It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy, Vibration and Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Energy, Vibration and Consciousness

Humanity is in the midst of an unprecedented shift of energy, vibration and consciousness. Planetary and celestial events are causing the frequency of vibration to be greatly accelerated within every atomic and subatomic particle and wave of Life on Earth. This shift of vibration is tangibly affecting every man, woman, and child at a cellular level. Even if people do not understand exactly what is happening to them, everyone seems to be aware that something very unusual is taking place in their physical bodies, their emotions and their thinking processes.

Personal Experiences - People around the world are experiencing all kinds of unusual things due to this accelerated vibration. Millions of people feel like they are in a blender or riding an emotional roller coaster as they go about their daily activities. People are having dramatic mood swings, which are very out of character from their usual behavior patterns. Other people are having abnormal bouts with fear, anxiety, stress and even panic attacks. I know there are a lot of stressful things taking place in people's lives due to the collapse of the economy, the housing debacle, and the loss of jobs, et cetera, but at some level, this phenomenon is happening to everyone regardless of whether or not they are personally affected by outer-world circumstances.

Physical Symptoms - People are experiencing all kinds of unusual physical symptoms, which they have not suffered in the past. Many are having headaches for the first time or painful back problems. Others may not be able to focus their thoughts or their short-term memory may seem to be failing. People are experiencing unexplained flu-like symptoms, allergies, excessive fatigue, sleepiness or insomnia, joint and muscle pain, digestive problems, dizziness or lightheadedness, and every other physical, mental, and emotional malady under the Sun.

It is important for all of us to realize that the acceleration process we are going through is a necessary part of the purging and rebirth that needs to take place in order for us to physically manifest the patterns of perfection for the New Earth. Fortunately, the Company of Heaven has revealed important information and given us very powerful tools that will assist us to complete this process quickly with fewer painful symptoms.

How to Handle All of This Energy - There are a few very easy things we can do in addition to using the tools and techniques that have been given to us by our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven. We can raise our vibrations by eating more organic raw fruits and vegetables and by drinking pure water. We can also raise our vibrations by listening to uplifting music, thinking positive thoughts, walking in nature, relaxing in water, reading inspirational books, playing, loving, laughing, and anything else that opens our hearts and fills us with joy.

As we move through this Ascension process, we must KNOW that it is not the intent of our Father-Mother God for us to stay stuck in the pain and suffering that is being pushed to the surface to be transmuted and transformed into Light. Quite the contrary. It is Their desire that we utilize the precious tools and techniques that They have given to us, so that we can Ascend quickly into the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of harmony and balance. In the higher frequencies into which we are Ascending, we will gratefully experience the vibrant health, eternal youth, abundance, peace, love, and abounding joy that is awaiting each of us.

Divine Mission - In a previous newsletter I described a vitally important global event that will take place August 15-20, 2009. If you have not read this article, please go to this link ( eraofpeace.org/newsletters/additional-arch_mar_09.php ) and read this information carefully. It is important for all of us to participate in this rare opportunity in whatever way our God Self guides us.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
(cont.)

The purpose of this Divine Mission is to assist Humanity and ALL Life evolving on Earth to quickly transmute and transcend the surfacing negativity that is causing so much pain and suffering in the lives of people all over the planet.

Unified Efforts - In order for this critical and monumental facet of the unfolding Divine Plan to be God victoriously accomplished in perfect alignment with the highest good for all Life on this sweet Earth humanity must be vibrating at the highest frequency of Divine Light that we are capable of receiving. This is why the Company of Heaven is asking that we redouble our efforts during the next few months.

Between now and the global influx of Light that will take place in August, there will be several opportunities for Humanity to join together in global meditations to increase the Light we are adding to the world. However, what you and I do on a DAILY basis by joining in consciousness with Lightworkers around the world between now and that Cosmic Moment will expand the Light on Earth exponentially.

Planetary Transformation - Our unified efforts will raise the energy, vibration, and consciousness of our Earthly Bodies into frequencies of Light beyond anything we have ever experienced. This will catapult each of us toward the vibrant health, eternal youth, and infinite perfection of our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional Solar Light Bodies. This, in turn, will greatly empower our ability to be effective instruments of God during this unparalleled time of Earth's Ascension into the Light. We will infinitely expand our ability to be a Chalice of Light through which the Light of God will flow to transform this planet and all her Life into the patterns of perfection of the New Earth.

Article by by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

I know that a lot of these things are happening to me, and thought this was a wonderful article! Is any of this happening to you?? What do you think about all of this??

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
First and foremost I would warn against any group "knowing" anything. They do say it is "unprecedented" don't they? Which means they have no stick to measure by. But I think the information they give still has some value.

Having said that, I would add that I've experienced many of these issues on a level different than most any other point in my life. I only know they are different based on my past experiences and how I am experiencing them now. What does it mean? I don't know. But I would call it "evolution".

It's no mystery that the universe moves in cycles, at least on a level we can reasonably observe. And that the only constant is change. It seems reasonable to me that the shift we are experiencing is out of our control on most levels.

I'd like to talk more about it, but it's a bit difficult being in the middle of it, so to speak. It's easy to draw conclusions, but they will be incomplete until the whole can be grasped from a distance.

Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson gives some valuable insight to what is happening, I believe. I'd recommend it. And again if you've already read it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

First and foremost I would warn against any group "knowing" anything. They do say it is "unprecedented" don't they? Which means they have no stick to measure by. But I think the information they give still has some value.

I agree, I don't think any 'one' group knows it all or any of it for that matter...
Thanks for your opinion.

I just thought that the Personal Experiences and the Physical Symptoms jumped out at me reading the article. I wanted to know if it was happening to anyone else...that's all. The other stuff is an interesting read for me, but I don't really know what exactly to believe. Ascending into the 5th-Dimensional frequencies is what really fascinates me!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronwyn82
I just thought that the Personal Experiences and the Physical Symptoms jumped out at me reading the article. I wanted to know if it was happening to anyone else...that's all. The other stuff is an interesting read for me, but I don't really know what exactly to believe. Ascending into the 5th-Dimensional frequencies is what really fascinates me!

I certainly have. At times I almost feel the air is "thicker", as if I'm passing through some denseness. I've recently been having some emotional turbulence as well that is interestingly become less "choppy". Which is to say the moments are getting more brief before I return to my general state of contentedness. Almost like the seas are calming.

The worst of it is thought that in those moments, insight can be lost. They are consuming at times, engulfing what I know. But then that is truly "living in the moment" perhaps.

I personally see what is happening as a creation of opening, neural pathways, that will allow us to experience subtler energies (a term I've used frequently, I'm realizing). Each successive generation will implement these perceptions with less struggle. Such as the "indigo" phenomenon. In time, perceiving what is now seen as extra-ordinary will become very ordinary indeed.

As it relates to the "5th Dimension", that makes sense to me. In current terms the 4th Dimension being time (?) then all phenomenon such as astral projection, ESP, telekinesis being a manipulation that exists outside the constraints of time would be possible.

Just from my thoughts and experiences.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

I agree that the world is definitely going through a change. And I agree that changes like this occur cyclically. And finally I agree that organic fruits and vegetables and an optimistic attitude can offset some of the ill effects that a world change like this can have on us. But I think that the best and foremost tools and techniques for weathering these changes is through service to others. Removing the prime focus from our personalities is one of the most healthiest approaches to life that we can live now. It's the next step that humanity needs to take. A practice of detachment allows us to have honesty of mind and sincerity of spirit. These three things form basis of almost all religions and spiritual movements and I believe is how were going to get out of this mess our world is in. If we approached all of our affairs, both locally and internationally, with detachement, honesty and sincerity, imagine what changes we could wrought out around us.

Cheers everyone.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Neo__]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

As it relates to the "5th Dimension", that makes sense to me. In current terms the 4th Dimension being time (?) then all phenomenon such as astral projection, ESP, telekinesis being a manipulation that exists outside the constraints of time would be possible.

Ohhh...I have a whole lot to say about astral projection on my other thread that you might like!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Something I feel is happening, and I've become convinced that the light is overcoming the darkness. During the Bush years, darkness tried to get a historical lock in, and was profoundly rejected by the forces of light and love, and much learning took place as a result, learning which has been integrated. Now I think we're all getting into alignment with the eschaton at the end of time and history, which could be thought of in terms of an object of an emination of light and consciousness, and as a great outpouring of the spirit of God, in which case we are the vessels and the chalice.

I'm just glad I got my "dark night of the soul overwith" for my sake, and perhaps, everyone else's.
It sure was tough sledding for a while there. Regards, Rudolf.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
For those interested in actively particpating in the rapid evolution of their own consciousness, to aid in the realization of a global transformation, I would like to make a recommendation for you.

Read this
The Biology of the Inner Light
cacaoist.blog.com...

And then order up this for yourself, it's worth every penny I can assure you.
www.centerpointe.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronwyn82
Ohhh...I have a whole lot to say about astral projection on my other thread that you might like!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks. For whatever reason it isn't something I've ever exercised control over. It just happens

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
And then order up this for yourself, it's worth every penny I can assure you.
www.centerpointe.com...

I briefly scanned the page, but it didn't seem to specify, though looked similar. Are these binaural beats? If so (or even if not) I'd like to recommend that the same can be achieved free as well.

There is a program call Gnaural that will produce programmable binaural beats.

And here is a good reference page for frequencies...
www.lunarsight.com...

I'd also recommend doing some reading around the site on binaural beats. I've used them myself and can vouch for their effectiveness, even if potentially limited.

[edit on 31/5/09 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yep, it uses brainwave entrainment, and while you can get it for free and experiment with it, I prefer to work a program which has been around for many many years, and one which employes an ascension of levels which push the brain for evolutionary growth. In other words, for something as important as my brain's development, I don't mind paying a little money for something that's tried, tested and true, and having been on it for 4 months now, I can vouch for the Holosyn Program by Centerpointe, and the cost is rather negligable when one evaluates the benefits, as outlined in that link you gave, and thanks for that, very informative. I believe that binaural beat brainwave entrainment may be likened to the philosphers stone.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I don't have a problem with it either, if I had the money. But some of us don't and so I just wanted to offer an alternative since the quest for spiritual fulfillment shouldn't need to be based on what one can afford monetarily. That was my only intention, not disputing the validity or effectiveness of a particular product.

Yes, binaurals can be very dramatic and effective. I've used them off and on for over a year. Mainly a self-styled chakra meditation since I found personally that I respond better to "non-traditional" frequencies. Very effective.

I think linking it to the Philosopher's Stone is an intriguing idea. I mean turning any substance into gold... To me that's the whole point of this process I live. To transform whatever comes into my life into something of value. Great concept.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have to actually say that it all sounds very interesting. I never really looked into researching brainwave frequencies. I guess it never interested me. But I have always used healing frequencies with reiki. So I can kind of understand.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The effect is the same as meditation. Aligning brainwaves to a particular state. Different sound frequencies mimic brainwave frequencies. The difference is that rather than working to this alignment through years of processes it can be done rather quickly by providing outside stimulus.

I think the genuine spiritual impact might be questionable though. The reason I say this is the same as I stated in another thread in that it may still take years to fully synthesize the information we receive. It's an individual process though, and some seem to naturally adapt quicker than others. Regardless of that, it can still have a great deal of value.

And it isn't much different than the use of healing frequencies. It truly is all about a state of mind

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
With my latest level of the Holosync I also ordered an additional CD called "Gamma Compassion" which employes the Tibetan Monk compassion affirmations (using Centerpointe's proprietary Autofonix high frequency subliminal technique) while entraining the brain to the Gamma frequency, and holy smokes it is ever powerful! After using it last night, I dreamt about elevators and buildings, the completion of a huge dome stadium, and distributing my personal effects all over the place. I believe when I use it I make conscious and unconscious contact with what can only be described as a universal collective consciousness.

The mantra-affirmation is as follows

May I be well.

May I be happy.

May I be free from suffering.

May my friends be well.

May my friends be happy.

May my friends be free from suffering.

May those I do not personally know be well.

May those I do not personally know be happy.

May those I do not personally know be free from suffering.

May those I've thought to be enemies be well.

May those I've thought to be enemies be happy.

May those I've thought to be enemies be free from suffering.

May all sentient beings everywhere be well.

May all sentient beings everywhere be happy.

May all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering.

I am compassionate.

I am patient.

I am loving.

I am caring.

I help others.

What I notice when I use this, is that my body goes into sleep paralysis almost immediately.

I'm pretty sure someone could use binaural beat brainwave technology to induce OBE's and visit some rather extraordinary places.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Wow! I will have to try that tonight. Sounds like fun.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Is your name Patricia?

Just wondering.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Nope....tee hee....

It is Bronwyn...

( I didn't write the article if that is where you are coming from )

I don't believe in the whole "mission" thing....and I also only believe in the Goddess. Soooo I don't believe everything in the article, I just thought it was well written and wanted to share it. But I did like the Personal Experiences, Physical Symptoms, and Planetary Transformation part of it.

new topics

top topics

join