It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth finally hits Mainstream Media

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If the truth about 9/11 is found out through the inquiry i has the power of making the sh*t hit the fan.

hopefully everyone will wake up to the truth of one of the greatest cover ups in US history.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The infiltration of muslims in the illuminati is documented. They were called the Assassins or Hashshashins because they smoked hashish before they went off on their killing sprees. Could all these brotherhoods of death be still working toghether on their old plans of world dominance - Yes, and they are all insane

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Your OP said :
Richard Grange is an Architect and says 700 Architects and Engineers are demanding an Enquiry into 9/11. Let's wish them luck and send this video out to as many people as you can.

Absolutely - and let's hope their life insurance is all payed up ...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
call me a newbie if u must,but whats trolling?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Richard Gage has got it spot on .
Check out "the hidden truth " or " how the towers fell " .
The truth is there for all to see .
I dont know how the media sleep at night for turning their backs on the poor families of 911 .
As for the polititians including Obama who wont even listen to the families etc who want a proper enquiry .
There is a lot of people who should be in jail now because they`ve all played a part in this .

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester
Ok all of you have been saying that Al Qaeda was created by the US, So where is your proof of this? If you believe this to be true then you where is the solid proof. People on ATS like to blame the government for everything. Its ok people just blame the government.

The Power Of Nightmares

It's a good place to start. I was looking for another video but can't remember the name. Someone here probably remembers it, a bunch of CIA type guys who laid it all out about the how it used to be the Russian Terror Network.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i wonder if obama is in position to be the hero here. might not be too hard for him to point the finger at bush and welcome the applause.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OK, that's enough now - what more proof is needed?...stop faffing about & do a real enquiry to get the truth out because clearly the evidence does not fit the official explanation by any imagination.

This should be all over news, everywhere...(I'm too impatient...)
Day by day the truth gains momentum, it's taking it's time over the years - but it's getting there. Hopefully one day there will be a turning point where by the majority of people will no longer look at this subject as being just a conspiracy theory & wake up & see it for what it really is.
The facts are adding up & so are the qualified & respected experts.

The 2 biggest obstacles in the way of a mass waking up are;
1) Getting the realisation that TPTB exist.
2) Getting the realisation that TPTB are selfish, that they don't care about us & are actually brutal enough & capable of planning & doing stuff like this.

The thing is though; with this being such a massive brutal deception by TPTB which cost so many lives, when the balance of opinion/realisation does finally tip, there's going to be a lot of p*ssed off people left wondering what else they've lied to us about...
"heck...if they can lie & kill so many on such a massive scale as 911 & think it's ok...they're capable of anything & they clearly don't care about us one bit..."

It's a race - which will come first?
The revolution or TPTB end game?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Okay I will ask again is there anyone who can tell us what was in tower 7
I have heard stories about bank info on an extremely large scale don't know but I somehow think the whole deal is about really really large ammounts of cash, for contractors in the us and mid. east , I just think most bad things that happen have a profit motive.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Very interesting post !

Just curious but how do you feel about the fact that the "truthers" claim the main stream media is in on the cover up?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, sent this Fresno video out to friends and family and of course it is always the same:
Quote from bro-in-law in a email reply:

Please! There is not overwhelming evidence that suggests controlled demolitions on any of the buildings. Not now not ever! By the way, the earth’s temperature has been changing since day one, it’s called the Sun. And Al Gore is a moron. I think that bout cover’s it. Your dear Brother In-Law, Chuck

Anyone else run into this constantly? And, just to get my goat, he through in an extra conspiracy headline for good measure! I tend to not send anything but what can clearly be verified, I really thought this was a pretty good video to send to people. This speaks to why we are headed down such a dark path...ignorance, idiocy and apathy of the sheeple.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

QUOTE FROM WIKI

History

Jihad in Afghanistan
Main articles: Soviet war in Afghanistan and Afghan Arabs
The origins of the group can be traced to the Soviet war in Afghanistan. The United States viewed the conflict in Afghanistan, with the Afghan Marxists and allied Soviet troops on one side and the native Afghan mujahedeen on the other, as a blatant case of Soviet expansionism and aggression. The U.S. channelled funds through Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency to the native Afghan mujahedeen fighting the Soviet occupation in a CIA program called Operation Cyclone.[41][42]
At the same time, a growing number of foreign Arab mujahedeen (also called Afghan Arabs) joined the jihad against the Afghan Marxist regime, facilitated by international Muslim organizations, particularly the Maktab al-Khidamat,[43] whose funds came from some of the $600 million a year donated to the jihad by the Saudi Arabia government and individual Muslims - particularly wealthy Saudis who were approached by Osama bin Laden.[44][page needed]
Maktab al-Khidamat was established by Abdullah Azzam and Bin Laden in Peshawar, Pakistan, in 1984. From 1986 it began to set up a network of recruiting offices in the United States, the hub of which was the Al Kifah Refugee Center at the Farouq Mosque in Brooklyn's Atlantic Avenue. Among notable figures at the Brooklyn center were "double agent" Ali Mohamed, whom FBI special agent Jack Cloonan called "bin Laden's first trainer,"[45] and "Blind Sheikh" Omar Abdel-Rahman, a leading recruiter of mujahideen for Afghanistan.

/END QUOTE

Yep I was right, right around 5% for the over/under..

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Star & Flag

Nice video. The guy's professional and believable, plus he's got the backing of around 700 other professional people.

I'm emailing everyone in my address book to send them a link to the video.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
so he's saying that someone gave them the necessary weapons to blow the building up in that way. And only certain individuals or institutions have bombs of that caliber.

Was it Bush?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Try to explain this to all people who lost family in the war of Iraq.

What was the real reason then? Politic interest?

Remember people don't make war, is the leaders of the people.
Why you still following them?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
the us government will never admit that they made the attacks ... if they do that, the whole country will fall ...

but lets think HOW MANY LIVES were lost because of the interest for more power from some people ... that just sick ... if you believe in justice, well, you are in the wrong universe ... thats what I have to say

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Flag and star for you!

Wow, there is actually hope for this nation and the world. I never thought I'd be seeing something like this on the mainstream media. I'm really excited now! I'll be passing this vid down to other forums I'm on.

This is great!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
great video. s&f for you. as a native of new jersey i have been digging into the truth of the most devastating loss of American life in my lifetime. most of this info i already knew from most of the sites mentioned above and some of my own further investigating. we will probably never find out what really happened that morning. kinda like mr x in the movie JFK ask yourself three questions...
Who has the power to pull this off, the power to cover it up, who benefits?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Got to wonder why this was let out! They are smarter than you can even imagine. My guess is the timing of the anger will be perfect.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They will never come out with the truth.

It has been 8 years and still most believe the cover story.

As much as I would love to have the truth about 911 surface. I am also a realist and have conceded the fat that we will never know.

It's like the JFK incident. We will always have 2 minds on the matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join