It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing At All.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Text messages i've got this week.

After seeing a picture of a helicopter I got "showoff".

"Can you identify me" was another one.

"Are you going to do your dirka dirka" was another one.

Also the word "budget" came up.

Thats all I can remember.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well are you going to do your dirka dirka, perhaps your mohammad jihad..

The government knows you like the movie Team America a whole lot.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Had the text "Whitehouse" yesterday. Wonder what that meant?

On another subject had the thought of Artificial Intelligence being able to create Hollywood Blockbusters with full realistic motion picture in real time. OMG trillions of hours of television viewing becoming available with the advent of A.I. Actors could lease there image and the A.I creates the movie including writing the story.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
what young man
do thee say
have you predicted
the ol' precious day?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have zero say in what comes into my head. I really want these people to leave now. I perhaps have been implanted against my will without my knowledge where a majority of the population have not. I have zero say in what comes into my head from these people.

They tell me "This Governs" to quote exactly. I have no rights whatsoever. No knowledge of what they are doing and I have zero say in what comes into my head from them. At the moment I want them to leave.

You the reader can do nothing to help me and I am alone. I rang the police stating the government has technology that can send pictures into your head to see what u see to know what your thinking to interrogate yourself without your knowledge. I didn't give my name or address but I asked them to get the people monitoring me to leave.

I want them to leave. I want the money that is owed to me.
There is nothing more I can do. How do you feel if "this governs". It's like fascism to me or whatever. They believe they can do this that this is legal. Whatever there doing. And they do it. And get away with it. You don't know.

Because of you.
It's because of you.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It's 1.53am here Jan 3 2010. About 15 mins ago I just got the text message DUMPED direct to my mind via classified technology.

Females eh.

It's the second time ive seen the word dumped.

These people are hurting me.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm being tortured. They are making me insane. They said something like that. That there making me insane. It is insanity. These people are evil experimenting on whoever they like with no one able to help me.

Please help me.

I'm being tortured. I want these people to leave. They torture me everynight. I'm going to kill myself.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Got the word "swallow" this morning. They really don't like me now. I'm being tortured can anyone help?

Everynight when I goto bed while im asleep and when I wake up there is this incredibly loud ringing sound in my head. It makes my ears pop like your at high altitude. As soon as i leave my bed it stops. Its technology with real life people behind it. I'm being tortured.

Driven to madness. They know it.

The first thing is noone believes me. No one actually believes me.

It's not a medical condition.

No one believes me. Thats the first thing.

The second thing I think is that I want to stop being tortured and I want these people away from me and for them to be punished.

They can do what they want no one can stop them. They need to pay.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I find ATS doesn't help muchy. There's not much action happening at ATS. I came here for action damn it. It's so hard to start a fire.

If only all the people of ATS would rise to the sound of the trumpet. The one noting the truth. Lets hear your truth. You tell me the truth.

Did you know I'm a Rock Star.

Just as big as Mr Bieber or Miss Gaga. Maybe not quite. But Linkin Park Limp Bizkit Eminem Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

I have Cameod in heaps of there songs. This is truth. Eat it. Slurp it. Drink it. Bath in it. Worship it. You know you want more. Damn I wish I could create some action. Like explosions and stuff happening. Explosde.

It was a reward for yelling war and laying my life on the line on live radio talkback 2 days before September 11th 2001.

Well thats what I called it. A reward. Maybe somebody just spent millions for reasons not yet known to me. I like Walnuts. MMM.

I'm Peddling some a large amount of truth with a very small amount of impurities. This is highgrade stuff. Much to expensive for most tastes.

Truth for sale. I'll take the pepsi challenge.

Hey Baby i'm a Rockstar. Hey Hey Wanna be a Rockstar

I'm sorta not a rockstar though. I can't sing. Can't dance. Can't play any instruments. But yeah the lyrics and vocals like spekin. Cameo.

Not much action on ATS. A post like this leave a whole in ATS like Miss GAGA OR BIEBS dropping in. You just really don't know it.

Please give me/us some action. We all want action. I will share the action out to others. We just need action. Like in movies.

[personal info removed by staff]

edit on Sat Jun 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I made a YouTube video about this thread. Watch If You Dare.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Saying "I see text messages in my head" sounds to me like a 21st-century version of "I hear voices in my head"...
...but that's just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi, I used to be P.O.W. on this site and have been coming since 2008 . If you were really depressed or stressed out you shouldn't say you're going to kill yourself. I knew someone that did and it only hurts the close family and friends. I had a hole drilled into my skull and a brain pacemaker inserted to stop the bleeding, I had three hemmorrages. I started hearing " voices" in 2007 and they weren't just normal voices they were people talking to me for hours a day or all day

. Did you ever get any open cranial surgery? For something to be implanted. I read on another forum this guy talking about implants ( Memoryshock) and someone asked do you think it could've been a chemical implant , I think they meant like '___'. I have a very active imagination from childhood, and sometimes shut my eyes and visualize things I can make them look like CGI computer animation visuals. I see them clearly. Do you think it might be your mind playing tricks on you? Sorry I didn't mean anything by it I just had to ask. Memoryshock researches a lot on implants he showed me a thread that said they used to torture people in Switzerland , going back to the fifties with implants and there was a court case. You're overseas so I don't know that much about the government and what they would do to you. Keep your head up you will get through it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
...uh...ok...it seems that that makes sense?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Saying "I see text messages in my head" sounds to me like a 21st-century version of "I hear voices in my head"...
...but that's just my opinion.

It's unfortunate of your opinion. Your being left behind in a technological revolution. There are many ups and downs to this technology but the thing is it's not going away. It's being used right now in warfare and space.

You sound 15th century caveman ish or something lol j/k. The technology is fact not opinion.

I interact with this technology on a daily basis this probably makes me higher or further evolved. Computer brain interface.

See imagine having pictures and images from a computer uploaded to your consciousness. Even if it was text it's still an image. I tell you it's an advancement. Your brain has to process the new inputted information. I don't know anything about the tech behind it the scenes.

It's a pity that you write off the truth like so many others. I am on the hunt for believers who will hear clearly that this tech exists and believe. For this is the truth. That you can put an image graphic picture directly into the brain mind eyes head of anyone in the world.

The blind shall see. See I bring news of sight to the blind. If I can port a picture I can port a sound. The deaf will hear. Be ahead of the times. No really the blind shall see.

You also failed to mention the fact that I rung a Talkback radio station and prepared setup everyone for war 2 days b4 a major incident and by prepared I mean kick ass.

Originally posted by Blackbird2012
...uh...ok...it seems that that makes sense?

If you have a question you should probably post it. If it doesn't make sense i'll clarify. Otherwise you seem not the shiniest brightest maybe for not understanding. If others are having trouble making sense it's me but it's the topic as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have similar experiences which I would want to post here if it's ok. I've tried to discuss this before on ATS but I find it very hard to discuss this subject and trying to make sense of it. I never sought such experiences, I was once very much into spirituality (without any possible AI/alien themes in it) and followed my own path and probably because I met some people did I accidently stumble on the whole thing. Because it's not my 'main' path (or at least I have a different destiny) I can go there and communicate or shut it off to a degree mainly but not completely because I'm just too curious and I can't let it go. In retrospect I've had some contact all through my life but in 2006 is when things really set off.

I don't believe they are from the government, but even if they were they have no jurisdiction "up there" or in the soul realm as I call it. Basically they use technology and different symbols to communicate, kind of like we have to speak a 100 words to make up a story which might take an hour, they compress it into a few symbols which can be viewed as a movie which only takes a few moments. I never get beyond 5 seconds direct communication in one 'viewing' because it's all just too mindboggling, I just freak out usually then calm myself down again and sometimes I can pick it up a few hours later. What I do is just lie on the couch and try indirect communication, much like imagining yourself sitting near the centre of your own soul, imaging talking over the phone to someone else in another soul and visualizing mostly about how this all works. Which I think I'm able to because I've spend several years studying various meditations mostly the buddhist type but also christian inspired.

Anyhow if I live long enough I would want to create some kind of study course in the future or give training to anyone who would want to experience this for themselves. Right now I'm not out of the dark yet so I'm probably not very good at helping out others who are dealing with this.

Only thing I wanted to say is never give your power to anyone, certainly not give 'them' any authority or associate them with any symbol of authority.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I know for a fact that it's men with AI who can both read and insert images directly into your mind. I'm not willing to listen to anything else.

I'm not prepared to talk about souls or spirituality or aliens. It is evil men with machines doing stuff to us and the only reason it's allowed is because it's secret.

I know that they can make have you believe some pretty wild things.

I believe they are solely from the government anything else is wrong. They have all the jurisdiction and we have none.

We are talking about different things. I find you disinformation based on what you believe and write.

If you can't figure that it's men with machines, an ai, then you've got a long way to go and you are useless to me.

Test all things. I didn't know it was men at first either.

Meditation is useless if they are interjecting every thought and you know some thoughts are not yours but they still shape you and your brain doesn't distinguish between yours and interjected thoughts.

Thanks anyway. I do not doubt your experiences, maybe just your conclusions.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It's a pity that you write off the truth like so many others. I am on the hunt for believers who will hear clearly that this tech exists and believe. For this is the truth. That you can put an image graphic picture directly into the brain mind eyes head of anyone in the world.

I interact with this technology on a daily basis this probably makes me higher or further evolved. Computer brain interface.

This does seem to be the common belief of people on this board.

"I'm above the common man, I have a purpose for being, I AM special"

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

This does seem to be the common belief of people on this board.

"I'm above the common man, I have a purpose for being, I AM special"

Have you read my Rockstar threads? I seem to have struck a nerve in you. I had the thought that you were unsettled in your belief that you need to point this out, like you can't beat the truth and this is your attempt anyway.

I thought it logical to conclude that i am above the common man for the common man hears of pictures in your head tech and calls it skitzophrenia. I have experienced it and have greater knowledge does this not put me above the person who calls skitzo if the tech is fully real and does exist this day. I am separate.

I did not at all mention being special. or having some specific purpose. But i do and did see something like desperation in your words.

I'm a worldwide rockstar but I live humbly on the Government benefit in a rented flat. Say i'm telling the truth what does this make me? Does this make me special or give me a purpose. I believe it does.

To the others that you refer to I can't speak for them. But I know that if they are talking A.I and pictures in your head then they are higher than the average Joe because they at least have a imitation of the truth.

If they like me are being harassed and persecuted they are indeed special and have purpose.

I'll repeat and say again:

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove All Things, Hold Fast To The Good.

WOE TO ALL YOU UNBELIEVERS.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Have you read my Rockstar threads? I seem to have struck a nerve in you. I had the thought that you were unsettled in your belief that you need to point this out, like you can't beat the truth and this is your attempt anyway.

Nope and why do you all say the same thing when people post something that isn't in agreement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join