It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Maybe he's waiting for an "offer" and has put this out there in lots of places just for that reason.

I'd be happy to do him a new avatar for some more info.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Not surprising really... we all need context to make a judgment...

What I don't get is why Taymour feels giving us the source spacecraft would in anyway point to his 'client'

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yea that really 'erks' me too. I mean at least the planetoid, what is that going to hurt? That is one thing that makes me wonder about a hoax, because if he feels that giving us the name of the spatial body might lead to the uncovering of a hoax he won't do it. I personally feel that if true these pictures came from one of the 6 planetoids that were shown in the beginning of the video. I have attempted to narrow it down to two but without confirmation there is just no way to know more.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

hoax alien base??

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So who did get all the info then? Did MUFON get all? Including the names of what and where the pictures where taken? I for one would like to see the 10 pictures also, since more people have them you might as well release those in public now.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnific

Multiple agencies have the pictures, as well some professionals. Also four members on this site have the pictures as well. Currently we are unable to release them for viewing. But like I and others have said in other posts, they prove nothing without the source image, source of image, and device used to take the images.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I personally feel that if true these pictures came from one of the 6 planetoids that were shown in the beginning of the video. I have attempted to narrow it down to two but without confirmation there is just no way to know more.

You realize what you are saying then? That we have a spacecraft that visited the Kuiper belt objects.

That alone would be a bombshell of Nagasaki proportions

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh yes, I realize that. That is why earlier in the thread I said that that fact alone raised questions to authenticity of the images. So it obviously would have come from black technology in the form of a probe (more likely) or super resolution and power telescope (less likely unless they are bending some photons!).

You mean we can't just go anywhere in the USS Enterprise? LOL.....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Or it is possible that these images came from one of the Pioneer or Voyager probes and we are being lied to in regards to their trajectory, mission, and capabilities.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You mean we can't just go anywhere in the USS Enterprise? LOL.....

No but perhaps we can in the Prometheus...

In the Air Force Space Commands Press Release... After the point of contact... there is an interesting reference...

History

Missile warning and space operations were combined to form Air Force Space Command in 1982. During the Cold War, space operations focused on missile warning, and command and control for national leadership. In 1991, Operation Desert Storm provided emphasis for the command's new focus on support to the warfighter. ICBM forces were merged into AFSPC in 1993.

Point of contact

Air Force Space Command
Public Affairs Office
150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105
Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500

(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In Popular Culture

In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earth's first operational deep space battle cruiser.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

I don't believe in coincidences

So ermmm listen up see? I have some friends in the 'family' in Sicily, see? And maybe we could call them up and have them get with Internos to have a little 'chat' with this 'avvocato', si?

hehehe

[edit on 5-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh I am a firm believer in the secret space fleet, I had my own source confirm that for me. Now whether he was telling the truth or no is unknown but I do know what I saw in regards to what he said I would(covered in an old thread of mine). I am a big fan of SG-1 and Atlantis BTW,lol.

Oh and yea that sounds good about the one on one in Italy, hell if it is something huge I'll fly over there!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I call shennanigans on Taymour right from the off, anyone that professes to have the ultimate proof then will not supply it is just doing it for attention and to bring the reputation of this site down. I have only been on these boards for around a year however have seen over 30 threads started this way and nothing has ever came from them. I say show what you have or do not promise at all. If I had any videos or photos or evidence it would be on ATS in full in minutes. Hoax Hoax Hoax mama mia

this... i smell a hoax.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The video from taymour thread has been taken down by user.

I was just about to get stuck into this for the weekend.

Anyone know where else it can be found?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

www.metacafe.com...

If that doesn't work I don't know what to say, there are many stills on here that are good.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Or it is possible that these images came from one of the Pioneer or Voyager probes and we are being lied to in regards to their trajectory, mission, and capabilities.

Yep...my first thought was of VGER, too.

Have no doubt we were lied to, but capabilities? Photos of this quality? Voyager is so old...weren't we sill 8-trackin' it on launch day?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank jkrog!

I was just at metacafe looking for it - you've saved me some time.

Strange how taymour has pulled his youtube videos...

Edit: Some of these images remind me of images of bismuth taken through a microscope.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
hello all im sorry i am posting this in your thread op but it will not let me make my own threads yet i am to new so please bear with me... it does have to do with aliens and ufos... please watch this video and tell me what you make of it
www.jkcinema.com...:%20UFOs&width=400&height=300&quality=best

LIke i said i am sorry op and everyone else

With kind regards
Kurotachi.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

I'm not sure what I am supposed to be looking at on that site, can you explain?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join