It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'X-Files' hum hits Cornwall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here's a quick video and sound of "The Hum" if this isn't it sorry for my stupid mistake.

Surely it can't be THAT loud , if this happens in jersey I'll go crazy I already have tinnitus this would drive me crazy.

www.youtube.com...

News report from Auckland

www.youtube.com...

Also, This has been around much longer then the TV show "Fringe".

[edit on 1-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Do you have any links about this Neutron Star discovery?

I've been suffering for the past year with an undiagnosed illness.

I've been told I have cancer, cerebral meningitis(they put me in isolation and told me I had 24 hours to live, surprise! next day I was STILL here haha ugh.) and and a pseudo brain tumor along with many other things, and then when I go to the next doctor they send me to they tell me the previous diagnosis was wrong.
This has been the cycle for the past year they keep pushing me off on to new doctors saying something is wrong but they can't help me.
I am living on a day to day basis I've been diagnosed with quite a few rare illnesses within the past year but yet they tell me none of them account for my symptoms and physical state my internal body is in.
I also have sleep paralysis/vivid dreams and night terrors on a nightly basis.

I've had EVERY test imaginable done, and they find something wrong in every test but they all say they have nothing to do with this symptoms I am having.

Desperation has made me open to any hints, clues, ideas or theories that may make this come to a possible conclusion and I can start living my life again.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by pop_science]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join