It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ya ya ya...whistleblowers on the way...

someone is about to come out with solid proof that the world will fully accept and blah blah blah

how many times can they play the same damn song before you finally turn the radio off.

tell ya what...you got proof? dont sit around and talk in forums of how your going to disclose...just freakin disclose and then goto the forums telling how you did it..

but until you do it...your just blowing smoke...might as well say you also have a unicorn in your basement nobody can see yet cause of...special reasons that only the elves know about...with the same general effect.

I wanna believe like anyone else, but come on now...if you got it, then show it...else stop being such a attention ho.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Did you even bother to read all of this thread's responses?
If so then you'd know the OP said he is getting his images analyzed by professionals, so just hold your horses and be patient. This kind of response doesn't need to be made every page.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
guys, the thread was opened withthe statement that he had uncontroversial proof, almost like pictures from the sky of new york city..... insteead we're once again looking at vague shapes in the rocks, a duck, a spaceship, a happy face, the eye....

look i'm not saying that's not proof, i'd take one of us going up there to know for sure, i 'm just saying it looks like rocks...

now, either he's got more, that he'll show at his good time, and this case we'll see, or he doesnt and he's just playing around... in any case all this has some sense only when he shows his cards, until then it's a waste of time

cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by mckyle

Even if we assume our dear Antonio is completely legit and has nothing but the best intentions, what if he is a total noob when it comes to this area of research?

He might have the best intentions. But that means nothing if he has no idea of the difference between evidence with merit, and evidence not worth a bumper.

Absolutely.. this guy could be the Italian Michael Horn. Hey guys, I have read most of the thread but what are we waiting for now exactly? Taymour to get a response from MUFON? or internos to get response from Taymour? or both?

Hey Kronos11

Mate, I am just as confused/bemused as you and many others. I feel more confident that Antonio is who he says he is. But beyond that, I have no idea about what we can really expect to happen from here on in.

As that nice CIA director in The Bourne Ultimatum said:

"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best".

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Taymour

Cut the crap!

You have offered nothing but lies and bulls###.

The email address that is supposedly yours doesn't work.

Your 'evidence' is pathetic.

Any lawyer worth their salt would have contacted mufon DIRECT, not post up some pre-typed garbage, they also would contact a geologist DIRECT to find out information.

It is painfully clear that you are trying to perpetrate some elaborate hoax and I gotta say, you're doing a piss poor job at it.

So I say again

CUT THE CRAP!

[edit on 1/6/09 by Chadwickus]

Come on Chadwickus,

Don't beat around the bush. Come out and say what you mean exactly!!

Or to borrow a line from Sam Kinison:

"Good answer. Good Answer.

I like the way you think.

I'll be watching you
"

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Babelfish translates as follows:

Kind Shasa, I comprise deeply the skepticism and the diffidenza that encircles these images and I cannot that to be in total agreement with who it asks great voice, with justice, the specific references and the concrete tests. I know seems all a hoax, taking in turn, but it is not. At all. It is not my intention to trick nobody, but still I do not have l' authorization in order to reveal other, at the moment. The " Mistero" , and only dictated from chosen of opportunity, times and situations that must be realized. The professional secret prevents to me. From when me they are imbattuto in this history I have tried to have authoritative opinions of qualified persons (expert of images or geologi) and finally, the slid week, I have subordinate the images to the MUFON. They are waiting for a deepened examination on all the sent material that subordinate will come all' attention of experts of images and geologi and I hope thus that how much before the answers arrive, as has been assured give to me in charge of the MUFON. When the truth comes outside, great merit will have also to ABOVE TOP SECRET. I ask excuse in order not to have answered to the mails " U2U" of the entrance halls participants to this Thread but I have uncovered this possibility of interscambio only yesterday to late night. Now I hope to answer, if I can, to some questions. I ask you a courtesy: given my insufficient mastery dell' English you could translate this topic for all the others? I ringrazio to you.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Why is it that there are suposedly so many faces on these planet(oids)? Where's the whole round building square building pyramid thing when you need it?

We're not taking the right pills ;-)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by m0r1arty

Sorry for my belated reply, m0r1arty: yes, i've called a number that is on the national registry of Lawyers: and Taymour was the guy who answered, no doubts about it, he was waiting for my phone call.

In my opinion, in order to be as "soft" as we can, we could ask for the source of one image (to start, we don't need to hurry): but i don't wan't to decide which one. I'd prefer to see what's the most interesting one in your (all) opinions:
there are two videos:

www.metacafe.com...
www.metacafe.com...

and the screen captures that can be downloaded here (courtesy of D0MiNAT0R 1OOO) come straight from them, so they are already lossy compressed images.
For example, i'd like to see a better shot of this one
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/2823f5c3c10bdd11.png[/atsimg]
but it's just an opinion, besides it isn't clear if what we have already watched shows all the available evidences. If what i've been watching so far is all that we have, then I wouldn't be that optimistic, but if there's some more stuff, then we should be so patient to wait and see what Antonio will come with or, alternatively to carry on

[edit on 1/6/2009 by internos]

The only thing that I could see here is dark stucco in macro photo.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So it seems our lawyer's identity has been clarified not long after my outburst...

My sentiments remain though, the way Taymour is going about his business is very, very sloppy.

If I was his client I would be very concerned.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
My sentiments remain though, the way Taymour is going about his business is very, very sloppy.

Whilst I agree that Sony Vegas would have produced a much better video (in terms of text effects), the Kraftwerk track chosen could have been peppier and having a proofreader go over his words may have made them succinct - you can't deny he put some work into the vids.

It's a waste though as the pics themselves, with an explanation, is all that is needed for 'disclosure'.

I doubt we'll have any real news here myself - but I'm glad the poster of the vid has been found. At least his credibility can suffer for his claims (if they turn out to be poor) - which is more than can be said for most fraudsters.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Taymour has been kind enough to email me additional images. I will honor his wishes not to post them here, and will have them analized as soon as I can. Please bear with me, it may not be today, I'm very busy with work, but I will have it done asap.

-E-

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
yes Moonandstar, that's just about what he said.... ;-)

cheers y'all

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello! to all those i know
finally able to make my return. Ive on the fence with this one... it does have a very familiar "apollo 20" feel to it.

After looking through the images, the only one that has me puzzled is this one:

Could be my mind playin tricks and seein things but to me it does look like some creature crawling out of a hole.

/rich

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

I saw that last night, but I thought I had been up too late and my eyes were playing tricks on me. Check this one out...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89fa8f361133.jpg[/atsimg]

-E-

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha
Hello! to all those i know
finally able to make my return. Ive on the fence with this one... it does have a very familiar "apollo 20" feel to it.

Hi Olegkvasha. Glad to see that someone agrees with me regarding the "Apollo 20" -like feel to the pics. I am surprised that not more people have brought up this fact.

Perhaps they feel slighted by some of earlier not-so-welcoming comments made by one of the main posters. Or maybe just you and I feel there is a striking resemblance.

Originally posted by olegkvasha

Could be my mind playin tricks and seein things but to me it does look like some creature crawling out of a hole.

/rich

Either we are looking at the most profound snapshot ever taken in human history, or it's a out-and-out fake.

Which one is more likely???
Hmmm.....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Internos good job as always, to me your words are your bond and I trust in them.

If you look closer you may be able to see images of forms humanish parallel's but not.

As with everything time will tell have patience!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ok guys one thing that I havent seen anybody mention in the thread yet , regarding Taymour.

I am sceptical about the pics and "proof"that he might have (even thou I believe he is convinced they are legit) but , you have to consider that if somebody came to him with those photos and/or all other proof and hired him as his/her lawyer , that person is probably going for the fame and money from disclosure (hey if somevody finds proof for ET they WILL be famous) , so..

If that person was not a complete moron , the first thing they would do is make Taymour sign a NDA which prevents him from saying anything to anybody unless he wants to face criminal charges .

So even if he wanted to help you guys out he has to wait for the approval of his client , whoever it is!

so if he is a good lawyer and not a corrupt one he will not disclose anything that he is not permited to unless told otherwise . all he can do is give clues here and there (if he is taking the matter personaly)

Of course all this can be bunk and all the above does not apply but trust me breaking a NDA has major consequences like him loosing his job and the ability to be work as a lawyer in the whole country for years , not saying abut reputation and stuff like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
I'm sorry to be a cynic, but just because we have now identified Taymour to be who is claims to be this doesn't mean that he isn't lying to us.
Internos and, Jkrog08 I thank you for looking so deeply into this for the rest of us and helping figure out Taymour being an actual person but I'm still sticking with my guns.
If this was legit he would've come clean about it already. Rather it be flat out, anonymously, or some other means it should have surfaced.
As I stated earlier on in this thread, even senior members will post bunk hoaxes and that leads me to be skeptical of this guy who appears out of the blue and won't give tangible and helpful evidence.
Taymour, I really hope you prove me wrong man. I wanna believe but you aren't giving me anything to make me...

Sliadon, I don't think that you are being cynic: your take (which is correct, in my humble opionion) is a consequence of the many hoax attempts that we had to suffer here: I really don't see anyhing wrong in your post. Of course to have identified him doesn't mean that he's not lying, but the difference between dealing with some anonymous whatsoever and some real person is huge: while anonymously one can do anything, once he is identified he is at least supposed to think twice before doing something wrong, this is why I've been focusing on his identity instead of the images: by the way, I also would like to point out that in my
humble opinion, at the status quo, we are very far from having any proof; even the most (IMHO) interesting image will most likely turn out to be a natural formation. But since a fair chance has to be given to everyone (including anonymous people), it would be paradoxical to don't give one to someone who at least didn't lie over his identity: of course i'm not endorsing the genuinity of the "proofs", since i can't enorse something that i don't know at all.
:up

Chadwickus, you know how much i "love" hoaxes
and i think that your outburst was absolutely justified
If Taymour doesn't want (or cannot because some agreement with his client, see also the interesting points made by Thill in the post above this one) to share the sources (and also more, and more compelling stuff), then this tread
can be put to rest due to lack of evidences
, in my humble opinion: this is my take based on what we have been allowed to see so far.

I think that it would be a good idea to gather together all the question that have been posed so far, to translate them for Taymour, and wait and see what (and if) will come out: the first question that i will translate is the one posed by jkrog08, which possible reply could be more helpful than anything else:

Antonello, una domanda alla cui risposta saremmo tutti fortemente interessati è quella posta da jkrog08: da quale-i pianeta-i, luna-e etc. provengono le immagini: questo non dovrebbe creare alcun problema con il tuo cliente, e la richiesta mi sembra decisamente equa. La tua risposta sarebbe molto apprezzata da tutti, indistintamente. Grazie

olegkvasha, a huge welcome back to you, Rich

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sterling work internos and I agree completely about the difference between what an anonymous hoaxer and an identified hoaxer can offer.

I still don't think we'll get much (based on the wacky video presentations) but your line of enquiry is top rate.

Thanks again for your hard work.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Cannot work out how to use Photobucket but can refer you to the images in question.

The first video - Alien Civilization 3, 3:09 minutes in - looks like something crawling back into its hole.

The one that really caught my eye - same video, 4:03 in - looks like a human looking up with its hands behind its back. Seems also to be bald on the top - the light seems to catch the bald spot.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join