It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys i think hellraiser movie..the puzzlebox is real look inside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Ok. For the last time.

With respect, it seems you have done little research on Monseuir LeMarchand other than read a page on the internet. And believed it.

Philip LeMarchand is a fictional character, created by the author Clive Barker, for the story Hellbound Heart, which became the movie Hellraiser.

LeMarchand is quoted in several books, one called “Tucker's Encyclopedia of Mass Murderers”, and none of them exist other than in the Hellraiser canon.

On the world wide web there are also a few fictitious artist serial killers created by enterprising artists and writers, for example Philip LeMarchand (1717-?) French sculptor, painter and architect, the fictitious producer of dozens of exquisite puzzle boxes, architectural projects and paintings (purportedly executed with human fat), is posthumously credited with being one of the most prolific mass murderers in history with over 200 murders accomplished before he magically disappeared.20 The producers of LeMarchand’s identity on the web have even provided him with an extensive gallery of work for sale consisting of puzzle box facsimiles, drawings and paintings and a fake bibliography; art history books with titles and in one case a few pages, none of which can be found in the catalogue systems of the Library of Congress or any of the New York University or Columbia University libraries.

www.egs.edu...

This subject was discussed here three years ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

where, surprise surprise, the same conclusions were reached.

This is a classic example of rushing headlong into well written fiction being presented as a pseudo-reality and falling under its sway, purely because doing that, and not bothering to research, is easier.

Think on this; how much else is taken as fact, merely because it sounds palusible, when in reality it is indeed fiction?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So the Hellraiser box is real? Heh.

Im ganna be honest, that movie always scares the crap out of me. Even the modern horror movies these days cant touch Hellraiser. I wont even turn it on at night, it gives me nightmares.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join