It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I didn't realize zorgon ever changed his avatar,lol.

Well I did have the "Gone Fishing" sign up for a spell when I was in a mood
And I do put on the Santa hat at Xmas that Internos made, or sometime the old red coat

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Must have been when I was gone myself (July-April). I am anxious to see the santa hat,lol. BTW, did you get my u2u?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Hello! I am a 56 year old Swedish businessman (retired). I have been in personal contact with some quite amazing extraterrestrials and have by now follow the activities up there for several years. Even thought I don’t have the whole truth, I can tell there is a greater story to this.

I also have a large number of both satellite pics, and personal pics taken from the ground,
and can with 100% certainty acknowledge that the Italian lawyers claims are genuine and true.

It doesn’t matter how incredible this whole story is – the truth is the truth – and it’s my personal conviction, that all humanity very soon will have to face that truth. And that, in an absolute and undisputable way.

It’s my belief, that it could be to a great help for humanity, if we FAST could figure out a
intelligent way to get this information out to the general public. This must be done in a more broad and effective way, not only thru Internet forums.

Just think twice.

What would it mean to YOU and everyone else on earth, if this really was true?

”An extra terrestrial civilisation forming, in OUR SKIES - JUST ABOVE OUR HEADS.”

Now, as this actually IS true, it would be our responsibility to figure out a way to inform others as well, don’t you think?

Well, at least, that’s my personal reality – and I would be delighted if the Italian lawyer have a similar viewpoint.

*Snip*

Mod Edit: Removed personal information

[edit on 6/9/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by per123
It’s my belief, that it could be to a great help for humanity, if we FAST could figure out a intelligent way to get this information out to the general public. This must be done in a more broad and effective way, not only thru Internet forums.

Well considering the worldwide reach of ATS to those that would be most interested and the viewer numbers here I would say ATS is THE best and fastest way o show the world.

Don't forget many of us here also work to find this truth and spread the word far and wide through other forum digg it twiiter and the like and even other websites like mine.

So if there is something to show, here is the place where you have the largest INTERESTED audience in the world

Any other medium would not give you the attention and most likely ridicule the find

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hello! I am a 56 year old Swedish businessman (retired).

BTW do you know Billy Meier?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hello! I am a 56 year old Swedish businessman (retired).

BTW do you know Billy Meier?

Hello, no I don’t know Billy – but know who he is, and his story.
Perhaps you are mixing Sweden, where I’m from, with Switzerland?..
(Billy’s lives in Switzerland)

Do you have any contact info on the Italian Lawyer? I really would like to get in touch with him.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Perhaps you are mixing Sweden, where I’m from, with Switzerland?..

I know just phishing... but I take notice that you ignored my previous long post on releasing info on ATS

Do you have any contact info on the Italian Lawyer? I really would like to get in touch with him.

I don't no... but three others here do, though I believe its still confidential. But ask internos... he also lives in Italy

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by per123

Are you willing to release your information (If you are telling the truth which would require MUCH more investigation, no offense but I am sure you know the field)?

I have Taymours contact but I can not give it unless he tells me to. By the way ATS is the central 'hub' so to speak, for Ufology, I mean what do you want or need? Me personally, I am on Twitter, have many connections with influence in political parties, and more. So I think you found the right place, but I still have MAJOR doubts here.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by per123

per123, if you can provide me with sufficient evidence I will personally go to my local news station who is one of a national chain of news sources and show them. I will post the news on every website I can find that will allow me to post. I will take it to the editor of my local newspaper, and if he won't print it I will purchase ad space and display the evidence. I will print 1000 flyers and pass them out everywhere I go. I will hire a pilot to fly a marque over my city (pop. 2 million). I will buy a megaphone and stand on the corner screaming. etc....

And I have no doubt many people on this site, which represents the whole world, will do the same. Sooooo, what will it be? Taymour 2.0 or something substantial.

Or if you simply want me to pass the information on to Mr. DiBello and no one else I will.

Kind Reguards
-E-

[edit on 9-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60f5d05a393a.jpg[/atsimg]

straight lines every & diff angles...buildings?

(yes the picture is rotated, firefox did something weird)

[edit on 9-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thats what Taymour is claiming. Hard to tell

-E-

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Hmmm, just checked his profile he was on 49 minutes ago but didn't post anything...and his last post was yesterday in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Taymour

hope he answers your questions soon

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
well I can verify that the lawyer exists and is real, is registered with the Italian BAR and his DOB, date of BAR registration, office phone number etc.

[link removed]

Mod Edit: Link Removed due to 1d. Cross-Posting

[edit on 6-10-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
well I can verify that the lawyer exists and is real, is registered with the Italian BAR and his DOB, date of BAR registration, office phone number etc.

[link removed]

Earlier in the thread internos (a resident of Italy) was able to contact Mr. Di Bello to verify his authenticity! Good detective work though, I wasn't able to find that when I was looking.

-E-

Mod Edit: Link Removed from Quoted Remark

[edit on 6-10-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

with google you can switch countries to find localized data

google.com searches english sites mainly

google.it (italy)

google.ca (canada)

etc

and you can specify the language as well with the "&hl=en" variable
&hl=it, &hl=fr, etc

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Lurker here.

I just wanted to say (slightly off-topic but..) I love this site. And I have a gut instinct that one day a lot of members on here will be justified in their beliefs.

My father told me a long time ago, when I was a little boy, that one of the interpretations of Nostradamus, from a book he was reading, that in the early part of 21st century a "colored" man (from the book, not me being ignorant!) would come to power in the USA. Soon after, the knowledge of life outside of this plant would be reviled.

We live in interesting times.

I know what I believe, I just want it confirmed that I'm not crazy.

[edit] Couple of typos.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by dsm1664]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
My father told me a long time ago, when I was a little boy, that one of the interpretations of Nostradamus, from a book he was reading, that in the early part of 21st century a "colored" man (from the book, not me being ignorant!) would come to power in the USA. Soon after, the knowledge of life outside of this plant would be reviled.

Your father wasn't being honest with you.

Nostradamus died in 1566 - The Revolutionary War was not fought until over two hundred years after...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

What does the Revolutionary War have to do with Nostradamus?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

What's that got to do with the price of fish, huh?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by per123

do they look human? do they have "paranormal" abilities?

Is there any truth to all that probing in the nether regions?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join