It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
ok since u didnt get answers from analysts and experts what are you going to do?are you going to press the matter??find other analysts?also what are the implications of your findings? do these pictures show anomalus phenomena and or ebes or do we have something more like say contact??

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Originally posted by Taymour

Do you seen something "strange" in some images? No sorry, but I ain't no rock lover
Do you seen something "anomalous"? Not sure whats normal!
Do you think that is an hoax or fake? I think you believe in them
Do you see only dust, rocks, paredolia experience, or simply digital trash? I see dust and rocks

I think my views would represent the majority of people who wouldn't see anything unusual in these pics.

Sorry, hope your vids are better.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Your offering looks very similar to this photo from Themis VIS entitled "Complex Surface" Aeolis Planum (bottom of the view, on the left)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Do you seen something "strange" in some images?

No

Do you seen something "anomalous"?

No

Do you see only dust, rocks, paredolia experience, or simply digital trash?

Yes

Obviously you've not spent much time looking at images of the Moon and Mars - or you'd have found dozens and dozens of far more compelling anomalies than these which frankly are the least interesting I think I've ever seen.

And as we all know - the fact a geological feature seen from space looks vaguely artificial does not mean it was built by aliens, let alone provides any evidence of such aliens existing.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I have only one skilled report from Prof. Nardi (italian geologist) who said that anomalies into images, IF reals, are not naturals. He said that his opinion is that images may be microscopics pics. When I said: "no, some of those anomalies and structures are on area of dozens Km. square", he said: "impossible!" and never talk to me.

Antonio, is the geologist Adriano Nardi, perhaps?

May be he thought that I'm joke whit him...
At this moment, there are NO ANSWER from Analysts.

I think that it's very simple: if they are analysts, then you won't get any answer unless you provide them with all the data:
if you will get any answer, then it won't come from some real analysts.

I also would like to point out that Lunar Explorer Italia, which is most likely (if not for sure) the best italian website about the serious research on real anomalies, will ask for sure for the image sources, i think that they are reliable enough to be trusted, so it would be a VERY good step to provide some source at least to them.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
ok since u didnt get answers from analysts and experts what are you going to do?are you going to press the matter??find other analysts?also what are the implications of your findings? do these pictures show anomalus phenomena and or ebes or do we have something more like say contact??

Hi IMSAM
Yes. I want find here, on ATS, REALS skilled analysts for examine the images.
Someone, at the beginning of this thread, told me that here on ATS there were Analysts, geologist, NASA images technicians....
Then, once confirmed with hard scientific proof, tha t those images are REALS satellite images, then another step...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Your opinion is respectable. (not scientific)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Even your opinion is respectable. (not sientific)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yes internos: Prof. Adriano Nardi.

Yesterday, as you told me, I sended the same images to Lunar Explorer.
I wait their report.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

SOME IMAGES

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
hey taymour thank you for posting pictures.what are we seeing in these pictures??i dont have any picture program to enlarge them or something.does the second picture have pyramids?!??

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

I don't know what really they are....
I call them: ANOMALIES..................

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Mufon is credible, and the Lawyer should know that they publish most reports, so...this is a great post. I'm not sure what I think yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Thank you for posting more images. some of the features with a spot inside them seem somewhat familiar to those found in the Yardangs.

I don't have the analytical skills to evaluate if they are natural or not, just making a comparison.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Your opinion is respectable. (not scientific)

Exactly but I assume thats its not just scientists that you are trying to convince.

I'm sure scientists have probably made claims before that haven't been accepted by the main stream public or their peers.

Maybe even the backing of a scientist isn't the hard evidence that would be required to break the mind frame of 100 generations.

I'm just pointing out that I am a common person ignorant of rock formations and geological things and I ain't blown away. I hope you understand my point and don't think I'm just being rude or provocative!

Edit to add: I do believe that you are genuine and that you believe in these pics so I wait for the scientific results.

[edit on 13/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am folowing this thread along so far and must say that I see nothing exceptional on these pictures. Pure paredolia and guess work. As for these images being from a planetoid on the clouds in the outskirts of the solar system... come on guys, there is no light there to illuminate the mountain
ranges, its dead black out there , the sun is just like a tiny yellow ball in the sky there and its almost absolute zero temperature. I don´t see that these images are taking in the ultraviolet or infrared spectrum.

If these images are from some planetoid the best guess would be Europa, Ganimede, etc...

So , there is no much to do here. lack of scale, and lack of resolution and definition.

Taymour, we want something like this:

This is a picture of planetoid IO taken by the XXX European probe on 15th
january of 2007 showing starships parked on one of the planetoids craters.

And with some luck with three grey aliens waving for us...

anything less than that will lead to idle speculation and mental pirotecnics

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Not at all, hey1212. Your skepticism is right!
I understand your point of view and I respect.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Good but do you think you have any evidence that I could see and relate to or will my believe have to be based on scientific research stuff?

Really then if you do show all your evidence I can't expect to be blown away until stuff gets verified and I get told what I'm seeing.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sadly Taymour, the more I view this thread the more I begin to feel stronger about our points earlier about you probably having been scammed. Some yahoo comes into your law office offering you what they claim is unquestionable proof of alien existence that you are shocked by it. Which is okay, there are many a time when people bring photos to this forum and our senior members who are experienced in analyzing photos or have access to minds that do, are able to put things to rest. I understand your predicament of attorney client privilege, always have and has never been a case for me. What continues to be a problem is why you are so consumed with finding this out if we can't get the few details we desperately need to help you.

Which brings me to my next point, if you weren't scammed, perhaps you are so consumed with finding extraterrestrial life that you are searching for it in anything. It is so easy to find these 'anomalies' as you call them in anything you are skeptical in.

Taymour, please, either help us help you or have this thread closed. You've already exhausted the help of some of our members who were working hard to help you find your answers. I'm sure it wasn't deliberate on your part to do so, but it has happened.

Back to lurking....

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
i think what we are supposed to see is domes and structures.but the quality of the pictures is not good.then again i m know to have poor eyesight and no money to buy glasses.by the way are these structures on the moon or mars?is there more material in your possesion taymour?and last question if u have more material is it better than the current you posted?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join