It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

I'm assuming the nostradamas quote didn't specifically reference the USA since his quatrains were always relatively vague. However it certianly sounds interesting. One of these days the truth will come out! Thanks for the post.

-E-

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by dsm1664

I'm assuming the nostradamas quote didn't specifically reference the USA since his quatrains were always relatively vague. However it certianly sounds interesting. One of these days the truth will come out! Thanks for the post.

-E-

I was quite young at the time, around 10yrs old I would guess. But from what I recall, it implied the US or my father understood it to be the US and that's what he told me.

So 20 years ago I was told this, and I always remembered it. As long as I can remember I've been interested in the existance of aliens and UFO's. Then when Obama got voted in, I got this stange feeling. I've never brought it up with my father, but next time I see him I will. And see if he can remember which book he was reading... I know he had some of his fathers old books on the subject, so this was by no means recent text.

Cheers for the feedback...starting to be an active poster.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So if were getting disclosure does this mean that elvis will come home?

He's due a new album

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
doomdaily comments page shows that the lawyer posted the following comment June 10 2009 at 09:49pm

Antonio Di Bello says:
June 10, 2009 at 09:49

Dear Director

This is not a Joke. I’m an Italian Lawyer, and I have evidences (proof) of Extraterrestrial Civilization hidden at the world and now exposed. I don’t speak English very well, so I hope that in your office there is someone that could better translate this message about the evidence (satellites images from official and public source) undeniable of an Extraterrestrial civilization, their huge buildings (dozens Km. square) and more, as you can see. I consider this the sum of the evidence as incontrovertible.

Thanks for your attention. I pray not to take to this mail like a hoax or a joke. In those days I’m try to contact international media to disclose this story and show a little part of what I said. I know is not easy, and I can understand your skepticism, but the proofs are huge and public, easy to find for all the people that could looks by themselves, even if well hidden and smuggled. I’m not a liar in looks for of crazy publicity or visionary, but a Lawyer of Bari (Italy).

There are not Video footage’s or simple UFO pictures, but images satellites from Official source that reproduce huge buildings…and other… I know that is too big story to believe, and you have my comprehension, but it is all true. I’m a rational person, even if I have the passion for this kind of arguments, but this to which are found forehead very goes beyond any fantasy or subjective interpretation. This that I have learned and seen has literally astounded me, and not I hide that I have found it hard to believe in this that I was observing.

At the moment, however, the task that is entrusted me is only that to try to show to the average, within a short of time, this incredible discovery and to protect professionally, under all the points of view, (personal and economic) the person who has entrusted to return me and partecipe of this secret. This person has entrusted me in order to disclose this that he has found and he has bound to most absolute professional reserve and the total anonymity to me.

I realize of vagueness of these affirmations, but, at the moment, I cannot say other in order not to compromise or to make useless my acts. The only indication that I can give you is that the information that I will be able to offer to you are officials, comes from public Agencies and Institutions and are not of this world: an irrefutable tests of an extraterrestrial civilization.

I hope to be contacted via email to clarify better all the aspects about this incredible news. I could send you some images in attachment, as little proof of what I claim. For the moment, Verify only the genuineness of those images whit digital images technicians or geologists. (I do this yet!). Thanks for your attention. Sure of your professional reserve and the entire staff,

Sincerely yours.

Avv. Antonio Di Bello

www.doomdaily.com...

so he is around...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Good find warrenb, he must be forwarding the email to alot of people bc it is almost exactly the same text that he has sent to other sources.

-E-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I don't understand why a lawyer (who is by definition supposed to be somewhat educated & experienced) would be sending such communications in a such a "willy nilly" manner to such unqualified sources.
He just seems to be flailing around out there with no clear strategy in mind.
Surely a lawyer would have at least some degree of networking available to him that could point him towards more credible organisations.
It's all becoming a little odd.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
i know that italy has an ufology movement that is respectable.why didnt he contact them??or any italian goverment authority??is this mentioned anywhere?maybe he did and i havent seen it

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

I just Googled his name & up popped a whole stack of links to places where he's sending his messages.
It seems he's just sending his messages anywhere & everywhere.
A number of the links weren't in English so I can't tell if any of those were to an Italian UFO interest group.
If I had some type of "smoking gun" evidence of the existance of extraterrestrials, I think I could come up with a slightly better strategy than what we are seeing.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
thnx buddy synonymous for the input.i ll try to get some babel google translations on them when i get home.maybe he is afraid??dunno but if i had info on aliens i would first go to several news stations and then to anywhere else.thats what i would do atleast

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Regarding your signature....
Here's a link with some good info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by IMSAM

If I had some type of "smoking gun" evidence of the existance of extraterrestrials, I think I could come up with a slightly better strategy than what we are seeing.

Hi Sam60,
What is a "better strategy"?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

I'm thinking you might be better off if you are more discerning regarding who you are writing to & how you are writing to them.
The "message" might well get lost in the "delivery", if you catch my meaning.
Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Explain please...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

I'm thinking that if you try to ensure you are contacting more credible & better quality sites, your information might be viewed in a more positive light.
I apologise if it appears I am presuming to lecture you or tell you what to do.
Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by Taymour

I'm thinking that if you try to ensure you are contacting more credible & better quality sites, your information might be viewed in a more positive light.
I apologise if it appears I am presuming to lecture you or tell you what to do.
Kind regards
Sam60

Thanks sam,
But do you know which are the "more credible & better quality sites"?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

I would broaden my answer to include groups & organisations, as well as sites.
Exactly which groups, organisations & sites you could contact & exactly how you might contact them really depends on what your objectives are.
I'm uncertain as to your objectives, so it's difficult for me to say anything more without feeling I am starting to make guesses for the sake of it.
Kind regards
Sam60

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What planet are these supposed to be taken from? I'm sure someone already received an answer. Some of the pictures are rather interesting. I was easily able to pick out humanoid forms.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
What planet are these supposed to be taken from? I'm sure someone already received an answer. Some of the pictures are rather interesting. I was easily able to pick out humanoid forms.

can u pls link these pictures??also taymour how did u get these pictures in your possesion?did u obtained them or where they given to you?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56cccf932575.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b79987a8393.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/887f3a333354.jpg[/atsimg]

Either way I find it a bit interesting. Not sure I want to say they're anything for certain.

They were originally posted on this thread.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by KEMIK]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
woah thank you very much kemik.the last pic is quite interesting. and spooky to say the least

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join