It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex alimentarius-global depopulation questions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sorry, i am quite new to this subject and this ambition of the new world order seems a bit too much? I mean 90% population reduction? Wtf?

1. When people buy the nutrient-less and toxic food. Cant they look at the ingredients and nutrition label at the back? Surely someone would notice?

2. How else are they going to do this? Chemtrails? RFID? FEMA? HAARP? WW3?

3. Where are they going to strike first? Highly populated places like china/india, poor countries like a few african countries, or western countries such as U.S.A./U.K

4. What can we do so we dont die? A lot of videos wake us up but never provide the solution!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I believe that it is just a theory some people mistakenly believe. If someone is mad enough to take over the world, they would want tons of people under them to boost their own egos.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Or, wouldn't it be easyer to control 10% of the population instead of 100%?
600,000,000 or 6,000,000,000?

You decide.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Greetings, I'm generally knowledgeable on conspiracy (it's not a conspiracy anymore
) matters.

Those in power consider Earth severely overpopulated- their views have been confirmed, but arguably the problem is exacerbated because we do not grow food in our cities or suburbs or give enough resources or reason for people to have one or two children only with the offer of a high level of living standards.

Often in third world countries people have too many children just so some of them survive into adulthood. Of course pricing or forbidding condoms doesn't help but neither is profiting from the very people one is trying to kill, which is what the PTB is doing.

1. People think these worthless foods won't hurt them since 'hey, it's on the store shelves and therefore it should be safe.' They don't expect that certain foods help 'feed' acne or boils or line their intestines with films of foods that the human body cannot break down well, or that excessive overeating is not a big deal or an danger, leading them to emotional negativity and/or early death.

Truly organic food is very hard to find or more expensive, so people don't really have a choice, even if they know it might harm them- they still have to eat. It's just a result of a poorly-designed food system.

Also since quite an number think that certain government/corporate/ Powers-That_Be interests wouldn't purposefully hurt them, they willingly get injected with potentially dangerous vaccines that cause dramatic spikes in Autism, for example, or give an actual boost to the lethality of the virus itself.

Many people have blind faith that all aspects of the medical system is legitimate, and is not designed as an vehicle for the treatment only and not the cure, for example.

2. How are they going to do it?

Chemtrails: There is debate about the nature of chemtrails: some say it is poisoning us; others say it is to seed clouds, and others say it is to obstruct the view of Nibiru, or Planet X to keep us in the dark until the last minute, so we're caught with our pants down as it tears the Earth apart, eventually killing these who are not prepared to survive on their own.

RFID: Overall it depends on people's willingness to be tracked. In the future transhumanism might be in vogue and people will become walking internet receptacles, connected like the Borg
and the problem of getting people to accept the RFID chip is solved.

If people refuse, well the situation might become that it is rather difficult for them to buy items and they die/revolt/get thrown in camps. That's one way of population control.

FEMA: They're in charge of the aid, but they're also in charge of the camps. People are controlled. Either way, more population control.

However it is hard to get people into camps, as much sheeple the PTB would like people to be, they're not.

HAARP: If it (or its technological offshoot) is going to mind control people or microwave their brains, here's more population control for you,

However the technology is not perfected yet- otherwise we would all be slaves already.

WW3: Ultimate Population control. Fast, Cheap, and highly effective: This option is the last option, and the NWO/OWO are very impatient people so watch out.

This is the best, and most technologically feasible form of population control on their list and it's made even better now that there are THOUSANDS of nukes instead of relatively obedient soldier boys hungering for war adventure and violence, but these boys are getting harder to control now. So they will likely use the instantaneous benefit of nukes.

3. Where will they strike first? They're struck in other countries already.

Their most recent targets:

The U.K. is an nanny state under the eyes of Big Brother, a conquered nation.

Iraq is an wasteland, made an example of for disobeying the PTB.

China has no hope, a fierce, heartless iron hand grips the whole country.

Cuba is an isolated nation (I actually think they are a bit more fortunate, having amazingly resisted the global PTB)

The question should be, Where will they strike next?

There are promising signs however.

Ireland was targeted but the nation fought back PTB interests from dictating their will. This made the PTB very nervous. A loss for the PTB!

The United States is one of the most dangerous, heavily armed nations the PTB will have to go up against which is why I think tactical nukes will be used on American soil to remove/vastly weaken large elements of potential armed resistance to prevent a buildup of force the armies of the PTB cannot hope to overcome.

What do you do to not die?

The best advice I can think of is to make a weapon and build up a stores of food and water that will provide you for a few weeks.

Learn how to save seeds and grow vegetables/ fruit trees so you are more independent of the forces that feed you. Food is power.

In short just be as self-sustainable as possible to increase your chances of survival in a 'X' TSHTF situation.

Distribute pamphlets, build up a network of neighbourhoods to watch out for each other in every manner possible.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

Get familiar with the program,

lets not forget Monsanto

[edit on 31-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You can look at the ingredients but :

1)That does not mean you are eating what is written there.

2)They have a bad habit of changing the name of a few components , just to make you happy. An example would be aspartame and MGS , I have seen both with different names (do not recall right now sorry) , but I am sure they did it in a very legal way.

new topics

top topics

join