It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Orbiter Finds No Evidence Apollo Missions Landed On Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I believe we did go to the moon but had to fake some of the photographs because to publish the real ones would reveal structures domes and towers
built by a long dead previous human civilisation.It seems to me that we are obsessed with being the first humans to have developed here on earth, there's no way they're going to reveal that we weren't the first humans to visit the moon.

The only problem with your theory then not only would the United states have to lie but so would europe china Japan and Russia. All these coutries would have to be in on your cover up and i think at that point it becomes so unlikely as to be near impossible.

Granted. I understand your sceptism perfectly but remember this, why couldn't this conspiracy be global? Nobody, least of all me, is saying that the Americans did this alone. If we aren't the first human civilisation to call earth home, as I and others theorise, and you decided to keep the information covered up wouldn't you need the help of other countries? It's not just Americans or Brits who look at old NASA pictures and wonder about all the mistakes and oddities contained within. A cover up of such information, as you so rightly point out, would have to be complete and global.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
It's not just Americans or Brits who look at old NASA pictures and wonder about all the mistakes and oddities contained within.

What mistakes? If the soviets had suspected anything nefarious they would have accused us of it a long time ago. One russian general even accused us of intentionally hitting their broken satellite, even though he had no good evidence of it.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Most people (perhaps I'd even go so far as to say "all people") who have perceived oddities and mistakes in the Apollo pictures are those who have not done enough research to understand what they are looking at.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Very good point.

If there was the slightest proof of a hoaxed landing the Soviets would have plastered it all over the airwaves. They wanted nothing more than to beat the Americans to the moon. That would have been a great stroke of propaganda for them and their ideology.

"The Fat Dumb Americans had to fake the landing."

They had the technology to "Observe" Our moon mission they even admit we landed there.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sometimes some good PR by the Russians kept them in good
faith with the Illuminati not to look like sour losers to the
American triumph landing on the moon.

Russia having UFO secrets would help keep them quite.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Here's the moon landing info. I find the most plausible.

www.paoweb.com...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth

www.paoweb.com...

Actually, I find the official story to be the most plausible.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Sargoth

www.paoweb.com...

Actually, I find the official story to be the most plausible.

The ill-fated Apollo 13 mission was the only exception. However, Apollo 13's difficulties were due, not to an exploding fuel cell, but to carrying an illegal cargo, consisting of a small plutonium bomb, to the Moon. This mission was cut short by the rapid, well-placed burst from a particle beam weapon carried onboard a trailing UFO craft. The true secret agenda of global black ops had been duly discovered and thwarted. Global black ops intended to send such 'devices' to the Moon and use them to gain additional concessions from their dark off-world allies. Global black ops also used incidents such as these to illustrate one crucial point to their dark allies. Regardless of what happened in space, black ops were always able to conceal these incidents as easily as they had the decades-long conspiracy involving the dark star-nations. Apollo 13 was graciously helped home by several friendly UFO craft nearby. With the help of tractor beams and other life-supporting technology, the UFO crafts allowed Apollo 13, first, to circumnavigate the Moon and, then, to land successfully on Earth.

I'd have to look elsewhere for Mr Plausibility.
This is dis info.

ED: This guy sounds like he is operating with an Illuminati
license to help the miss information pageant.

[edit on 6/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join