It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pareidolia: No Structures On Mars & Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is a three part educational video explaining the effects of sight and sound that causes the mind to see or hear things that are not there.
Including back masking music, religion exploitation, foods, clouds, space and planet and moon anomalies, subliminal messaging.

It is worthyfor me to note that the presentator does not disclose what expertise he has to make him qualified to determine that all nonconforming anomolies are merely suggestions or twisted information as a means to and end.

Nevertheless, there is some good points made such as don't believe everything you read, see or hear, and I recommend viewing the presentation.

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Kudos on this. I get a little irked by all the people who immediately say "there it is, it's a face, I can see it, it has to be true!". I for one am a pragmatic open minded person. I am willing to give and take on evidence to explore an idea, but sometimes a face shaped rock is just a face shaped rock.

This being said, sometimes what we are seeing is EXACTLY what it is. To dismiss something out of hand just because you can dream up a simple scientific explaination is rarely the best course of action. In fact, I would propose that there should be a published and peer-reviewed investigative method for use by those investigating the paranormal and unknown. Take the scientific method model.

1) Come up with an idea (Theory)
2) Determine a way to test your theory
3) Run your experiments and observations
4) Repeat a few times to verify
5) Give the results to your peers and have them try

That usually gives good results as long as your peers take the time to read.

new topics

join