It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Stay with me, something weird is happening here...
I was looking a the Mufon website and stumbled apon this report. It was rather interesting to me since the author claims to be an Italian lawyer with PROOF OF EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXISTANCE.

This is not a Joke.
I'm an italian Lawyer, and I have evidences (proof) of Extraterrestrial Civilization hidden at the world and now exposed...

At the end of the report he gives the name Avv. Antonio Di Bello. So I did a yahoo search on the name to see what came up and it would appear this man (or someone claiming to be him) has contacted several UFO related media outlets and supposedly provided evidence with instructions to not show. Here are some sites that have been contacted.

UFO Blogger
Here after relaying the same message from MUFON, UFO blogger states

Mr. Aw.Antonio Di Bello contacted UFO Blogger last month before coming public.Down below is one of the email which we received from Mr. Avv. Antonio Di Bello.

Hello,
I send you a little proof.Please don't publish them. I'm an italian lawyer and I've only authorization to show them for verify and valuate. I can't give you the authorization to publish them. This little proof could be verified by a geologist.But there is more, more and more! Tell me what is your opinion. Thanks.

Sure of your reserve and professionalism

Kind regards
Avvocato Antonio Di Bello

I found this interesting and worthy of a thread on ATS, so first thing I do before starting any thread is search to make sure im not repeating, and to my suprise I found a post from Taymour, and guess what it said...

This is not a Joke.
My intention is to show you the material that I have at this moment.
Well, first of all I coud give you some explanetions:
I'm an italian Lawyer, and I have evidences (proof) of Extraterrestrial Civilization hidden at the world

Not only that but Taymour has been trying to tell us things on several posts and posts vidoes on some.

So... Does ATS have an Italian Lawyer with proof of extra-terrestrials?? Is Taymour Avvocato Antonio Di Bello?

Reguards
-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Well they did say the US had until the end of the month to disclose aliens or they would. Maybe this is delivering on the promise?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

It seems there has been several things to come out this month. How great would it be if the whistleblower was an ATS member! I wonder if a MOD can see if his IP address indicates what country he is posting from to see if it is actually coming from Italy.

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I do want to believe but judging by the run we've had lately (the lochness monster image), I suspect the image in question will be something like this:
/nuy2uu

[edit on 31-5-2009 by contemplator]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Here is a thread he started
Alien Civilization The video inclded was removed by user from youtube.

One of his posts say

I saw Terabite of images "smuggled" delivered from Internationals Space Agency that hidden the Huge truth among us, but "someting" Slipped Out and "Someone" Know this... and sooner or later, he give THE SOLID PROOF.

More then once he states

Whistleblowers are on the way

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
I do want to believe but judging by the run we've had lately (the lochness monster image), I suspect the image in question will be something like this:
/nuy2uu

[edit on 31-5-2009 by contemplator]

You may be right, but maybe not! I hope Taymour will post here. I have many questions for him.
-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Here's the thread Taymour started:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The youtube video link is now dead but D0MiNAT0R 1OOO has some screenshots which can be downloaded HERE

If this video is the proof then Taymour has done nothing more than a poor effort of a hoax.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I tried to download the pics earlier but couldn't figure out how since it is appearantly in German. If this a hoax, which it may very well be, he is going pretty far to perpetrate it and needs to be exposed.Or maybe he is telling the truth?

-E-

[edit on 31-5-2009 by MysterE]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Interesting. Does anyone know what kind of proof this person supposedly possess? It sound to me like some satellite images of something. Possibly from Earth or another planet? He also mentioned something about a geologist? Perhaps he has a special type of rock. I'm sure the great minds on ATS will dig something up.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

How hard is it to go to several sites and paste the same information over and over?

Here are a couple of the screenshots:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d895b84c0987.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d19cff5b87ca.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
they are real satelite images, but not worth downloading in my opinion. most of them there is nothing special about, and the few that are supposedly showing something are crude fakeries.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for the screenshots Chadwicks. It is certianly not hard to "go to several sites and paste the same information over and over", but since it is being put out there on multiple media outlets, and he is an ATS member, I would like to get to the bottom of this.

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I viewed the pics. Hard to tell what they are - mountain ranges, rock formations, shots from a probe to another planet sent by NASA. Half of them are out of focus and some appear to be highlighted with color after the pic was taken. None of them show anything of real interest. But then I haven't read his story.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
I tried to download the pics earlier but couldn't figure out how since it is appearantly in German.

Ummm at the head of the page its in BIG English
Download "VLC-35-Snapshots-from-Videoclip.zip"

and the download button also is in English with a little green arrow.

Not sure why that is difficult?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Not sure why that is difficult?

Got it now, oops. Its late

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
looks like bunk, but these things are worth investigating so good work on that front.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
looks like bunk, but these things are worth investigating so good work on that front.

Thank you. I agree his pics are less then impressive, and I am certianly not saying he is legit, but I would like to find out and give Taymour a chance to explain himself.

-E-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Got it now, oops. Its late

Ja, das ist gut...

And you can use toothpicks when it gets late to keep the eyelids up... not that I have ever done that.

On the material... if that is the proof... forget the toothpicks and go catch some z's

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Apparently, he made a thread promising undeniable proof of alien civilizations, and then disappeared. The video and photos he posted are insignificant. They don't show anything that seem to be worth interest, and he doesn't cite sources or give some kind of backstory for them. They are just pictures of who knows what. They could be photoshops for all we know.

And what I find strange is why a person named "Antonio Di Bello" from Italy would use "Taymour" as a screenname, which is a Middle Eastern name. And "Antonio Di Bello" itself sounds like a name a non-Italian would come up with since it's common in non-Italian countries, and it's the only name they know.

I would like this to be true for sure, but something about this seems very fishy. It has the same vibe as those Nigerian scam schemes.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
And what I find strange is why a person named "Antonio Di Bello" from Italy would use "Taymour" as a screenname, which is a middle eastern name. And "Antonio Di Bello" itself sounds like a name a non-Italian would come up with.

I also found that interesting. I tried to babelfish Taymour from Italian to English and got nothing, but when i googled Taymour it brought middle eastern references.
Also I cannot find an reference to Antonio Di Bello as a lawyer from Italy, I would think there would be something on the net abot him...

-E-

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join