It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desmond Hatchet, the 29 years old man with 21 kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Desmond Hatchet, the 29 years old man with 21 kids

www.friedpost.com

Desmond Hatchett is a 29 years old man from Tennessee who has no less than 21 children. He went to court last week after his name appeared 11 times on the docket in a single day, representing 15 children, all his.

He didn’t intend to set a record, but he did all his children by mistake. He also claims that all the 11 women knew about his other kids.

His children are between newborn and 11 years old and he can’t support them, because he has a minimum wage job and laws can only force him to...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
No wonder I can't get any hunnies, this guy has them all swooning.

This guy's paycheck must be pretty pathetic. If he doesn't have family to live with, he's going to have to go into homeless shelter, unless they toss him in lock down for the pending crimes that he is going on trial for.

He must be a really tall guy, because I hear they like tall guys.

Man, I make way more than this guy. You would think the hunnies would be smart enough to try and get half of my paycheck with 21 kids. Oh well, they'll take it out of my taxes, so it's no big deal, right?

www.friedpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
OH my... Did this fellow ever serve time in Texas... I once sat out some time one some traffics tickets and I met a guy in his 20s who had a lot of kids... he was in for not making child support payments...

229 with 21 kids... AND THOSE ARE ONLY THE ONES WE KNOW ABOUT...sheesh... Is their a charity vasectomy foundation somewhere?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Impressive... Very impressive indeed! I read about a fellow who was about to het child number 100 at an age of 65 or something.. And he was trying to make a record..
This guy's gonna break the record even though his not trying.. Wow

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
There might be some kind of angle he's working on here, then again maybe it's these "generous" women he's kept company with? Because there are many of them it leads me to speculate that all may not be lost for these women if no child support is produced, 'cause there may be welfare to fall back on? How could they not know?

top topics

join