It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from UK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm here because I'm paranoid/mad/aware - I'm just trying to work out which one it is! Plus there is hardly anyone I can talk to about any of this.
Bought some water sterilizers the other day and the nice man in the camping shop asked if I was going away. Sigh.....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
aware in a broad way most likely, now time for the specifics.

Things to research:

9/11 (new research where you could help is the security staff in place for the towers, or the elevator company renovating the WTC)

Bilderberg group (look at attendees and their companies, boycott them and spread awareness of this (i.e no coca cola products)

diversifying your finances (the dolalr may in fact drop. gold is looking good. realize we are a FIAT currency, which means its backed by nothing. Very easy manipulation.

Find the correct banks! Ditch anything Rothschild esque (another great research topic

NAU

Realize the political parties are not against each other, rather are for each other. Just like pro wrestling, its a show where they hate each other on stage, but are actually friends behind stage.

RFID chips. Educate yourself and your friends on the issue.

Finally, join some local protest groups in UK (I'm US myself, but there are some good ones out there, especially in the UK. Looks for a facebook person named flopsy knight)

Hey, any questions you have just ask! you can send me a U2U at any time. i will do my best to answer or refer ou to the answer. Im 100% positive most members on ATS will give you similar treatment

Cheers!

VonHolland

Edited to add 2 topics and fix my signature

[edit on 31-5-2009 by vonholland]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Welcome!! If you have any weird dreams....talk about them here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will LOVE ATS!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Another UK member, great!

I'd be happy to talk about some of these theories with you and maybe we could work it out together? Feel free to add me on msn!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the coolest spot in the electronic ether!

top topics

join