarama (Devaki's seventh child, transferred to the womb of Rohini, Vasudeva's first wife) and Subhadra (daughter of Vasudeva and Rohini, born much later than Balarama and Krishna). According to Bhagavata Purana it is believed that Krishna was born without a sexual union, by "mental transmission" from the mind of Vasudeva into the womb of Devaki. Hindus believe that in that time, this type of union was possible for achieved beings.

or just go here, it maybe wikipidia but it has references

en.wikipedia.org...

geez you conspiracy theorists will believe in anything , its OK to believe in anything you want but , you need to wake up to reality

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If I remember correctly I debunked all of this jesus was copied bits. I will have to go and find the thread now with my posts in them. Be right back.

FOUND THEM!..lol.. took a little bit: Here ya go, all sourced and everything.

No Jesus was not copied

Some more

And he's not an astrological God, please do not make me go through that and debunk all of that again. Orions belt, the sun, its all lies. Please do not make me do it.

[edit on May 31st 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

geez you conspiracy theorists will believe in anything , its OK to believe in anything you want but , you need to wake up to reality

Sir if you are not a conspiracy theorist, you are not doing a very good job at convincing me you are a debunker...

Quoting wikipedia isnt a good source.

Go watch Zeitgeist please.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Have you considered properly researching some of the things you have
mentioned?
Some of what david icke believes in is a little off of the norm but that does
not mean he is crazy.
With little or no proof you have to go with your own minds beliefs with certain
things.
Even if they seem too strange you are best to go with the thinking of,well we do learn of new things all the time so for now i'll not take it as but I wont dismiss the possibility.
As for the Titanic,if you do some research you will find information that seems
to support that it could have happened.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well David admitted that people thought he was crazy, but he has evolved and has helped bring out the truth and he is well respected for his total dedication. This video is a good assessment of the near futur political/military agenda

(click to open player in new window)

and yes there are aliens

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The jesus being a copy cat is quite correct. The whole story has been goin on thouosands of years beofre jesus. The birth on the end of winter solice (the begining of a new era of life, aka, each day lasts longer and gets warmer, more plants start to grow and lambs are born), the virgin mother, the death and resurection 3 days after, its all been done many many times. Infact, if you watch the first part of the first Zietgiest, it explaines it all.

As for David Icke, i say good for him. He continued to do his research, publish his books and make public apperances even when he was being ridiculed for 20years, his only recently been gettin serious atention into his research and books. How many people do you know that would be so commited to go through that??

I personaly dont believe in the lizzard people, but alot of stuff that he claims does make sence if you look into it all.

Fair play to the guy.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I was referring to the similarities between all worshiped holy figures. It all comes from paganism and astrology. 5 minutes of research into it will tell you that.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Why dont you research stuff given in Zeitgeist first ?
Krishna is a totally different story from Jesus.
Read about Krishna's life first, and then talk about whether Jesus is a copycat, rather than quote some movie which has some interesting ideas.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Sir if you are not a conspiracy theorist, you are not doing a very good job at convincing me you are a debunker...

Quoting wikipedia isnt a good source.

Go watch Zeitgeist please.

oh please Zeitgeist has been debunked many many time , i still dont know why people think its true

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Although not a huge fan of some of Icke's theories; I believe they damages his credibility, he speaks a lot of truth.

If your actually interested in learning a few of his more relevant theories, take the time to watch this presentation he did a last year. This is very informative.

Google Video Link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join