It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
My apologies if my comment is out of line, but after reading Taymour's thread Alien Civilization and reading his 'bad English' I feel a little scammed by someone who is using a syntax very similar to the movie Borat.

For instance,

Originally posted by Taymour
reply to post by internos

First of all sorry for my bad english.
Thanks All for your advice, but I really can't give others clues. This video and those images are REAL. Believe me. I saw, whit my own eyes the huge "ANOMALIES". But this matter is very serious... and could put in danger the job of my client and worse...
As I said The only thing that we can do is to submit this video and those image to skilled people (Images technicians or geologists) to verify again and again the genuineness. THEN... ANOTHER STEP....
Thanks To ATS!!

My apologies in advance if Mr. Taymour is in fact being sincere and I offended him in any way.

However,

At the moment I smell a hoax....

-Sliadon

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here is the original video:

www.metacafe.com...

I personally am NO Italian Lawyer

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
doesn't seem like much to me, i think this may be just another hoaxer trying to get attention.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
You may be right, but maybe not! I hope Taymour will post here. I have many questions for him.
-E-

What questions?

Well the first would be.. Can you please provide further validation of your claims... Please don't take my skepticism in the wrong way, but we have seen many hoaxers come our way claiming to have "proof". So far you have failed to prove anything. Can you please explain how you came across this "proof" and why you believe it is undeniable evidence of extra-terrestrial civilizations?

-E-

[edit on 31-5-2009 by MysterE]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This seems to me to be a hoax. We need some credible evidence. These hoaxes should be something of the past now, as any claims like this should be backed up with credible evidence, such as videos or accredited documents.

"Show me the money"!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I call shennanigans on Taymour right from the off, anyone that professes to have the ultimate proof then will not supply it is just doing it for attention and to bring the reputation of this site down. I have only been on these boards for around a year however have seen over 30 threads started this way and nothing has ever came from them. I say show what you have or do not promise at all. If I had any videos or photos or evidence it would be on ATS in full in minutes. Hoax Hoax Hoax mama mia

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Tick tock Taymour, you have been given more than ample time to prove yourself and put us to rest. It has been 2 hours since you first spoke to us on this particular thread and your silence the past hour has been noticed...

Typical hoax, let the members on ATS mingle amongst themselves speculating what the "proof" is for a few weeks then either get banned or leave the site completely. Either way, your original VIDEO (link originally added thanks to member 'Just Cause') doesn't show any proof and you claim you aren't allowed to show your proof that you have... yet you claim the validity of it is true.

Again,

HOAX

-Sliadon

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

While I am also staying skeptical of the OP's claims, you must consider the current time in Italy. Maybe that is why he hasn't responded fast enough for you?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Taymour my Man

Two questions:
(1) is ALL the material on your Video exclusively yours - meaning it has not been released by any other party?

(2) Why did you pull the video from Youtube?

Regards,

McKyle

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RichieScott1

Originally posted by RichieScott1
reply to post by Sliadon

While I am also staying skeptical of the OP's claims, you must consider the current time in Italy. Maybe that is why he hasn't responded fast enough for you?

I understand the time delay with his claim that he is in Italy. But looking back at recent scams such as the one led by Truther about 'OMG some crazy lights is anyone else seeing them' even being in the UK, hours ahead of many of us United States posters he would officially sign off for the evening.

It is my current opinion that the poster known as Taymour is playing with us and does not have the irrefutable evidence he claims.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Alright, what got my attention is the beginning of the video with the “Largest known Kuiper Belt objects” table, you can see it at about 17 seconds into the video (link to video) . So in my mind the OP of this video is trying to point out that wherever these photos were taken is from some planetoid in the Kuiper Belt. Here is some information and pictures….

Image of chart shown on video courtesy of daviddarling.info

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efe5574feeef.jpg[/atsimg]

What is the Kuiper Belt?

The Kuiper belt (pronounced /ˈkaɪpər/, rhyming with "viper"),[1] sometimes called the Edgeworth-Kuiper belt, is a region of the Solar System beyond the planets extending from the orbit of Neptune (at 30 AU) to approximately 55 AU from the Sun.[2] It is similar to the asteroid belt, although it is far larger—20 times as wide and 20–200 times as massive.[3][4] Like the asteroid belt, it consists mainly of small bodies (remnants from the Solar System's formation). It is home to at least three dwarf planets – Pluto, Haumea and Makemake. But while the asteroid belt is composed primarily of rock and metal, the Kuiper belt objects are composed largely of frozen volatiles (termed "ices"), such as methane, ammonia and water.

Since the first discovery in 1992, the number of known Kuiper belt objects (KBOs) has increased to over a thousand, and more than 70 000 KBOs over 100 km in diameter are believed to reside there.[5] The Kuiper belt was initially believed to be the main repository for periodic comets, those with orbits lasting less than 200 years. However, studies since the mid-1990s have shown that the Kuiper belt is dynamically stable, and that it is the farther scattered disc, a dynamically active region created by the outward motion of Neptune 4.5 billion years ago, that is their true place of origin.[6] Scattered disc objects such as Eris are KBO-like bodies with extremely large orbits that take them as far as 100 AU from the Sun. The centaurs, comet-like bodies that orbit among the gas giants, are believed to originate there. Neptune's moon Triton is believed to be a captured KBO.[7] Pluto, a dwarf planet, is the largest known member of the Kuiper belt. Originally considered a planet, it is similar to many other objects of the Kuiper belt, and its orbital period is identical to that of the KBOs known as "Plutinos".

The Kuiper belt should not be confused with the hypothesized Oort cloud, which is a thousand times more distant. The objects within the Kuiper belt, together with the members of the scattered disc and any potential Hills cloud or Oort cloud objects, are collectively referred to as trans-Neptunian objects (TNOs).[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67728332f76f.jpg[/atsimg]
Representation of Kuiper Belt courtesy of lpl.arizona.edu

Why is KB dust interesting?

• permeates the [outer] solar system

• source of micrometeoroid impacts [on outer solar system bodies]:
• affects surfaces of small solid bodies (moons, asteroids)
• affects giant planet atmospheric chemistry

• radiation [infrared and longer] is annoying for cosmology

• hazard to fast-moving space probes

• source of anomalous cosmic rays

• platform for organic chemistry in space

• source of large particles in the local ISM

• tracer for parent bodies [KBOs], and also for planets [in exo-solar systems]

• closest analog for astronomical debris disks

www.lpl.arizona.edu...

Okay so there is the six largest, but they are very far away, the closest at 30 AU’s from the Sun (That is 93 million miles times 30). Apparently we have found what we believe to be other Kuiper Belts around nine other stars. My question is this: What was the OP trying to tell us? Are the rumors of a large, artificial planetoid beyond the orbit of Neptune true? So this must have been a secret telescope or satellite because we have never seen that resolution from bodies that far away. Another question is this: If this object resides in the belt how does it get heated? It must have artificial power to support any life there. I don’t know, I am anxious to learn more of this, I just hope it is not another hoax. We do not know much about our outer solar system, as only four probes have ever been there (Voyagers and Pioneers). So it is possible something could be out there IMO.

[edit on 5/31/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/31/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon

Either way, your original VIDEO (link originally added thanks to member 'Just Cause')

Originally posted by Sheeper
www.metacafe.com...

Looks like a bunch of nothing. I do like the line "whistle blowers are on the way", it is at least inspirational.

As long as we are going to give credit where credit is due lets get it straight. I pulled that link from a link Internos left in Taymour's original thread and posted it here. Sorry I didn't make that more clear.

No biggie, just thought Internos should get the credit.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

You are absolutely correct my friend, credit should be due to whomever originally adds the information. My sincerest apologies for not crediting the correct OP, Internos, of the video link.

Edit: minor grammar and putting Internos' name as original finder of video

[edit on 5/31/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Great addition jkorg08! Thanks for taking the time to add someting of substance. I'm always looking for fascinating things to research, and I will probably spend a few hours on the Kuiper belt tonight!

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Ooops my bad...Eternos it is. Thank you. That guy finds everything! Anyway, where did Taymour go, that scoundral. What be the purpose of hiding info and involving a lawyer unless it to protect a potential investment?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichieScott1
reply to post by Sliadon

Good point. Here is the list of his posts and the times in which he posted
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31d13edc3902.jpg[/atsimg]
I am in the central standard time zone so right now it is 8:05 pm, central is the zone, I assume, that the times displayed are in. He has not yet posted after 5:27 pm Central. We can expect his next response tommorrow as early as 4:00 am Central based on his previous posting times.

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You really dug in OP and I give you major credit for that.

In my opinion I feel it is fake, I've looked at a few of the accounts created from this name and a lot of them share the same info.

From myspace/facebook to ATS to all the others.

With so many accounts and most being inactive, and some of them having differing info but at least two or three things making it clear that it is the same person, and one of them having photos and so on in my gut I feel it is fake/hoax.

I think whenever someone comes forth but withholds info it's a red flag right away, if you have definitive information on UFOs or Alien the only thing you should worry about is people NOT knowing your story.

I feel this way because if a person, or I really did have info I would want as many people to know as the theories and ideas behind people having information they shouldn't aren't so pretty.
You'll often come across stories of people who had info and only told a few people then later came up missing or dead.
I feel that with the more people who know the harder it would be for the government or whoever to simply just take you out like that and I wouldn't want my info to disappear along with me in vain, and I would want the world to know what I know and then be able to have a clue as to who took me out.
Also if you have proof the it true and clear that legal issues are the last thing to worry about unless you want to write a book about it and make a few bucks.

So when someone comes forward with info and say they have to withhold it due to sensitivity they are putting themselves in more danger as if they just disappear people will think they are just a hoaxer.
If that makes any sense?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

For me it looks like a macro photos of some minerals with cristal structure. Could be even ordinary coal. All that giant civilization you can probably put in your pocket.
100% of Haox

[edit on 31-5-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Thank you for your insightful response pop_science. I aslo tend to believe this is a hoax based on what I have researched. I will still give Taymour the chance to prove me wrong (which I wish he does), but I doubt that will happen. With that said, if proven a hoax, this one is perticularly more damaging then the basic ATS hoax since he has spread this info to several sources (MUFON, UFO Blogger, ATS). So I think it is very important to get to the bottom of this ASAP!

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

No problem, I am anxious to see what internos finds out about this, since they both live in Italy. I found it seemed like a 'flag' that that was pointed out in the video. I assume the video OP is talking about one of these Planetoids. There is a lot of interesting stuff in the outer solar system, best of all because we don't know that much past Neptune.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join