It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is A War Coming...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

not for long

No offense, but shade is right

the question we all face on this planet is WHY are we here who the hell and what the hell put it ALL here

and in time this question will be answered and if it is not

well... read the bible comes pretty close i think, here is a hint starts with A and ends with N

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
With all the research, testimonials, personal experiences and witnessing of infuriating insanity, I conclude that we are totally being manipulated by alien forces...The Governments and Army's responsible for implementing this alien agenda will be the first to be destroyed by the aliens... just then is our chance to really go to war and take back our planet...just a Sunday rant
I would not feel bad about killing Millions of ugly smelly reptinoads or greys...

[edit on 31-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
With all the research, testimonials, personal experiences and witnessing of infuriating insanity, I conclude that we are totally being manipulated by alien forces...The Governments and Army's responsible for implementing this alien agenda will be the first to be destroyed by the aliens... just then is our chance to really go to war and take back our planet...just a Sunday rant
I would not feel bad about killing Millions of ugly smelly reptinoads or greys...

[edit on 31-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

Good post, however Im not so sure about the killing of millions of Greys, Im on the fence with that im afraid. But Id like to quote ATS member franspeaksfree. her post the other day summed up this whole thing for me very nicely.

We are part of a commodity that is getting to big for our boots, they fear that we will reach a higher consciousness (with support from others) before they do, because they are stuck in what I call the Vicious Triangle - Money - Power - Greed.

There are many people on this planet that are waking up, and by that I mean they are seeing just how this world works and Money,technology and power is not the way they wish to proceed. Of course from what I understand much of this is pre determined anyway, but TPTB want to hold on to as much power as they can before the inevitable happens.

To answer your question IMO only, from what I gather is that we Human Beings are a by product of an experiement that went adrift due to the manipulation of genes from our ancestors. We are left to our own devices the majority of the time however in order to proceed to the next level sometimes we get a helping hand. Which goes well beyond Alien Grays,Humanoids,Reptillians (these are all labels that we as humans have given) we need to drop the labels and just listen and learn for ourselves.

It for me put into words what many posts and threads tryed to get across but this post just made the connection for me.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am all for stopping the greys. I am tired of there senseless abductions and vandalism of farmers fields and livestock. The time has come to reclaim or freedom to grow wheat with out fear of it being organized into systematic circles!

I say we stop the greys at all costs.... thats what this war is coming thread is about right?

The greys... I mean A few people now have mentioned it.. I thought the OP did an OK job editing is first post.. I mean sure it Mr Shade could of done more but at least he did something to clarify it and I think we can now say it aint about the greys... then again it could be...

Sorry if I offended anyone with the kill the greys rant..

I was only joshing.

Apologies to everyone named josh for that last comment too.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I am all for stopping the greys. I am tired of there senseless abductions and vandalism of farmers fields and livestock. The time has come to reclaim or freedom to grow wheat with out fear of it being organized into systematic circles!

I say we stop the greys at all costs.... thats what this war is coming thread is about right?

The greys... I mean A few people now have mentioned it.. I thought the OP did an OK job editing is first post.. I mean sure it Mr Shade could of done more but at least he did something to clarify it and I think we can now say it aint about the greys... then again it could be...

Its most of them, most of the aliens.

I think we are just being manipulated on all levels by all if not most of these aliens. I used to follow the GFL(Nordics) and its aliens of the light, but now Im not so sure of this bunch either. always channelling predictions that never happen.

Reptilians, , short and tall Greys, and Hybrids, all fall under the title of "Reticulan." The Reptilians are most probably at the top. While the Greys, (Nordics ??), and Hybrids serve under them. I say Nordics because they have even been reported by abductees to be on the ships together with Greys. A good example of this would be the famous abductee Travis Walton who stated he saw both Greys and Nordics during his experience.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
-*-There are constanly wars, fors gods sake its not hard to predict one. there are many wars going on right now that are unreported-*-

[color=limegreen]-*-This thread has no basis or value, and the original poster is just a troll trying to get some points, kinda sad really.[color=limegreen]-*-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shade

War Is Coming!

In the not too distant future there will be a war coming, not between one country to another, but between "The People" and their "Freedom".

We are talking much bigger than what has been happening within the last few hundred years and it is going to go global!

This thread was created to get people talking about the possible causes, effects and possible outcomes of "The War On Freedom".

[edit on 31-5-2009 by The Shade]

So now you have got us talking can you provide more on your take on this war. What is your source, what do you think the possible causes and effects will be. Ive said I believe it a spiritual war brought on my the fallen and to be served out by and through alien races against the development of the human consciousness, something they had not planned on becoming a reality, but I want to hear your views now. I think its being going on for longer than a few hundered years, try several thousand plus a whole lot more.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
-*-There are constanly wars, fors gods sake its not hard to predict one. there are many wars going on right now that are unreported-*-

[color=limegreen]-*-This thread has no basis or value, and the original poster is just a troll trying to get some points, kinda sad really.[color=limegreen]-*-

what points?? Mine have all gone lol so have yours...take a look!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

what the? what's happening!!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by Mr Green

what the? what's happening!!!

yer and I lost my tan too! I was a lovely bronze colour just like a tan and thats gone too!! I think its been discussed in a thread on the info board, something about making us all equal. I must admit it was a bit ego fueled all that status stuff. I cant say I'll miss it really. (but my tan was nice lol)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There is a war going on as we speak, and it's been going on for thousands of years. The war is for the control of our minds.

The dark forces of involution (luciferian) are very active to preserve their monopoly on the human race. But the forces of light are gaining space at a very rapid pace. Awareness is on the rise everywhere, and this awareness is the first step towards consciousness.

All the up-coming events will kill many, but some of us will survive and a new race of humans will emerge. This new race (6th) will not be manipulated in any way, shape or form. Freedom and respect will prevail, and they will be the cornerstone of this new race.

The most important thing to remember is the importance of staying centered at all times and not be attached to the form of these events that are about to take place. In other words, humans need to have the least emotions possible in the mind, because emotions are a direct result of the manipulation of our minds. When humans will discover the game being played, they will start their journey to total freedom.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
*scratch my head*

Okay I thought this was a thread about the possible 'effects' of The War On Freedom?
Have a funny feeling some people make war over POINTS?

Anyway neither points nor freedom is worth fighting for.

I truly believe that TRUE FREEDOM is all its aspects doesn't exists and never will.

Why? Freedom for some will always mean the total opposite for others.

ONLY IF humans realy learn to do to others like they would be treatend themselves, humanity can closely get to some sort of Freedom.

Freedom is a Myth! People can THINK freely but every action they take will have consequences for those around them, in a positive or negative way.

My vision on Freedom is knowing I'm free, TOTAL free in my mind and in this feeling of Freedom I know that when I practise my Freedom it's a limited Freedom. Because I have to keep my ego out of the way to gain the greatest possible Freedom for ALL.

Freedom itself is nothing more then a paradox

[edit on 5/31/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

I truly believe that TRUE FREEDOM is all its aspects doesn't excists and never will.

Why? Freedom for some will always mean the total opposite for others.

True freedom cannot exist if polarity is present within the mind. Polarity is part of the reason we are not free. Polarity is manipulation. Get rid of the manipulation, and you are free!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
My vision on Freedom is knowing I'm free, TOTAL free in my mind and in this feeling of Freedom I know that when I practise my Freedom it's a limited Freedom. Because I have to keep my ego out of the way to gain the greatest possible Freedom for ALL.

The mind is no sort of freedom, cant you see the mind is actually our prison. Yes be free of ego but also be free of your mind. In our natural state as beings of pure consciousness and light, we are not our mind and we are not our ego, we are just pure light. We are pure consciousness itself.

Centuries ago ego and mind were placed into us, to control, to be used as an experiment in order to keep us as slaves, now we are starting to realize we are not this mind, we are not this ego. This is the war, it is a spiritual war of re discovering our true self. Those that wrongly gave us these traits now wish to stop us realizing our true potential.

The mind is an out of control tool that has now become an entity in its own right. It sits there chattering away causing fear and continuously feeds the ego,it feeds the ego because without the ego the mind dies, and without the mind the ego dies.

A truely awakened soul has no ego, this is why the mind strives to keep us asleep and with ego. The mind is an entity it does not want to die. There is no freedom to be found in a human mind , freedom is to be found by letting the mind become silent.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

The mind is no sort of freedom, cant you see the mind is actually our prison. Yes be free of ego but also be free of your mind. In our natural state as beings of pure consciousness and light, we are not our mind and we are not our ego, we are just pure light. We are pure consciousness itself.

A truely awakened soul has no ego, this is why the mind strives to keep us asleep and with ego. The mind is an entity it does not want to die. There is no freedom to be found in a human mind , freedom is to be found by letting the mind become silent.

My mind ITSELF is not Freedom but what I mean is that IN my mind I can imagine that EVERYTHING also Freedom is possible.

I'm a Lightworker (Aura Healer)
Becoming AWARE of my consiouness and the ALL consiouness is a process.

Indeed NOBODY is his/her ego nor mind. Consiouness in general is more like an Energy of the Soul. That's how I call it.

Humans bodies AND minds are full of entities. It took a lot of time, Meditation practice and a few NDE's to learn that humans are nothing more then Pure (White Light) Energy.

If you refer to Spiritual Freedom I agree with you but for an Earthly War On Freedom I state my case: that will NEVER happen in this Dimension.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
By making "terrorism" unpatriotic and "evil" with 9-11, TPTB have created a psychological master stroke. Many who might otherwise be in sympathy with rebellion in the face of our dwindling freedom and wholesale financial rape by the banksters will think twice because they don't want to feel like "terrorists" and thus "bad guys."

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shade

Just as long as it doesn't interrupt the next season of American Idol.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
shade, i'm not sure what you're trying to do here exactly.. and i'm hoping you're not the same teenager i've seen around online before - but if so, that's cool too...

anyway, it's honestly kind of sad to think that people DON'T think a war is coming - as far as I'm concerned World War III has been going on for at least 9 years or so; but, that's just my opinion.

as far as aliens / "fallen angels" coming here for a spiritual battle of some sort... it would make a lot of sense to me if they did. In my opinion, this planet is without hope without them coming here and forcing us to change - how else is it ever going to happen -- without completely nuking the planet to hell ourselves and starting over from ground zero anyway...

stories about aliens, ghosts, UFO's, bigfoot, etc have been around for a long time, but i don't remember ever actually talking to somebody in person that had a recording of a UFO on their cellphone, or carried around pictures of their guardian angel in their pockets - these days, it seems almost as if everyone does.

but how about instead of wasting our time fighting about it on a message board like we're some annoying little attention whores... let's either do something about it, or sit back and enjoy the show - because really, what else is there for us to do at this point in time but wait?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Is this just an Earthy war do you think? Or do fallen angels/aliens get involved? I take it this war is to be different from the many wars we have seen throughout history already. Is it to be a spiritual war maybe (not to be confused with a religious war). Wars have been fought over religion since the beggining of time, but a spiritual war of great size has yet to be seen. This is why I ask if fallen angels and aliens are to be involved.

I disagree. The spiritual war is being fought everyday. I certainly feel it. There is one side that is controlling humanity using the same means that that satan used against jesus in the bible. Offerings of material for submission to the truth and your own personal freedoms. The battle is the status quo. Who wants it? Who doesn't want it? Those that cling to it have been deceived. This is everyone's final wakeup call.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Satan sits at the left hand of 'god'. Jesus at the right. If there is any battle going on, it's between us humans, and perhaps an outside second party. That's all that's to it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join