It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a grey or a cow?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is an experience I had when I was around 4 or so. To this day my family makes fun of me for it but the older I got the more I thought about it and wondered what I really saw.
All I remember is waking up and seeing a light out my window and what I called for years a cow like print on my window. I swore for years there was a cow at my window. It was a hand print that had only three fingers. It freaked me out. I use to wake up with sleep paralysis when I was little and not remember anything after that. I know this sounds out there but I figured this would be the one place I could tell people and maybe not seem too crazy. The older I got the more I wondered if it was something else like an alien, Grey or something. When you are that little you dont really know about that kind of stuff and you tend to relate to things you know and for that was a cow. This is one memory that has always puzzled me. It's probably nothing but the "did you see a cow lately in your window" comment comes up almost always at family functions.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I take it you live fairly close to cows then, having coming up with the conclusion that it was a cow in the window.

But how close could the cow possibly get to the window? If it is not possible for the cow to be were you thought you saw it, then it very well is most likley something else, such as a grey that you mention

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

I lived and still live in FL. I lived a few blocks from the beach, there are no cows there. That is why my family made so much fun of me. You have to go pretty far from where I lived to see a cow. I said it was a weird story..lol It has always been in the back of my mind. It just seemed odd.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I also (and still do sometimes) have sleep paralysis, and i did also experience stuff like this. But figured out its your brain thinking your body is awake and you start hallucinating. I was sure i saw a UFO over my house when this happened, until it happened again when i was fully aware i was in sleep paralysis.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Borag the Horse

No I woke up from the light and I was not in sleep paralysis when this happened. I could move.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
OMG
I had the exact same thing !

when I was 3 years old I never wanted to go to my bedroom because of the cow that came to the window. I even have a memory of a black cow-head before the bedroom window.... but maybe it is a dream I remember, I'm not sure. Also sleep paralasys, memories of being lifted out of the bed...
we did have cows in the street and every now and then one escaped and walked into our front lawn... actually it where black bulls, I called them the 'blue cows' because of the collor they get when the sun reflects on them, kinda dark blue-ish

I also get the 'saw a cow lately?' comments,

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Yeah I wish cows were where I lived at the time. I probably wouldnt get so much crap some 20 years later..lol For the longest time when I was younger I use to look at prints on my windows. Sounds weird but that moment really freaked me out when I was little. I was always making sure my windows were squeaky clean. I dont do it anymore because if it was something out of this world I am fine with it now. Although I am still not too fond of sleeping under a window

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Could have been a screen memory.

A screen memory is an image that is placed into your mind to try and keep you calm during a abduction.

From personal experiance and also the experiances of other's these can vary from the easter bunny to owl's to cow's to men with strange wrap around sun glasses.

The screen memory is used as a aid to keep the abductee calm during the process of abduction however sometime's the screen memory is so far fetched it leave's the abductee with the same baffled fear effect that seeing another being would.

Do you consider yourself a abductee ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

That is interesting. No I have not ever really considered that but with all the weird things I had happen to me when I was little and even now at times, I do wonder. I came to this site for answers about things that have happened to me and the more I read about other peoples personal experiences it kind of makes sense at times. I just dont know. If I was it explains a lot if not then who knows. Thanks for that suggestion though. I have heard of this. I have no idea why I would even think of a cow!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Have experianced any missing time ?

Maybe you have experianced paranormal activity ?

I can only help you as much as you help me. The more detailed you can be the more i can relate to your situation and give help if possible.

You could always message me if you want to keep it off the board.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 31-5-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I have had paranormal experiences with ghosts. The house I grew up in and next to are both haunted. I saw many weird things and heard many weird things as well. I have lived in a few other haunted residences. I dont remember missing time but then I havent looked for it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Maybe the grey will steal our cows and bree them. maybe you see a grey cow hybrid

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by David Eden Lane
Maybe the grey will steal our cows and bree them. maybe you see a grey cow hybrid

Now that is a scary picture.

h3akalee is right about screen memories. There is an abduction account where the ETs took a child. They appeared as the flintstones to him.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Great thread, seems like many answers are forthcoming for us right now in that we are becoming validated in our experiences. I wonder if there is an alien invasion that we will know what to do and be the calm others need to remain safe?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This is an experience I had when I was around 4 or so. To this day my family makes fun of me for it but the older I got the more I thought about it and wondered what I really saw.
All I remember is waking up and seeing a light out my window and what I called for years a cow like print on my window. I swore for years there was a cow at my window. It was a hand print that had only three fingers. It freaked me out.

Cows are much bigger and can't really lift their feet to touch a window like that. On the other hand, raccoons can. And they're not particularly afraid of humans (don't run away as quickly as say a stray cat, squirrel, etc), and they're very smart and curious.

In dim light, a raccoon face might look like the stereotypical big-eyed grey ET.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You were 4 years old.
Nightmares and vivid fantasies are common in young kids.
I have a memory of seeing a greyish figure one night at my window, when I was about 7 years old.
I am absolutely certain it is a real memory. What is doubtful is the reality of the vision itself.
Could have been a simple nightmare.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
All I remember is waking up and seeing a light out my window and what I called for years a cow like print on my window. I swore for years there was a cow at my window. It was a hand print that had only three fingers. It freaked me out.

Cows are much bigger and can't really lift their feet to touch a window like that. On the other hand, raccoons can. And they're not particularly afraid of humans (don't run away as quickly as say a stray cat, squirrel, etc), and they're very smart and curious.

In dim light, a raccoon face might look like the stereotypical big-eyed grey ET.

Nope...no raccoons. I live in Florida, no raccoon on the beach.

Also I didn't say it was a face, so you didn't read what i said. I said imprint of a hand, not a face. I was also a kid when this happened.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
You were 4 years old.
Nightmares and vivid fantasies are common in young kids.
I have a memory of seeing a greyish figure one night at my window, when I was about 7 years old.
I am absolutely certain it is a real memory. What is doubtful is the reality of the vision itself.
Could have been a simple nightmare.

Sorry was wide awake.....had many experiences like this. It wasn't a figment of my imagination.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm sorry but you seem adamant about this.
Let's sum up what happened:
When you were 4 years old you thought you saw an inprint on the windows which you thought resembled a cow's hoof.Now you think it may have resembled an 3 fingered alien hand.

Is this it? Doesn't seem like much to me, maybe just an excuse to show off all your amazing paranormal experiences? Like ghost sightsings and so on..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I really think that it was as you say the only way for your mind to wrap around what it was seeing, since that time I would bet that you have had multipal sightings and dream visitations. Do you also find it frustrating that the only real discussion and topics on ET seem to have a negative scary spin on them? I mean yes there are the airy fairies too, but that is just as bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join