It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(ATSMC1) Chadness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Haha, I don't know if I am the only one, who has so much trouble, to get a song online and do everything right. I try it with this "old song" of mine again, before I start anything new:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: fixed link

[edit on 6/7/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Chad's "report":

Last month (April 2007), my wife and I were on a walk when we noticed a very large, very strange "craft" in the sky. My wife took a picture with her cell phone camera. A few days later a friend (and neighbor) lent me his camera and came with me to take photos of this "craft". We found it and took a number of very clear photos.

The craft is almost completely silent and moves very smoothly. It usually moves slowly until it decides to take off. Then it moves VERY quickly and is out of sight in the blink of an eye. MORE THAN ANYTHING I simply want to understand what this is and why it is here?

We found your show with Google and I have listened for a few nights now. I have decided that if anyone can help me understand what this thing is, it is you and your audience. I must admit I am deeply unsettled by this thing. I have never seen anything like this in my life... Location: I would prefer not to say for now.

--Chad

join