It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Maldekian/Crabwood Crop Circle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Here is my take on the CC..

The message is referring to the picture. "Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises.". Is this referring to the Grey alien picture? Almost like a warning sign? The Greys may be the bearers of false gifts and promises. Gifts and promises made to our governments that are lies. Could somebody be warning us of a huge deception that involves the Greys as the masterminds? Who knows, but it is fun to think about.

Maybe.
Or, the Grey in the pic is merely a metaphor for Aliens in general. There ARE other ET's then Grey's out there, you know.

Or; the ET in the artwork are the one giving the warning about the deception, and are also the Savior. Who knows, it can go several ways, how to interperet it. Maybe He warns about New Age-fluff.

I guess the best way to find out, is to simply wait and see what will happen.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
SO.... in answer to the original question... "No, it has not been debunked, yet" is a fair assessment?

[Had to bump - I have a newfound love for CCs] - thanks for your initial effort. Hopefully something else has popped up, now.

It has been incorporated in a New (from this OP posting, anyway) YouTube by "CosmicAwakening" - good stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

SO.... in answer to the original question... "No, it has not been debunked, yet" is a fair assessment?

What is there to debunk? It is just a crop circle, like many others, made by people who enjoy fooling some conspiracy theorists into thinking aliens made them!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Okay, then - I'll accept that theory - in that case, who's claiming responsibility?

And, please have someone or some group in your reply - thanks, in advance.

All I'm saying is...

made by people...

people who enjoy fooling some conspiracy theorists into thinking aliens made them!

7-1/2 years is a long time. People are vain.

This is #1) quite a piece of art, in and of itself, and #2) quite a prank, as well!

For someone NOT to have stepped forward after all this time, is pretty compelling.

I'm not saying I buy this crop circle jazz any more than the next guy - I know that humans make crop circles. Many of them. Hell, maybe even most of them.

But, you have to admit, many of them remain unexplained, or at the very least, 'unclaimed'.

Now, just because 'someone or some group' has not claimed responsibility, that doesn't necessarily imply ET involvement (not what I'm saying at all), but by the same token, it doesn't negate it either (?)

[edit on 12/30/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I just ran the image of the Maldekian crop circle through picture to audio software and this is what came out of it.

pretty weird
edit on 18-4-2011 by illdillusions62 because: vid fix

edit on 18-4-2011 by illdillusions62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
this does not prove much more then the fact that I like making weird stuff with noise. but it is still strange sounding

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am listening to the show right now. I figured I would bump this

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
These are man made imo. This was a really clever one, but still made by humans. Common sense tells me so. Why would they make a picture of themselves? Why would they use a CD format? Seriously? In 200 years, that will be ancient technology to us. To them, it would be stone age technology.

If aliens were trying to leave us messages, why would they leave them in crops at all? It just makes no sense. I'm pretty certain they would have the technology to leave much more efficient messages. The entire premise of "they only leave us messages if we are clever enough to figure them out" seems ludicrous to me. And it's not like it's rocket science to figure them out. It's as if they were made by humans to seem clever, but not so clever that people can't figure them out (in some cases), or just be undecipherable gibberish that humans spend endless hours trying to figure out, but they will never get a solution, because there is none.

It's also amusing how they leave the most significant ones on UK or US soil, and in perfect English - grammatically, etc. If I were an alien wanting to leave such a message, I'd put it in say.. the ocean water. In solid rock. Somewhere, where there was no doubt. Not farmer Jones soybean crop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join