It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth finally hits Mainstream Media

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Yeah, Jesse Ventura simplified it by saying no matter how long he
burns kerosene that is basically jet fuel in his lantern, it won't melt
to the molten liquid they found in the basements of the towers.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
OH SNAP!

thats pretty much all i can say

MSM BABY

oh snap

well see who else picks this up, and well know why they dont now wont we?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rentacop1976
Something that I find interesting about all this: I posted this video on Alex Jones' MySpace page, and emailed them a link to this video. One of Alex's main focal points has been debunking the 9/11 myths, so why hasn't he posted this himself?
I would think this would be on the main InfoWars page...why isn't it?

Great job posting it on his myspace page.
I actually thought when I first saw this vid myself, that for sure, Jones would've been on to it. Sent some emails out myself to different sites, can't remember now if Jones was one of them.
It is strange how he hasn't picked up on it.

Does anyone have any theories why it's *crickets* from Alex on this?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The problem with laymen discussing things that require expertise in them is that a lot of wrong information is transformed into a “truth” that is accepted by many.
1.- Molten steel. This is one of the most extended “truths” that is actually a lie. There was no molten steel. It was molten “metal”. Many metals and other materials would have melted at ground zero creating those pools, but they were molten metal, not molten steel.
2.- Buildings collapsing from ordinary office fires. Nothing could be further from the truth. The building had great structural damage caused by the impact of the plane. There was a big explosion from the fuel on each plane at the moment of each crash. This cannot be ignored.
This together with the fires burning out of control helped the collapse of the structure.
3.- Building 7 collapsing from office fires. Not true either. This building was hit by big chunks of one of the towers weighing tons a piece. It was hit in it´s structural supports. Fires also broke out in this building and there were explosions of things like Diesel tanks. The fires burnt out of control because water lines to the automatic sprinkler system had broken with the collapse of the towers. It´s all been explained. The structure of WTC 7 was compromised by these things and also by the architects obsession with large open spaces, which is one of the issues that has gone through a lot of review since 9/11. This open space philosophy contributed a lot to the spread of the fire through many offices and floors.
4.- Al Caida or Qaida or however you want to spell it. Is not a U.S. Creation. Another big lie that people are discussing here and there as if it were proven fact. Simply NOT TRUE.

My 2c

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
for those that want to refresh their memories... here's a link to Loose Change..2nd edition..final cut...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

first of all..are you an engineer?
What investigations have you done on your own if your not certified in engineering or explosives etc?? If you did any investigating then you would have known that in WTC 1 and 2 Fire Departments made calls stating the fires could be knocked out with 2 lines!! All Fires were under control!! People were seen standing where the planes had impacted.. and here's proof...

www.youtube.com...

They burned under 2hours and then then collapsed?
Proof Of Molten Steel..Please read here....
abuse-of-power.org...
and here....
www.takeourworldback.com...

If your going to try and make a valid point about anything you should at least know how to SPELL...Al Qaeda here's a link proving al qaeda was a database..read it!!!

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

so in closing.. please investigate before you make such idiot remarks..!!

I hate doing your work for you!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

The following are my theories that I truncated from 6 to 2 theories only, as my remaining four theories turned out to be ridiculous:

A: Alex Jones is on vacation after having worked so hard on his new movie "The New World Order" that was released on May 22nd. Is there a free download anywhere?

B: He pushed for this architect to go on the FOX show himself

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

"A lot of wrong information is transformed into the truth"

Yeah, unfortunately, a lot of wrong information has been fed by the White House to the public to make them believe lies as the utter truth.

We needn't to repeat again why your statements are difficult to believe, ranging from the discovery of thermite to other buildings with worse structures in the world not collapsing despite entirely burning up in flames (e.g. Madrid, Venezuela, Beijing etc.).

What did Larry Silverstein say about the WTC 7? And then he said by "pull down", he meant get the firefighters out of the building, who were in fact no longer in the building at that time. It was intentionally pulled down, and that require a lot of advanced preparation.

Meanwhile, who can deny that Al Quaida has nothing to do with the US? Does Carlyle ring a bell? Arbusto? Brzezinksi?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Watching Bush on the 9/11 coincidences video, I understand why he was a risk to the establishment. Why was he elected twice?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by MightyAl]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

Good Job.

Nice, you took his faulty logic apart in a one, two punch.

on another note.

like I said before, a lotta people try to say that there was metal, and aluminum and rust and what not, but just because you have the ingridients it doesn't mean you have the product.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
4.- Al Caida or Qaida or however you want to spell it. Is not a U.S. Creation. Another big lie that people are discussing here and there as if it were proven fact. Simply NOT TRUE.

Gotta pull you up on that one.

Even wikipedia carries a link to the famous quote by former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook stating that the CIA helped to create Al-Qaida during the Afghan war against Russia:

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies.

Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan.

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden's organisation would turn its attention to the west.

The Guardian Friday 8 July 2005

Although this accusation has been denied by CIA operatives your statement "simply NOT TRUE" is a bit misleading to say the least.

At the end of the day I guess it just depends on what you want to believe

[edit on 5/6/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Alex Jones interviewing Richard Gage and mentioning the OP FOX vid.
Seems he got all the emails after all....

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson

Gotta pull you up on that one.

Even wikipedia carries a link to the famous quote by former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook stating that the CIA helped to create Al-Qaida during the Afghan war against Russia:

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies.

Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan.

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

At the end of the day I guess it just depends on what you want to believe

[edit on 5/6/2009 by alienanderson]

To say that Bin Laden in the "80s was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan."

DOESN´T MEAN HE WAS A CIA ASSET. DOES IT? It means he and the mujahedeen received arms from the CIA, THAT´S WHAT IT MEANS.

Financing was from Saudi origin, not even american.

It is A KNOWN HISTORIC FACT THAT BIN LADEN DID NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CIA OR AMERICA. HE ALLWAYS HAD HATE FOR THEM. HE ACTUALLY THREATENED A CIA ASSET HE WOULD KILL HIM ON SIGHT WHEN THEY WERE ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT HIM.

My 2c.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Mr. Gage actually debunks himself in part 2 of the 3 piece videos shown here when he explains exactly what would be needed and how it would happen. The explosive demolition of WTC 7.
In the audio and video recordings available from the event we can establish without any doubt that there are none of the explosions at none of the times described by Mr. Gage. I know that people will say that explosions are heard, but listen to Mr. Gage, he tells us the time this would have to be and how those would have to be placed within fractions of a second from each other.
Funny even, but that´s what he does!! Debunks himself!!

[edit on 10-6-2009 by rush969]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join