It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth finally hits Mainstream Media

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by humilisunus

Unfortunately most of what you say is true, however we have only ourselves to blame.

9/11 happened, and several years later what have "we" done? We woke
up every morning ate our breakfast and turned on the cartoons.

We sat on the sofa and pigged out on chips while watching our favourite
movies.

We banded on many message forums to collect our evidence and fight
with faceless people all over the world.

How many of us called our local governement members? How many of us
phoned up the radio/tv/newspaper? How many of us stood on the streets
along with others to show our disgust in protests? How many of us sent
$10.00 to our professionals researching 9/11 instead of blowing it on bubble gum?

I am proud to say I've done at least one of each of the latter paragraph.

Strength in numbers people. If nothing happens, we have only ourselves
to blame.

YOu can ignore 1,000's of people...but millions are tough to sweep under
the rug.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

WOAH!! very nice find! I had this same theory all along! everyone thought I was nuts when I said it was a demo job! but here ya go its right there in the video! this guy is right on!

thanks for posting this!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Thanks, Debunky, for the information. I found a website that talks about Marvin Bush and Securacom that is very informative and brought me even closer to understanding what went on.

If you're interested in checking it out, you can find it here:9/11 Security: Marvin Bush

On another ATS thread that has now been closed, they offered the following story that however does not mention Securacom, but rather ICTS as the culprit. Either way, they both contributed.

You can find the story here: Israel Did 9/11.

You don't need to care about the author labeling the culprits as Jews, as that's nonsense. The main point is that they are from Israel regardless of religion, which has no relationship with Zionism anyway.

Last night I also watched the following videos about 9/11 coincidences with my wife (who eventually fell asleep):

9/11 Coincidences (Part 1)

9/11 Coincidences (Part 2)

9/11 Coincidences (Part 3)

9/11 Coincidences (Part 4)

9/11 Coincidences (Part 5)

The first parts are very short, but starting at Part 6, they become 10 minutes each until part 19 at least. You can continue opening the further parts in Youtube. The list would be too long here else. Enjoy! I'm up to Part 10 now, so half way through

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Nice find! it's good that A&E for 911 truth is getting the word out about the controlled demolitions on that day.Now if only we could have a reasonable interview about the shoot-down over Shankville that maybe interesting.

"Shoot down in Shankville".
Most likely the reason they had to 'pull' WTC 7 without 'air' support.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I hate to be overly pessimistic here but, if we think this
will ever be "mainstream" or people will ever "wake up",
guess again,...as David Letterman says.
The same ptb that were used in the first place to cover it up, are in place
still and will be used to make sure it stays that way.
Cheneys STILL on everyday STILL trying to justify it all!
That ought to be enough to "get it" for most.
Wonder if americas ever heard of haliburton anyway? Doubt it.
9/11 was for americas future energy security and we all know it.
We just think since we dont live in a third world country we have to put
up with it all.
I don't hear anyone calling for a new JFK investigation btw.
Or one on who authorized torture?(its a war crime btw)
Or even one on why( for sure
)we went into iraq!
We should know the routine of -business as usual- by now, right?

Thanks for the links. Have seen them before but thought this vid was
especially appropriate!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

It is possible though that the explosives were installed a long time before 9/11.
I personally think this was planned and set up over a period of years.
I can see it being done bit by bit. but who knows?
To do everything too quickly, would have aroused suspicion.IMO

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

Thanks for links and the vids.

I'll definately read and watch them all tonight.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Somewhat related:

www.youtube.com...

More support for a new invesitgation.

That sound incredibly promising. The Senator sounded like a genuine caring person. I hope she follows through. Good news!

Thought I'd put it up....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Before I can continue watching the videos, I'll have to show my wife the ones she missed when she fell asleep

She's the one who first introduced me to Zbigniew Brzezinksi and David Icke (neither in person thank God). Put these two guys together, and you will get starting on your quest for the truth.

Of course I seek the truth independently, not according to the mainstream conspiracy theorists such as David Icke and Alex Jones.

They simply give me a good insight and idea, but I don't believe anything until I can verify it myself through videos, books, articles and of course leaked documents and manuscripts.

As a result, I find that the 9/11 Hoax simply can't be regarded as theory anymore. Jim Marrs was the first one I believed on this point, then came my common sense, which is somewhat slower

Anyway, the point of this post is for the following video that I found oh so appropriate. One of the greatest songs of the 90s!

I just happened to be listening to it while studying Chinese (I'm an Irish Frenchman in Taiwan married to a Taiwanese who I met in the UK while doing my M.A. there).

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Listen to Jim Marrs. He's the authority
Has anyone checked out his ATS book? It's been out since last October:

Above Top Secret: Uncover the Mysteries of the Digital Age

Here's his video:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I can see why your wife fell asleep there's so many bits to it!!
But I'll persist, I'm up to part 5 so far.
And thanks for the other vids too.
Haven't seen the Jim Mars one before.
Looks interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yup, as i said. Truthers will tell the story in a way that makes you think he was leading the dogs himself and called in sick 5 minutes before the first plane hit.

Look at your source: they called him "a principal of securacom" ... Id say that member of the board of directors is a tad more exact.
Fact remains he held that position form 1993 to 2000. Fact remains that they provided unspecified "electronic security services"
If you think that's a lead: call them up and ask them when exactly bush left and what those services were.

Fact remains that he was in no position to facilitate rigging the buildings.

And thanks for the videos: I have seen them all, found them hardly convincing in the parts where they weren't ridiculous. Fortunately i have less time to waste these days, so won't watch them again to refute them. others have done that.

As i said: the truth movements pinnacle of mainstream awareness was the south park episode. I'd be suprised if they'd manage to do better than that.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl
reply to post by debunky

Thanks, Debunky, for the information. I found a website that talks about Marvin Bush and Securacom that is very informative and brought me even closer to understanding what went on.

If you're interested in checking it out, you can find it here:9/11 Security: Marvin Bush

On another ATS thread that has now been closed, they offered the following story that however does not mention Securacom, but rather ICTS as the culprit. Either way, they both contributed.

You can find the story here: Israel Did 9/11.

9/11 Coincidences (Part 1)

9/11 Coincidences (Part 2)

9/11 Coincidences (Part 3)

9/11 Coincidences (Part 4)

9/11 Coincidences (Part 5)

Interesting to see those again. Mass media never says because of
Illuminati control and off media is never heard perhaps controlled
in other ways.

Explosions were never heard by Bush, guess you had to be there.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

Marvin Bush (Bush Jr's less famous brother) was in charge of the WTC security during 911.

9/11 Security
Courtesy of Marvin Bush
Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company, Burns noted, was backed by KuwAm, a Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served. [Utne]

According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down."

The company lists as government clients "the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S Air force, and the Department of Justice," in projects that "often require state-of-the-art security solutions for classified or high-risk government sites."

Stratesec (Securacom) differs from other security companies which separate the function of consultant from that of service provider. The company defines itself as a "single-source" provider of "end-to-end" security services, including everything from diagnosis of existing systems to hiring subcontractors to installing video and electronic equipment. It also provides armored vehicles and security guards.

Here is the actual link if you want more info:whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Also, Halliburton is not only known for weapons for the military industrial complex, it also dabbles in DEMOLITIONS.

Gee...I wonder if there's a connection there???

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Cant watch it here at work but can't wait to get home and watch? GOOD job

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Something that I find interesting about all this: I posted this video on Alex Jones' MySpace page, and emailed them a link to this video. One of Alex's main focal points has been debunking the 9/11 myths, so why hasn't he posted this himself?
I would think this would be on the main InfoWars page...why isn't it?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the video. I hope this will turn the disbelievers into believers.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure what it's like in the states recently but is in the UK haven't heard anything about 9/11 in a very long time now, I think the UK mainstream media is pretty slow/ignorant to take up alternative views/conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Sorry, did I miss something in the 9/11 coincidences videos, or that I not watch them long enough?

Why are they being refuted?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join