It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 Crop Circle Documentary - GOOD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi there,

I found this new documentary about crop circles and thought i would share it here for you all.

Hope you enjoy!!

I'm personally still on the fence regarding crop circles. I think one of the best theories though is by Carl Sagan here -

G.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that film.
It was great to watch!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Great find, thanks for posting.

Though, I don't really know what to make of Crop Circles - But interesting anyway

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Much appreciated, this is the kind of documentary I've been waiting for on the subject (short of confirming their existence). Thank you.

I'm currently using a few of the featured circles to illustrate a relationship between the message(s) displayed within and Timewave Zero. This has helped tremendously.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I doesn't look like the orders from top care less about our
crops.

First it was just landing circles.
Now they focus the electrostatic drive into a beam.
Side beam Tesla bulbs are on all sides, even on triangle craft.
People say windows or lights but its light from electrostatic
beam terminals.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I watched exactly this documentation last week at a local German TV channel!!! And this crop circle phenomenon fascinated me totally! I've heard about crop circles before, but never thought, they would be so huge and so unbelievable disigned...

And an interesting theorie for explanation you found, too
Thanks for posting it here

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Awesome. It really is a strange phenomena. It's pretty easy to tell the difference between the "man made" ones and the "others". Over the last couple years my mind has opened. It's hard to describe but it's easy for me to accept these strange possibilities. I accept there could be something going on that we don't understand instead of flat out denying it. It's like a game. I prefer to play in a open world. Take Grand Theft Auto for example. You have the choice of going where you want, when you want. Unlike Call Of Duty 4 for example. The game is very liner. You play on rails so to speak. You must follow the path made for you. I don't like that way of thinking, it's like your mind is trapped in a cage.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
thanks you for video linking

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this amazing video! I appreciate it! So if this is really alien communication then would there not be a message or something groundbreaking in the crop circles? Has there been any studies on what the meanings of each circle could be? or the greater message when looking at the bigger picture or a series of these circles?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
thank you for this video
now the only think we have to do it's to open our consciousness and to reach our destiny, there no dout, our world are going to change and it's sound like the bigest journey of our existence, i hope meet you on the other side

love, peace and positivity

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thx for the link! I'll deff. will watch it in the late eve.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I would like to put forth my own theory as to what is making these crop circles.

For over a decade I have heard that microwaves can simulate the effects seen in crop circles with regard to the nodes of the plants.

What if some sort of MASER, a microwave laser, is being used to draw the patterns in the crop. I am suggesting that governments have developed these space based Maser's for use in shooting down ballistic missiles like the Star Wars program that Reagan wanted in the 80s.

Now the question is why would people who control these Maser satellites want to create these crops circles?

Also I have devised a test for determining if these patterns are drawn from the air or created on the ground. If the pattern were drawn from the air over uneven or not completely flat ground you would expect that the pattern would have no distortion of it when viewed from the air (symmetry). If however the measurements of the pattern were taken and fed into some software that could "flatten" the ground so that the resulting image could be seen I theorize that the image would be distorted (not symmetrical).

If however, the pattern is symmetrical when the ground is flattened it suggest that the pattern was placed down like a sheet over the ground or created on the ground. Also then the pattern should be somewhat distorted from the air (it cant be both at the same time).

Compensating for this distortion of the uneven ground either by air or ground created would require advanced knowledge of the lay of the land and the pattern would have to be pre-distorted to give the perfectly symmetrical effect that suggest the opposite form of creation. Do you follow? I know its hard to describe but really the concept is simple.

Now it appears to me that these patterns are symmetrical when viewed from above. So that would mean that surely when placed on a field that has some hills and so forth, even if small ones, that if you laid the ground flat the image would distort implying that it was made from the air (like a drawing). Unless the circle makers are so sophisticated they could make it from the ground and account for the lay of the land and pre-distort to create perfect symmetry from the air.

I think the only way to test this theory would be to take very accurate measurements of the pattern and the ground terrain and then flatten it. Wish someone would do this and report their findings.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Also, if the "air symmetry" is perfect and the "ground symmetry" is not it suggest either the circle makers are able to create them from the air. Or the circle makers are able to create them on the ground compensating for the lay of the land to create perfect "air symmetry". Either of these would suggest a very sophisticated circle making technique.

edit: Also, if anyone understands what I am trying to say about "air symmetry" vs "ground symmetry" and could explain it using some graphics so that others could understand better I would very much appreciate it. I have never heard this concept discussed by investigators of the crop circles and I think it could give some additional insights as to how they may be made.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nice, thats one of the most comprehensive doco's about crop circles I have seen. Very clear and concise, I like the manner the producers went about not making outlandish claims but giving you something to think about.

Interesting the microwave radiation samples were found in the soil.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
very good documentary ... I recommend ... just watched!!!!!

yes, there are some crop circles made by human, but there are a lot that couldnt be made .... they are just amazing

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I liked the one with the Grey and the disc. You can see over his shoulder the three stars of Orion in line.

Sometimes I chuckle thinking when the pransters do there circles without realizing it they might actually be making a circle that means something boy, wouldn't that be something especially if it was threatening.

crop circles are quite beautiful aren't they.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If you are interested in crop circle phenomena you have to check Zef Damen's site:

www.zefdamen.nl...

This guy reverse-engineered many designs. The real ones comply to perfect geometry and mathematical precision.

You may think why geometry is so important?
Well, my theory is that the universe and reality is a child of God AND Goddess, where God is the Algorithm and Goddess is the Geometry. One can not exist without the other for the universe to grow.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have hypnopompic hallucinations often when I first get up - I will see like fractal patterns overlaying normal waking reality like oil does on water in the sun.

One day it was so strong and lingering I decided to really look at and take note of the shape. OK.
I was surprised later that night to discover a crop circle had shown up that day - and it was in the same shape I'd seen that morning waking up.

Maybe that is a coincidence but it was so striking that it made me a lot more of a crop circle believer.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
thanks for all your comments. Glad you liked this!! Yes, theres not too many good doco's about Crop Circles out there.

Its good to finally see a good one!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Since they track the fields that get the circles, why haven't they setup a webcam network to tape fields during periods of activity (based on previous activity)

would be an interesting project

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join