It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrgiller

So , there is no much to do here. lack of scale, and lack of resolution and definition.

Taymour, we want something like this:

This is a picture of planetoid IO taken by the XXX European probe on 15th
january of 2007 showing starships parked on one of the planetoids craters.

And with some luck with three grey aliens waving for us...

anything less than that will lead to idle speculation and mental pirotecnics

Wait some minute mrgiller.....
If you don't see nothing, then it's only paredolia....... or NOT?

If you don't belive I can give (but only to you!) even the name of each Alien, the road where he lives whit his family, where he work, his hobby and the number of his insurance....

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

No, Sliadon. WRONG. I'm Not scammed by my client.
I'm skeptic more than you...
I saw and see whit my eyes...
As I said those images are in a Huge Public Archive.
No single images that someone gave me in my office.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Taymour, you can't honestly tell us that these images are impressive. The quality is poor and we have no indication of scale, as mentioned previously. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not calling you a liar or hoaxer but these images do nothing to alleviate our concerns that you may have been misled or succumbed to wishful thinking.

I hope that you can prove us wrong by providing something more conclusive.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch
Taymour, you can't honestly tell us that these images are impressive. The quality is poor and we have no indication of scale, as mentioned previously. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not calling you a liar or hoaxer but these images do nothing to alleviate our concerns that you may have been misled or succumbed to wishful thinking.

I hope that you can prove us wrong by providing something more conclusive.

RIGHT!
Sorry StevesResearch for the "bad Focus".
Sorry for poor quality.
But doesn't shooted Me or my "friend" the images.
The images were taken by different Probes whit different optical instruments in different years and different positions.
The images were heavily filtered and tampered before the public delivery.
We must ask to who taken this images to give us THE ORIGINALS not filtered and not tampered...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
so we dont have the originals.well its gonna be hard to draw any conclusions whatsoever taymour.unless theres more i think we are at a stalemate.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Originally posted by Taymour
reply to post by Sliadon

No, Sliadon. WRONG. I'm Not scammed by my client.
I'm skeptic more than you...
I saw and see whit my eyes...
As I said those images are in a Huge Public Archive.
No single images that someone gave me in my office.

Then please, Taymour, bide to our wishes to have light shed on this. Give us sources. Even the people who have scammed us have given false sources, or sources of unreliable origins. This isn't a question of your honesty and integrity, but we can not prove your clients plea to be true nor false if we can't get a few key details including location and the scale of the photos. The requests that Internos and JKrog have had from the beginning are more than reasonable. My only reason for requesting you to close down your requests for us to have these analyzed, or ask us to speak to professionals is that we have done it already. We have sought for answers and keep getting the same replies of the people looking at the photos. They are clueless as to what they should be looking at. You ask for them to look at the 'anomalies' but the word 'anomaly' is too vague for an undertaking such as this.

If you truly desire answers, let us help you by giving us what we need. The members who have gracefully bowed out of this thread, all of them have said that they will more than happily come back to give answers if you can shed light. I know my statements are repetitive, and I'm sorry Taymour and other ATS'rs who have to read through it as a result
, but until answers are given and you are willing to help us a little more, I think we've done all that we can do.

-Sliadon

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sorry,
No more clues.
If you want help the Disclosure find the rights analysts.

Thanks all of you.

Taymour

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think I'm missing something. I kept seeing words of "proof of ET civilization," "undeniable," "huge buildings," etc. What I've seen in the photos in this thread are the same kinds of things that I've been seeing in photos here on ATS, on LunarAnomalies, on MarsAnomalyResearch, EnterpriseMission, and many other sites like those for years. Thousands of photos just like it, and better.

What I see are blurry shapes. Could they be buildings? Sure. Could they be natural geologic formations? Sure. They could be anything. "Proof" doesn't require one to use their imagination, and "proof" doesn't have a whole lot of interpretive wiggle room. I could supply undeniable proof that I have a lamp on my desk. No mistaking a lamp from a brick.

Taymour, I believe that your intentions are probably genuine. But what you're showing us is nothing new, and hardly anywhere close to proof. It's almost like this client entrusted you to aid in his cause because he doesn't have internet, and hence thinks that he's the first person ever to make photos like this public.

Close up detailed pictures of buildings would be proof. Something that anyone would look at for a split second and unquestionably know that it's a building. Until then, they're simply thought-provoking shapes, leaving the viewer wondering what the heck it really is.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This thread has gone long enough with zero results, tons of innuendo and now, I learn that the "source images" will only be revealed for money.

This situation sounds like so many others we have been through before...

Thread CLOSED.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join