It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zambian with AIDS accuses Obama of genocide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Open Letter to the President of the United States of America – Barack Obama
May 18, 2009
Dear Mr. President:
All over the world people listened to your message “Yes We Can”. Be it in bars, on minibuses, homes, churches, or shanty communities in impoverished Africa where you hail from. We listened and hoped that dawn had finally come to the other dark world. Your messages during your campaign brought hope for people living with HIV infection throughout the world. You brought hope that maybe even a cure shall be found, as we hoped that you were going to commit more resources to
research into medicines and into more affordable and quality drugs for the poor, especially here in Africa. You came into office at a difficult time when the world is going through a financial crisis which was previously only witnessed by those living during the 1930 Great Depression. Though your coming on the scene is coincidental to this crisis, it is not morally right for you to cut down on the US Global Health contribution, especially on AIDS.

Mr. President, you are fully aware that millions of people the world over have died from AIDS since the pandemic hit mother Earth. I, too, could have been among them had it not been for the support of your
predecessor, and other influential leaders especially from the west, to come to our rescue by providing cheaper but maybe not‐so‐safe generic, life‐prolonging drugs.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by eightonefive]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Our government was forced to respond positively by declaring that Antiretroviral Treatment Therapy in Zambia shall be free. It is political will
and judgment from leaders like you that has probably changed a lot for people living with HIV. At the time of my diagnosis, I was bedridden and my CD4 count was a single digit. Obviously your in‐country institutions such as PEPFAR could have just been waiting to record my case as a mortality statistic due to AIDS. That was not to be as I quickly recovered after being put on medication, and now my CD4 count is over 600 and I am able to do all that a normal and healthy person can do, including supporting my family and children who again could have been listed as orphans and vulnerable children, looked after at some orphanage. These are the statistics that most institutions from your country are very fond of.
Now Mr. President, you may be wondering why I have written to you. The U.S has over the years provided leadership and, most of all, financial aid to the rest of the world. However, Mr. President, you seem to be departing from this role as the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, as can be seen in your recent $3.6 trillion budget announcement on May 7, which is in sharp contrast to your campaign promises. You created a total shortfall of $3.3 billion in U.S support for global AIDS funding through U.S bilateral AIDS programs including PEPFAR, and for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. The implication of this, Mr. President, is that people like me whose life is dependent on drugs which are heavily subsidized by your government will succumb to AIDS and finally die, leaving my children orphans and my wife a widow. The cause of this avoidable death will be you, Mr. President, and I ask you to look seriously into the eye of each and every person living with HIV infection and tell them that your decision to cut global AIDS funding as a cost saving measure will prolong their life. Your government, Mr. President, is a custodian of human rights, and cutting budget support for AIDS funds globally is tantamount to genocide. You shall be held accountable for deaths that shall ensue. Africa still has faith in you, and I am hopeful you shall rescind your decision to cut funding. This will save lives now and for the future in which not only your children but those of the world have the right to live with their parents. I would like to end by saying, as you did in your inaugural speech, “know that your people will judge you on what you can build, not what you destroy”.

Yours,
Felix Mwanza,
Person Living With HIV Infection
Zambia, Southern Africa

SOURCE ZAMBIA WATCHDOG

Does anyone else need futher proof of the globalist eugenics agenda?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by eightonefive]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The world really need to make up its mind about the good old US of A. Do they hate us and want us to stop sticking our nose in other business or do they want us acting as the worlds leader and super power?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This isn't about the world hating the US. It's about the US helping africa, even through the BUSH administration, and Africa standing behind their natural born citizen taking office as the American President, and then cutting off funding to his own people, so they can rot and die.

They thought Bush was bad, be at least he was helping them. They though, surely once one of their own took office things would get even better, only surprise, not only has he been lying to us, the American people, he lied to the whole world.

I guess it's one way of acheiving the NWO's goal of a world population of 500 million. right?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well your right I guess, he should work harder for all the people of Africa the voted for him into office.... ohh you mean that's not part of the US?

Obama was born in Hawaii so no he didn't abandon "his people". In case you haven't notice the world is in a bit different place right now then it was when bush was president and a lot of that is because Bush was president.

WE HAVE NO MONEY! WE ARE BROKE! How do we send more money to places when we don't even have money here?

And my point still stands. Do people want us poking our noses and our money into others business around the world or not? I'm tired of the mixed messages but I guess its easy to just answer with what ever benefits the person giving the response. It reminds me of how my friend in the navy would would see the same people on base for community days where they gave out food and such with a smile on their face and waving and American flag and the next day he throws rocks as they protest you being there.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

So I guess Mr. Felix Mwanza and people like him shouldn't take responsibility for their actions. The actions they committed that gave them aids; drug use, illicit sex, cheating on their wife/husband... How does their having AIDS become Obama's responsibility; the USAs fault.

And yes I do feel sorry for the people dieing of AIDS, but how is it our responsibility to help people that bring the problems on themselves?

I am sure someone will call be a cold ba$tard, remind me that people get aids through medical procedures and other things - but it doesn't explain how it is the USAs fault or responsibility...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm not implying that I believe that the US should by any means be the worlds pharmacy, and I could care less what "life choices" this man should have been responsible with. I am just pointing out to those who don't believe there is a globalist depopulation agenda, that in fact it runs quite deep.

top topics

join