It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

The first image looks like a dragon's face to me
so I adjusted the color/brightness/contract to highlight the features.

The left eye, nose, and mouth are undoubtedly visible, and the right eye seems to be darkened by shadow.
Is this image too much of a coincidence, or it supposed to look like a dragon, OP?

[edit on 6/1/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

I really can't see a dragon's face, can you highlight it please?

This is what I see with the image slighty rotated.. some sort of pig's head without ears. But maybe my imagination is just running too wild right now...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

Really you can't see it? It's looking right at you, you don't need to turn it or anything

I pointed out the features, now see if you see it:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why is it that there are suposedly so many faces on these planet(oids)? Where's the whole round building square building pyramid thing when you need it?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ok I see what you mean.. not sure how you see the mouth though, it looks more like a soft blur to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

That's because there are teeth along the outside of it. All those ridges on the outside of the middle section which I pointed to arrow to, are teeth..

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry to be a cynic, but just because we have now identified Taymour to be who is claims to be this doesn't mean that he isn't lying to us.

Internos and, Jkrog08 I thank you for looking so deeply into this for the rest of us and helping figure out Taymour being an actual person but I'm still sticking with my guns.

If this was legit he would've come clean about it already. Rather it be flat out, anonymously, or some other means it should have surfaced.

As I stated earlier on in this thread, even senior members will post bunk hoaxes and that leads me to be skeptical of this guy who appears out of the blue and won't give tangible and helpful evidence.

Taymour, I really hope you prove me wrong man. I wanna believe but you aren't giving me anything to make me...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sorry everyone I just can't get over this resemblance, this just can't be a coincidence in my opinion.
Look at this image I highlighted the features on here, then look back at the original image and you will see what I mean.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Sorry everyone I just can't get over this resemblance, this just can't be a coincidence in my opinion.
Look at this image I highlighted the features on here, then look back at the original image and you will see what I mean.

I think you nailed it

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
[edit on 1-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Okay guys, internos is the person in "contact" with Taymour as they both live in Italy, I am awaiting any reply from Taymour on what Planetoid this is from. I believe this will help us much more than anything else. If we can figure out what body this is from than possibly we can see if there is any possible truth to this case at all. I am more than willing to give time to investigating this but I can only do so much without any more information. I am sure we will find out more soon enough, in the meantime I intend on researching any Kuiper Belt objects that have any major anomalies, I think that is the best bet at this time, rather than looking over pictures of what could be anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I saw it before you had to visibly point it out also, but that doesn't mean it's actually significant, our brains are just hardwired to recognize faces and being so we're very good at making faces out of random designs.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I also think it is important to point out that at any time this could turn out to be a dead end, so I wouldn't get any hopes up.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Actually, I just thought that the whole 'nose' was some type of a pyramid-type structure, casting a shadow to it's right. Could definitely see the landscape as being natural formation, but that pyramid just stuck out to me.

But now that you mention it, I definitely see the 'dragon' - but maybe thats all it is: A filter.

And I was just posting pictures that were of interest, as internos said he may be able to get 1 source from Taymour and wanted to see what WE wanted to get checked out. I was just giving some more flavor for people to see what tastes best.

I still stand that internos' photo posted peaks my curiosity the most.

Yes, I understand this could all be bunk... that's why I am being active in this on ATS... the place for bunk to get debunked or the bunk to become reality.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Internos and jkrog08: Outstanding. I'll get you both a case of beer for your work thus so far

It's certainly a step in the right direction to know we are talking to the guy he says he is.

However, there are still way too many unknowns.

Even if we assume our dear Antonio is completely legit and has nothing but the best intentions, what if he is a total noob when it comes to this area of research?

I'm sure we all remember the excitement and astonishment we felt when we first started seeing the 'incontrovertible proof' in YouTube for the first, or maybe even the second, time.

Eventually though, we inevitably get brought back down to reality - courtesy of the great analytical and critical minds here on ATS.

So my concern is this: we have all progressed - to varying extents -along the unforgiving learning curve of UFOlogy.
How far has Antonio Di Bello progressed? I would say, given the material presented thus so far, that he is very near the beginning. And thus lacks the critical perception needed to separate the wheat from the chaff - as someone else on this thread so eloquently put it.

He might have the best intentions. But that means nothing if he has no idea of the difference between evidence with merit, and evidence not worth a bumper.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
Hi Mckyle,
No. You are not cynic guy. Your questions are rights! I do the same. I understand your skepticism and I know that is too big story to believe, and you have my comprehention, but it is all true. I cannot give others information in this moment. Not yet...
As I said, I wait the MUFON response about the material that I've deliveried last week.
This "business", I know, may be a great problem for me... BUT...
Now you know me, and this is my best Life Insurance...

Taymour,

thank you for responding. There are a lot of people at ATS who want to trust you. But that trust is based on reciprocity. In other words, please show some trust in us - as in Internos, for example - and we in turn will honour that.

We are all here for the same reason: to find that illusive proof that we are being visited. But you have to provide us with more information as mentioned by Internos, Chadwickus, jkrog08, mikesingh, Zorgon, MysterE, et al... previously.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman

Sure thing... and I fixed the other eye

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0818c31e3ba.png[/atsimg]

The fuzziness is probably smoke after a fiery blast

[edit on 2-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by BlueShaman

Sure thing... and I fixed the other eye

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0818c31e3ba.png[/atsimg]

The fuzziness is probably smoke after a fiery blast

[edit on 2-6-2009 by zorgon]

C'mon guys. Seriously!!!

Anyone can see that it's a gigantic petrified skink

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The "dragon" face is not what you're supposed to be seeing.

Tilt your head to the left. You'll see something that resembles the infamous face on Mars.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Even if we assume our dear Antonio is completely legit and has nothing but the best intentions, what if he is a total noob when it comes to this area of research?

He might have the best intentions. But that means nothing if he has no idea of the difference between evidence with merit, and evidence not worth a bumper.

Absolutely.. this guy could be the Italian Michael Horn. Hey guys, I have read most of the thread but what are we waiting for now exactly? Taymour to get a response from MUFON? or internos to get response from Taymour? or both?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join