It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Orbiter Finds No Evidence Apollo Missions Landed On Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

The Japanese orbiter finds no evidence Apollo landed? Well that's an outright lie.

These following links show the landing sites for Apollo 11 and 15 that show signs of the Lunar surface having been disturbed from the thrust of the LM.

wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

These links show a comparison of the 3d terrain that Kaguya acquired with it's stereo imaging, matched up with photos taken during Apollo. While you can't see any of the Apollo hardware, you can see that the 3d terrain matches the Apollo photos.

wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

wms.selene.jaxa.jp...

While it's not solid proof, it is evidence. And NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter will be launching June 17. It will take images of all the landing sites, plus some of the unmanned US and Russian sites at around 0.5m - 1m / pixel resolution. That will be enough to see the larger leftover hardware.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
And this whole article is pretty much just a copy paste from Pradu. Which isn't the most reliable news source. It's sort of like the enquirer of Russia.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by TLomon
I have to agree with phi1618. From their own website:

www.doomdaily.com...
All News items may or may not be factual.

thats hilarious. good work on finding this. It just goes to show, you can't believe everything you read on the internet

I think if you read the article on Doomdaily it points to the source. I dont think youre being fair to them.

I also believe the statement

www.doomdaily.com...
All News items may or may not be factual.
is more a reflection on the fact they do 2012 news, planetX and prophecy stuff as side doom.

Its all about the doom with them. the news they post is not made up im sure.

Dont forget that they broke the news on North Korea nuke test www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by komp_uk]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I would like them to go back to the sites so they can retrieve samples of the Apollo artifacts left on the moon so we can build better space crafts. This equipment has been bombarded by cosmic rays for quite a long time now. There is a lot of scientific data there. But I don't know how they are ever going to find them since we apparently don't have the technology to find them.

I would like to see those many hundreds of kilometers of rover tracks.

Also, why can't they get any conclusive pictures ever. Most of these satellites are only 60nmiles up from the moon' surface.

Sometimes I think they are just fooling us on this resolution theory. We're probably looking at resolution of .0001 m. , looking at little pebbles on the moon trying to find something and they are just laughing their arses off.

Also, is they always talk about photos only. What about lasers they shoot at the moon. They can't identify every single landing spot? Do none of these satellites have anything electronic that can pickup metal on the moon and those angular shapes of debri and what about those nuclear power supplies don't they give off an Earthly signature? Probably leaking by now?
Were they made out of paper and cardboard?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by TamtammyMacx]

jra

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TamtammyMacx
But I don't know how they are ever going to find them since we apparently don't have the technology to find them.

What do you mean? The location of all the landing sites are well known. (here's a map).

Also, why can't they get any conclusive pictures ever. Most of these satellites are only 60nmiles up from the moon' surface.

There have been only 7 orbiters sent to the Moon since Apollo. Two of them didn't even have cameras, just spectrometers and other instruments. And the mission goals and objects for these orbiters didn't require a need for any high resolution imaging.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
Interesting to say the least, yet I have a nagging question in the back of my mind. Why would the US straight up lie about such a thing? Would it be just to seemingly justify itself and outdo Russia and other nations on the world stage? Or is there something we do not know about our moon?

I can't make up my mind if the Illuminati lying backers of
Kennedy thought that it was impossible and no one would ever go
to the Moon so Kennedy would be a fool and then had to
fake their way to the Moon having more confidence in fixing any
attempts at duplication or discovery.

I'll grant that in all calculations that the Illuminati knew Space
Travel was a farce and never going to happen from the get go.

Even with atom/ether smashing the Tesla way might make
sparky ships which they knew about, there was no way or
reason to venture off Earth.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
Interesting to say the least, yet I have a nagging question in the back of my mind. Why would the US straight up lie about such a thing? Would it be just to seemingly justify itself and outdo Russia and other nations on the world stage? Or is there something we do not know about our moon?

Because there is an alien presence there and they wanted to hide it.....They were probably not allowed to go there and therefore had to fake it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Then how did the Lunar Laser Ranging Reflector get on the moon?

Where is all the other equipment that was supposed to be left behind???????

Where ????

Where??

O yea nobody has an answer....not even NASA......

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Where is all the other equipment that was supposed to be left behind???????

Where ????

Where??

O yea nobody has an answer....not even NASA......

I dont know my guess would be the landing sites would be a good place to start.Are you really serious im hoping this is sarcasm really i am.

NASA knows exactly where the landing sites are its not a mystery its not a deep dark secret check out this page.

Landing sites index

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So many of you are apt to believe DoomDaily.com, whose own disclaimer reads as follows:

News maybe based on rumour and making connections to prophecy and prediction....

and

Items may or may not be factual.

but you won't believe what JAXA itself has said...

...as jra said in his post, the official statement from the real JAXA (not the fake news by DoomDaily) has indicated that they have in fact found physical evidence of the Apollo missions, and that the Apollo equipment would be too small to be seen because of Selene's limited resolution.

I think I'll believe the official news from JAXA itself, rather than DoomDaily's version of what JAXA has said.

[edit on 6/4/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I believe we did go to the moon but had to fake some of the photographs because to publish the real ones would reveal structures domes and towers
built by a long dead previous human civilisation.It seems to me that we are obsessed with being the first humans to have developed here on earth, there's no way they're going to reveal that we weren't the first humans to visit the moon.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I believe we did go to the moon but had to fake some of the photographs because to publish the real ones would reveal structures domes and towers
built by a long dead previous human civilisation.It seems to me that we are obsessed with being the first humans to have developed here on earth, there's no way they're going to reveal that we weren't the first humans to visit the moon.

The only problem with your theory then not only would the United states have to lie but so would europe china Japan and Russia. All these coutries would have to be in on your cover up and i think at that point it becomes so unlikely as to be near impossible.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
oh i bet we went to the mooon and i bet everything we saw was faked.. i bet we were told not to come back there by someone or something. but that is just speculation on my part so who really know but the people who supposedly went...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just a reminder... We seem to be drifting.

Already lot 's of Moon Landing threads floating around.

Please try not to stray too far from the specific Orbiter angle.

Japanese Orbiter Finds No Evidence Apollo Missions Landed On Moon

TIA

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Science demands proof.

Japan finding no evidence stated from a conspiracy site might
as well be as much proof as anything else.

It is saying put up or shut up.
But Japan Moon technology is as Illuminati entangled as NASA and
those involved in the Outer Space Scam.

As far as I can tell science says Outer Space temperatures go down
to Lord Kelvin's Zero and a lot more but we don't know a hoot about
gravity because course corrections can always hide what we don't
know.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I asked the Japanese about the fact I couldn't see anything of the landing sites myself. I was told the resolution wasn't good enough. I still have the pics of the landing sites saved to computer.... and to be honest- SOMETHING should have shown up. A shadow, a tiny blotch... They said it was something like 10 m to the pixel... and I am sure the lander was a lot more than 10 m!

jra

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
and I am sure the lander was a lot more than 10 m!

The main body is 4.27m in diameter. 9.07m if you include the landing gear, but visually, they wouldn't add much. So the LM is smaller than a pixel at that resolution.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
this is rather interesting... i Doubt that japan will release the proff of us landing even if they do have it anyways. which goes back to the point i dont think we went to the moon... and btw if the proof ever comes out i will print off all the things i said here and will literally eat my words with webcam recording and put it here for everyones enjoyment.. hehe

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

well I have heard that the Russians did something similar only they did it from Lunar orbit? Don't quote me though, just a suggestion.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
well I have heard that the Russians did something similar only they did it from Lunar orbit? Don't quote me though, just a suggestion.

The russians did something similar with a lander, but their results were hit or miss (one failed completely) and their reflectors were inferior as well, possibly due to inaccuracies in the automatic remote alignment. The human placed reflectors of apollo, on the other hand, work 100% of the time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join