It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im from china, open to talk about politics, military, economics, human rights etc...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadTG

Japan despise the whole Asia, they think them more european, this is a long story. when i tell you that china hates japan, u may understand why, but japan also hates china today
and I don't understand why!

The majority hold hostile attitude. a lot of people even think china and Japan will go to war one day.

I've been to Japan a few times. I haven't met too many people who actually "HATE" China.

Maybe mistrust? But not hate.

Also I want to thank you for giving us your opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Conscience
reply to post by CONTACT

Also, KMT was the main force to defense China from Japan for EIGHT YEARS in WWII! Do u think they don't have the support of major population? Well, they were not prefect of course, they had some corruption of course, but still, they were heros.

I thought I'll just budge in for a moment to put things in the proper perspective.

KMT under Chang Kai Shek was more interested in fighting the CCP than defending against the Japanese. He had to be kidnapped by his own generals in order to be persuaded to join forces with the CCP, in a united front against the Japanese.

KMT was corrupted to the core. The Japanese created friendly puppet governments to look after their interests and one of these was headed by KMT premier Wang Jingwei. That says so much for the KMT and their morals.

Digressing a bit here, but a portion of KMT who did not flee to Taiwan became drug lords in the Golden Triangle.

All in all, IMO China is better of with the CCP. At least it is a united China. A feat not to be scoffed at, considering the population, provinces, and vast land mass.

Chinese public opinion strongly criticized the leader of Manchuria, the "young marshal" Zhang Xueliang, for his nonresistance to the Japanese invasion, even though the Kuomintang central government was indirectly responsible for this policy.
On 12 December, 1936 a deeply disgruntled Zhang Xueliang decided to conspire with the CCP and kidnapped Chiang Kai-shek in Xi'an to force an end to the conflict between KMT and CCP. In order to secure the release of Chiang, the KMT was forced to agree to a temporary end to the Chinese Civil War and the forming of a United Front between the CCP and KMT against Japan on 24 December 1936.
en.wikipedia.org...

No matter how many rats KMT got inside, one thing is for sure, KMT sacrifice much more during WW2 to fight the Japanese. U don't expect some farmers to counter much more advanced and well trained army.

KMT wanted to eliminate CCP, that's also the truth. CCP today still Grasp all the power and tightly constrain any other potential parties, we acttually have a lot of small parties in china, but the outside never know, cause they're just too small and won't have the opportunity to grow up, no one can hear their voice. So on this point, I think CCP is in no position to blame any one.

I sometimes also imagine that "if". if we don't have that civil war, what's china would be like today, but there is no if.

For the civil war, as CONTACT just came up with something new, so the only thing I'm eager to know is the evidence that CCP give up the compensation for the Japanese weapons.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spystalker
Hi nomadTG,
nice thread.

I have a question for you. Firstly, I want to say that I'm a Chinese-Indonesian(印尼华人) and I assume that you know about Chinese-Indonesian history.

What do you think the perspective about Chinese-Indonesian from Chinese in China point of view?

And also how about your opinion about Chinese-Indonesian? You may express in any matter.

thanks in advance.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by spystalker]

Hi Brother, how are you

We're all chinese, We feel humiliated and ashamed for those disturbing occurences especially the tragedy in 1998, what makes us even more angry is that the central govt were doing nothing to help.

"Sensitive" information are blocked here for "constructing the harmonious society" which I personally think is to cover up the conflicts as the only solution for conflicts, that's what the CCP is doing in china right now. very frustrated and very dangerous!

I hope you can give me a full picture of the 1998 tragedy from your side.

About Chinese-Indonesian, I don't really know much them.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

....For the civil war, as CONTACT just came up with something new, so the only thing I'm eager to know is the evidence that CCP give up the compensation for the Japanese weapons.

OOOh MMMy GGGod

I HEREBY DECLARE, ON OATH, THAT I ABSOLUTELY AND ENTIRELY HAVE HERETOFORE BEEN HOLDING ANY EVIDENCE ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO CCP WHATSOEVER.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONTACT

Originally posted by wwssii
reply to post by CONTACT

you would better do some more research or study further before you narrate such story.. where do you get this kind of history explaination?

i just want to clarify two points. 1) the reason for KMT's losing control of chinese mainland is due to its lack of supports of ppl in general while CCP won the love of ppl..2) HongKong's prosperity is the promise that CCP commited during the negotiaion of its return, so it has nothing to do with whatlike dancing girl or bait since HK and Taiwan are totally different issues..

Deny ignorance pls.

About your second point, "negotiaion"!? "promise from CCP"!? U've got to be joking me. If China ever wanted "prosperity" for HK, they would let HK people one vote each person to selecte our HK governer & councilor & legislator 12 years ago. Anyone in HK who knows ecomomics & politics knows that HK is dying inside since 1997.

Many thanks for CONTACT to share your perspectives, but Im not on your side on this regard.

HKnese didn't have right to vote for their governer & councilor & legislator under UK rule, did they? So you ask for "formal independence" right after UK return it to china, how would u expect the mailand chinese to take that, and I don't know the central goverment take a penny of the tax from HKnese after the return, am I right?

I don't denny HK contribution for the prosperity of the mainland. but no one can either deny that HK is bound to loose all it's advantages experienced before and at the early stage of the open policy as china become more open

As the evolve of the opening up policy, HK role goes down, that's what the truth is instead of central control!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by nomadTG]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

....For the civil war, as CONTACT just came up with something new, so the only thing I'm eager to know is the evidence that CCP give up the compensation for the Japanese weapons.

OOOh MMMy GGGod

I HEREBY DECLARE, ON OATH, THAT I ABSOLUTELY AND ENTIRELY HAVE HERETOFORE BEEN HOLDING ANY EVIDENCE ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO CCP WHATSOEVER.

Sorry, I missed the "NOT". Anyway, I DO NOT have it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

About Taiwan/HK part, I have nothing to say about Taiwan, But HK! the prosperity of HK is because it was the only window for china to communicate/trade with the world for 30 years. their profit was unimaginable.

Actually HK's prosperity was mainly due to its low tax base and freedoms under British Rule. I wouldn't say it was trade wth the mainland as many foreign banks used HK as a foothold in Asia, similar to Singapore. HK industrilised in the 50's and 60's which is what the mainland has been doing since the late 80's.

If anything the CCP has been taking money out of HK.

I lived in HK when I was a kid back in the late 70's and 80's. I try and get back there at least once a year and am thinking of buying an apartment on the island near Pok Fullam

[edit on 1-6-2009 by rogue1]

There are hundreds of thousands of places like HK on this planet, why not the other places became HK, UK controled half of the planet, how many HKs did they created.

So the critical element for HK propersity IS INDEED because it was the only window for 0.6-1billion people for a long time.

Take a look of the map, HK cannot compare to SG. it's the special history makes it unique!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wwssii
reply to post by CONTACT

you would better do some more research or study further before you narrate such story.. where do you get this kind of history explaination?

i just want to clarify two points. 1) the reason for KMT's losing control of chinese mainland is due to its lack of supports of ppl in general while CCP won the love of ppl..2) HongKong's prosperity is the promise that CCP commited during the negotiaion of its return, so it has nothing to do with whatlike dancing girl or bait since HK and Taiwan are totally different issues..

Deny ignorance pls.

About your second point, "negotiaion"!? "promise from CCP"!? U've got to be joking me. If China ever wanted "prosperity" for HK, they would let HK people one vote each person to selecte our HK governer & councilor & legislator 12 years ago. Anyone in HK who knows ecomomics & politics knows that HK is dying inside since 1997.

Many thanks for CONTACT to share your perspectives, but Im not on your side on this regard.

HKnese didn't have right to vote for their governer & councilor & legislator under UK rule, did they? So you ask for "formal independence" right after UK return it to china, how would u expect the mailand chinese to take that, and I don't know the central goverment take a penny of the tax from HKnese after the return, am I right?

I don't denny HK contribution for the prosperity of the mainland. but no one can either deny that HK is bound to loose all it's advantages experienced before and at the early stage of the open policy as china become more open

As the evolve of the opening up policy, HK role goes down, that's what the truth is instead of central control!

It's different, if u think carefully what "one country TWO SYSTEM" means, it actually means "district political independent", and remember, HK governor runs HK only, it does not mean "independent country".

During British rule, its true that the governor was from England govt, but the main point was, England govt is under democracy election, which gives the HK governor a lot of watch, it was open. Now in HK govt, a lot more dark under-table corruption that can be hidden well. Do u know why there was once 500000 HK citizens protest on streets, if that happened in another city in other free country, the governor of that city will certainly have to resign at once.

Returning to your point, I only talk about "if only considered HongKong's prosperity", and actually, CCP already promised HK one vote each person election for the HK governor, it just they changed the time scheme to later & later as years goes by, which actually can be & should be done 20 years ago.

Anyway, these are big & deep issues, too many history involved, people should & can search over the net, including those evidence mentioned, we can give them big picture to help them search, then they surely can do the rest themselve, there are things we should not talk about too deeply here. If u like, we can do some research together PRIVATELY.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

About Taiwan/HK part, I have nothing to say about Taiwan, But HK! the prosperity of HK is because it was the only window for china to communicate/trade with the world for 30 years. their profit was unimaginable.

Actually HK's prosperity was mainly due to its low tax base and freedoms under British Rule. I wouldn't say it was trade wth the mainland as many foreign banks used HK as a foothold in Asia, similar to Singapore. HK industrilised in the 50's and 60's which is what the mainland has been doing since the late 80's.

I lived in HK when I was a kid back in the late 70's and 80's. I try and get back there at least once a year and am thinking of buying an apartment on the island near Pok Fullam

There are hundreds of thousands of places like HK on this planet, why not the other places became HK, UK controled half of the planet, how many HKs did they created.

So the critical element for HK propersity IS INDEED because it was the only window for 0.6-1billion people for a long time.

Take a look of the map, HK cannot compare to SG. it's the special history makes it unique!

History? Hong Kong was just a fishing harbour 60 years ago. Actually, may be I've forgotten something, so, why CCP choosed a place didn't belongs to them to be the "ONLY window" for China? Moreover, why HK can be the only window for China?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Welcome to ATS.I am from Canada and have always been deeply moved by Chinas incredible history.

I'm glad to know that you love the history, but obviously you don't know china.

I would like to give you one canadians view of things.America is a hostile nation when its values are threatened,

China,is also a hostile nation when its values are threatened

Yes, you're right, both countries can become hostile when their values are threatened, So here the quesion comes to what's the values their holding?

China:

We just wonna open our shops and do business, we don't care who you're, we don't care what system you're adopting, we don't care if you're bad or good. it's all your internal affair! that's the chinese value.

How many military base do u see china has on the earth, I tell u: NONE!

"If china acquired Nuke first, the whole world will be speaking chinese today"

This is ridiculous, CCP with no domocracy, but they're definitely not nazis. and how do u think the chinese would conquer the world?

Negotiate with Big Russia to let the army cross their land and take fishing boats to Alaska and then another long march to Canada and America, the same way to Europe, Africa, South America?!

We had the chance 500 years ago before the spanish and Portuguese, but we didn't, what makes u think we'll do it today, withl the same chinese hold the same values!

About your perspective to the mass destructive weapon proliferation part, that also won't stand. go through all the countries who own nukes, tell me who are we in confrontation with?

India we did, but it had nothing to do with nukes.

US

We're holding the bible, we think all the bible told is the truth and we can add what we think true to the bible, you all have to follow what we believe or we'll make you our copies by any means

Look at what the say after 911: "You are either with us or with the terroists" OK you're the sole super power, you have the ability to take out anyting u don't like on the planet, so we're all with you.

see what happened next;

Iran alone 1 million civilians lost their lives, another 2 million left homeless, the whole country in chaos! and normal life indefinitely!

Afghanistan in chaos

Pakistan in chaos and terrorism stirred up sharply.

What's sarcastic is that their fighting the same people they supported with weapons and funds back in the 80s, and don't get me wrong, I do deeply feel sorry for those who lost their loved ones in 9/11.

But they should turn back to see how the terrorists come to be! before pouring the gun podwer all over the world!

THEY'RE ENEMIES, BECAUSE U MADE THEM!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

History? Hong Kong was just a fishing harbour 60 years ago. Actually, may be I've forgotten something, so, why CCP choosed a place didn't belongs to them to be the "ONLY window" for China? Moreover, why HK can be the only window for China?

Im not saying HK history, but the world history, the political atomosphere, that's what made HK unique.

Pls don't take the CCP false policy to overwhelm all the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadTG

wah, im glad that Chinese in China still have sympathy about this tragedy.

ok well in 1998 tragedy, back then i was 8 years old, i didn't see myself, i just heard from my parents and news.
But now you know the internet is the most precious thing. From internet, we can search what's really going on in 1998 tragedy (indonesian people usually call this event as "riot").

There are actually a lot of things to talk about regarding this information.
I hardly explain those, but i can give you some URL links from wikipedia to describe the 1998 riot tragedy in Indonesia and also the most important is the histories that preceded this tragedy and also why this tragedy affecting chinese people.

Almost every aspect of chinese in indonesia is explained here.

Jakarta riot 1998 :

The Jakarta riots of May 1998 were riots that occurred in several parts of Indonesia, notably Jakarta and Surakarta during May 1998. The riots were triggered by economic problems like food shortages and mass unemployment in Indonesia.
The rioting started after four students from Trisakti University were shot dead during a demonstration on 12 May 1998.
The riots became more widespread on 14-15 May 1998 and quickly turned into a pogrom targeting properties and businesses owned by ethnic-Chinese (Chinese Indonesian), who were made into scapegoats.
It is claimed in most Chinese media that there were over 1,500 people killed including over 160 raped in the riots.

Indonesian people has been brainwashed by Suharto since around 1965-1966 until 1998 to hate Chinese people.
I would like to add that those 160 people raped mostly (or maybe all of them) are chinese indonesian.

New_Order_(Indonesia) :

The New Order (Indonesian: Orde Baru) is the term coined by former Indonesian President Suharto to characterize his regime as he came to power in 1966 (see Transition to the New Order). Suharto used this term to contrast his rule with that of his predecessor, Sukarno (dubbed the "Old Order," or Orde Lama). The term "New Order" in more recent times has become synonymous with the Suharto years (1965-1998).
.... Several anti-Chinese laws were passed to curtail Chinese culture and civil rights, including laws mandating closure of Chinese language schools, adoption of "Indonesian" sounding names, and severe limits on Buddhist temple construction. The lasting effects of these laws and anti-Chinese sentiment fostered by the Suharto regime was demonstrated in the organization of anti-Chinese pogroms in 1998.

ya now a lot of young chinese indonesian generation cannot speak chinese because their parents also cannot speak chinese. This is caused by the damn anti-chinese law during new order by suharto. Luckily my parents can speak so i still can speak a little bit

Suharto :
Suharto (actually Soeharto) was the 2nd president of indonesia [who hates Chinese people in Indonesia]. He was a dictator so to speak.
We (me, my family, siblings (chinese), friends (chinese), even all other indonesians people) BARELY talk about Suharto in society until he died on 27 January 2008 (aged 86), because if Suharto and his supporters heard critics from a guy, this guy will be under arrested and KILLED!

Anti-Chinese_legislation_in_Indonesia :
you may read this one to understand more about the law in indonesia in 1960s that affects chinese indonesia [until now].

Nowadays, for me, its always difficult to find native indonesian as friends, a lot of them are racists against chinese people. Now im studying in Singapore, here Chinese are dominant

[edit on 3-6-2009 by spystalker]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadTG

Actually I have a question.

But first off I wanted to thank you for giving us one mans opinion of China.

Now my question

Will you ever join any other thread outside of your own " Introduction " ?
Or will this end up being another one of those "Hello I'm From China" and I speak for all 1.6 Billion people threads? Where all the newer members who don't really join any other types of threads all join this one and pat each other on the backs and never really participate in any other topics outside of " Introduction " threads?

I'm just curious because there seems to be a rash of those types of threads here at ATS lately. I find it very odd that we here at ATS are to be spoon fed tiny little bites of one persons opinion about what they think of their home country. What does the other 1.599.999.999.99 people think? I wouldn't bother trying to speak for the rest of the 375 Million Americans let alone our Canadian cousins.

Speaking of which I think one4all brought up some very good points. I'm very surprised that instead of answering some of his well thought out questions you chose instead to pick out one line and again place blame elsewhere. Interesting.

Also I'm well aware of China's great and illustrious history. I always get a chuckle when I hear people trying to compare the west to east as far as how old the cultures are. We all know how old China is, the real question that ALWAYS gets over looked is how old are the present Governments. The present Chinese Government is what? 60+ years young? So really they are relative new comers.

Let's be real here. Giving the present day Chinese government credit for all the great accomplishments that China has contributed to the world is like giving the present day Egyptian Government credit for building the great pyramids.

If China wants to be a global player they better get used to prying eyes and criticism. Deflecting questions instead of addressing them while pointing out the faults of others is sign of weakness and only leads to mistrust.

Hey thanks again.
I'm looking forward to your answers.

PEACE

Slay

[edit on 3-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for asking, whether or not i'll be posting other stuff, you'll see! and pls read my start statement, Im not speaking for anyone else, just express my own perspective.

guess the previous post regarding US values pissed somebody off. it's okay, I can take criticism! But criticism doesn't stop me speak of truth.

And BTW, before you asking me about that question, pls make sure it's necessary!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadTG

I'm not pissed off at all.
I actually thought it quit humorous.

Reading your intro and what came later just didn't match is all

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Actually there aren't, there are a few which offered the tax incentives that HK did. There wasn;'t much trade between HK and China until the 80's. You do remember when Chinese goods were stamped with "Made in HK" ..NOT.."Made in China". Of course now China has taken over producing the cheap stuff and HK has become a regional financial center.
If HK had been under Chinese control and not British it never would have flourished and developed the way it has. Of course most of the time the border with HK and the CCP was closed during the days of Mao and the 80's - completely locked down

Incorrect.

Songapore was just another examply of a regional Asian financial center which is more prosperous than HK. Shenzhen sprang up to take advantage of HK's prosperity. I lived in Shenzhen for a year, it's an interesting place, but dirty at least the crime isn't as bad now as when I was there 10 years ago.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by rogue1]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Noamdtg I am curious about your view of Mao. It seems that every Chinese person speaks about Mao as though he were a God and conveniently place blame for all the shortcomings and atrocities on other people citing that Mao was blissfully unaware of what was happening. I think we all now this view is extremely bias and the result of brainwashing at a young age. After all no future Chinese leader can denounce Mao as it denounces the legitimacy of the Communist Government.

Do you share this opinion, that Mao did no wrong ?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

China is totally capitalism, this world is controled by some powerfull organization, In the west, countries are controled by bankers and weapon producers. I never believe your government always conduct policy for the good of the people ! in china the party control the nation. that's the only difference.

Does the Chinese goverment have large stakes in most of the large Chinese companies and banks?

Does the Chinese goverment dictate mergers and the such between competitors in the national interest (China Unicom/ China Mobile for example).

Does the Chinese goverment just print and issue new currency or do they need to borrow it to put it in circulation?

What kind of moderen amenities can the average factory worker enjoy on their wages. For example running and hot water, toilets, shelter, phone service, tv, pc's, clothes, medical care, dental care, furnishings, ovens stoves, microwaves, etc.

How would the life of a typical chinese factory worker compare to the life of the average US auto union worker?

How about the same type of comparison on a goverment employee basis?

How many years of school does the average chinese citizen attend.

What are your rights if you are accused of committing a crime? If you speak out against the goverment?

I have mor ebut that should keep you busy. Thanks for the inside look.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Japan despise the whole Asia, they think them more european, this is a long story. when i tell you that china hates japan, u may understand why, but japan also hates china today
and I don't understand why!

The majority hold hostile attitude. a lot of people even think china and Japan will go to war one day.

I've been to Japan a few times. I haven't met too many people who actually "HATE" China.

Maybe mistrust? But not hate.

Also I want to thank you for giving us your opinion.

I studied some related issues in Australia when I was doing my first degree, and I know some japanese friends, I don't think "Japan despise the whole Asia because they think them more like european", I think more like the opposite, Japan despise other Asian because non of them have the kind of "patriotism" Japanese have, which Japan is so highly valued. In this aspect, I actually agree, Japanese never sell/betray their own country, and they are united. So, Japanese never hated Chinese, for them, we are just simply not good enough to be listed into their "hate" list.

However, I believe situation nowadays has not much to do with that. I think it has something to do with Japan's possiblity of big earthquake, China's support on NK, Taiwan issue, and CCP's promotion on hating Japanese during WWII etc.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
NomadTG,China needs to be treated like a child that needs direction,so here it is,You are a member of this family and you will act like it,you will in every action you take support this family and you will be accountable for each and every transgression you may commit EVEN ONES AGAINST YOURSELF.You will not quietly sit at the kitchen table and silently grow fatter and stronger reserving all of your strength for your own growth,YOU WILL IMMEDIATLY RE-LEARN HOW TO DECIDE WHEN AND WHERE TO LEND YOUR CONSIDERABLE SUPPORT TO OUR FAMILY --WITHOUT BEING PROMPTED--YOU WILL BECOME RESPONSIBLE AGAIN. You are getting fat and unhealthy because you are spending to much of your resources and time on yourself and not contributing to the world enough.You will learn to give 100% again and you will give 10% when cooperation dictates not WHEN YOUR PERSONAL ADDICTION TO GROWTH TELLS YOU.You need to hear this because you seem to have forgotten that you are a part of this family,you need to trim down a little before you make yourself sick because if you are not healthy our whole family is not healthy,you ARE TO BIG TO DO THINGS ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT REGARDS FOR THE FAMILY AND YOU ARE BEING TOLD THIS NOW, IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY THE REST OF THE FAMILY WILL BEGIN TO ADJUST OUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO YOU TO COUNTERBALANCE YOUR INABILITY TO COME ONBOARD AND THIS WILL HURT YOUR FEELINGS BUT IT WILL STILL HAPPEN BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE FAMILY.

You will care about yourself and you will care about the rest of us ,you have outgrown your memory of who and what you are so come back down to the ground and let us help you rediscover yourself as part of this family.Your values and identity have changed as you have grown and you cannot look back to what you WERE 500 yrs agoTO DECIDE WHERE YOU WILL GO ,THOSE TIMES ARE THE PAST YOUR INFANCY ,NEW VALUES ARE BEING LEARNED AND YOU MUST LOOK TO THE REST OF THE FAMILY TO LEARN HOW TO BEHAVE AGAIN.

Look around you at your family with eyes that have the wisdom to know we all love you and you may take a little from each of us ,you are after all our big boy,BUT YOU MUST ALSO TRUST THAT YOU CAN EMULATE OUR ACTIONS AND THAT WE ARE THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR YOU TO FOLLOW. Your place in our family is dictated by your physical traits and that is reality so you must learn to establish balance within yourself so you can properly see EXACTLY WHERE YOUR PLACE IS.Your actions are also dictated by your physical traits with the commensurate responsibilities.

There is nowhere for you to hide from your family you are to big a boy so you must face your coming adulthood with brave eyes and an open heart.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join