It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 Crop Circle Documentary - GOOD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I've always looked at Crop Circles as a total joke, but started watching that and got hooked. Totally cool

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
I would like to put forth my own theory as to what is making these crop circles.

For over a decade I have heard that microwaves can simulate the effects seen in crop circles with regard to the nodes of the plants.

What if some sort of MASER, a microwave laser, is being used to draw the patterns in the crop. I am suggesting that governments have developed these space based Maser's for use in shooting down ballistic missiles like the Star Wars program that Reagan wanted in the 80s.

Now the question is why would people who control these Maser satellites want to create these crops circles?

yeah I heard the 'Star Wars' theory before: www.ovnis.atfreeweb.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was trying to find The Firefox crop circle and came across this. some of these are mad.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Interesting. Since people know precisely when these cropcircles formed maybe they could check to see what satellites passed over during this time frame. Or maybe they could find the orbital path of a new secret satellite.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thanks for a great video!!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

wow where is cleo?I need a reading.Give me a break.I think aliens could send us a little more understandable type of contact.If they can travel in space maybe in time all they do to talk to us is tear up my back yard.I do not think so think about it or better yet dont waste your time.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Excellent video and fairly good documentary! Thanks and starred.

How embarrassing for SETI (after probably not telling us about a zillion ongoing signals they are getting from ETs) to be definitively answered in a field where someone was curious enough to record it and post it on the net. LOL - Eat that!

The fact that this is not STILL headline news everywhere backs up my way-previous statement which went something like this:

If we want real change in the way this species/world is going, we need at least another 100 million English-speaking people (no offense to non-English speakers) on this board looking at this ish. In fact, getting that hypothetical hundred million to start on ATS by looking at that documentary and devouring this thread would be a good start. Preferably including everyone who works in all major media outlets aside from the owners. And then we can tackle more immediate problems like war, money and 9/11.

Again, thanks for the video - finally found something to show one of my roommates to open up her mind a little bit.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
That was great. Thanks for posting. They do seem to strike something in the subconscious to me. Personally I think that most are to perfect to be man made. They are beautiful and mean something.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Thanks for that link. Thats the first time I have ever seen someone else float that theory and he had so many good points to make.

I for one have been fascinated by crop circles since the early 90s. But several years ago I began to think that human beings are behind the designs. However, they don't seem to be done via the ground with boards. So what does this leave me with? Human beings with sophisticated means of creating them from the air. Who is the most likely candidate for this - the military with some kind of MASER either airborne or satellite. But why? Why would anyone (alien or human) want to make these? Just my 2 ....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

There is a member on ATS that goes by the handle 'ufoorbhunter' that has some cellphone video of 'orbs' flying along the ground in the distance. He says he previously had an amazing experience with several orbs up close and personal as well, and it has inspired him to try to cature them with a camcorder next, so we'll see. He's relatively close to CC country but it's too far for him to hike/bike to.

Too bad we don't get CCs here in California. Well there was the one down near Vallejo, but Moriarti (MUFON) came to the conclusion it was made by miscreant teenagers, and the other one was an obviously horrible man-made attempt/copy-cat. I don't have the specs on the original CC, but it seems to me that perhaps those boys were a shill/cover for the real thing. Think about it, some fed looking guys show up, offer the boys a deal to wipe their records clean if they 'fess up' to making it? Because that's what 'criminals' do in their spare time... make CCs.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

good idea. there seems to be lots of circles in Wiltshire, England. that would be a good place to start!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join