It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth finally hits Mainstream Media

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

Look, If you going to quote various people, at least put a name next to what they said. You obviously didn't understand what I was saying. The jet fuel ignited the magnesium and aluminum that the plane is made out of. So yes, it could have burned long enough to warp the metal. Under the weight of the building that would be enough to cause a structural failure. Prove me wrong

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, isn't this interesting.

Richard Gage on KMPH FOX 26 in Fresno, CA - Vid - Started May 28, 24 flags, ~23 replies

This topic - Started May 30, 35 flags, ~80 replies

I don't think JanusFIN minds, but I think Flighty should at least provide credit to him for discovering the video first.

[edit on 5/31/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What I found really interesting about the 2 videos posted in this thread, is that both interviews where conducted in a serious way, a proper interview. No hint of mockery etc. Mr Gage put his points across very well, in an easy to understand way, not overstating his case and trying to cram in too much information. The Danish Scientist was very impressive too.
The old quote by Francis Bacon is very true: "Truth is the daughter of time" Time always reveals the truth in the end. Maybe we are beginning to see that now.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Well, isn't this interesting.

Richard Gage on KMPH FOX 26 in Fresno, CA - Vid - Started May 28, 24 flags, ~23 replies

This topic - Started May 30, 35 flags, ~80 replies

I don't think JanusFIN minds, but I think Flighty should at least provide credit to him for discovering the video first.

[edit on 5/31/2009 by SonicInfinity]

I did a search on Richard Gage and this video on Fox never came up at the time.
I just did a search and now the thread you are referring to is now showing up.

I rarely start threads because usually when I find something interesting I use the search facility and find it's already posted so I don't bother.

The Mods close this thread if they want to.
It's a glitch in the system as far as I'm concerned.

The main thing is the information getting out to me.

Thanks JanusFIn , sorry about that.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Flighty]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I thought the part where the female interviewer asked does that mean we should question the role Al Queda in 9/11 particularly interesting.
At least they are asking the question, astonishing when you think about it.

What is astonishing is the torture and genocide resulting in this deceiving agenda...what is scary to me is what could happen to us when the true perps are cornered

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Its pretty clear that the triple towers came down in controlled,preset demolishions,and most of us know,or believe we know the culprits,
Personally ive been banging on about it to friends/work mates etc for 6 /7 years now,
And in here lies the problem,its all very well and good that the informed interested folks dedicate alot of there time to searching out the facts from the fiction,but most day to day people just wont take a few moments to evaluate the evidence,
Maybe theyve got to much going on there lives,or don't like to think about nasty stuff like that,
Look at darfur,sri lanka,north korea,the african famines,chinese humanrights etc etc,most peps know there going on and dont like it,but feel that theres very little they can do.
Same with sept 11,every1 knows somethings not right,but dont want to get involved.
In my opinion it will take 20/30 years for the truth to come out,we will all be vindicated,and say we said that from day 1,but the world will have moved on and it'll just be part of history.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I hate to admit that watching this brought me to tears due to two things. One being an overwhelming emotion of vindication because this man went on a mainstream news show and didn't sound like a nut and wasn't ridiculed at all.

The second being that the female anchor said she was scared. You could tell by the way she said it she had just received a wake up call and is now seriously questioning what the heck really happened that day.

I know there are some in this country and especially on this forum who will never ever believe anything other than the official story, but I think they are just ignoring the evidence to the contrary. They keep presenting all this evidence and it does make sense; however, they present only SOME of the evidence and ignore the rest because if they do, then the official story suddenly doesn't make any sense. Instead they just dismiss the rest of the EVIDENCE as made up. No one made up the thermite evidence, no one made up seeing molten steel. No matter how weak a fire can make steel, it doesn't turn it into molten iron.

You can say weaken steel caused the towers to fall but you have 3 buildings all of which designed specifically to withstand such a catastrophe falling into their own footprints at virtual FREEFALL speed with no resistance whatsoever. No building has nor probably ever will be destroyed in such a way without CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. Aside from all of that only two of those towers were hit by planes and people have an explanation for why they fell the way they did but then, miraculously, you have the other building fall exactly the same way, but...for different reasons. It makes absolutely no sense.

How do you explain this:

Or this?

Or this?

Did a fire do that? One poster mentioned that the twisted metal we saw in pictures was the evidence of fire-weakened steel. How does anyone explain that picture? That's not twisted metal, that is CUT metal. and you can clearly see in the pictures that just below the cut is evidence of thermite reaction.

This is what thermite does to metal:

See the residue it leaves? It is present below all the cuts in the steel at the WTC

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Yeah. It is a frightening thought. Could be why there is the reluctance to persue this too far.
But, is fear of repercussions a reason to not push ahead?
With all the turmoil that the world has been through the last year, is there anything else that could possibly make things worse?
Maybe people feel they have suffered enough and just want it all to go away?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thank GOD for this man.

Its one thing to possess the knowledge, but to have the courage to come forward with undeniable proof amid speculation of dire implications is what everyone ought to pay most attention to.

This will go no where in MSM.

Demand answers America!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

It was heart warming to see them taking Gage seriously.
And also to give the man a fair go at getting his points across.
Kudos to them for that.

And they look like cuts in the metal to me too.
How some people can't see that is beyond me.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok all of you have been saying that Al Qaeda was created by the US, So where is your proof of this? If you believe this to be true then you where is the solid proof. People on ATS like to blame the government for everything. Its ok people just blame the government.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
How many people would have watched this program?is this main stream news in america?or local county news? or state news? what time was it on?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elephantstone

Well, when you put it like that, it all does sound incredibly overwhelming.

It would be good though if people could just focus on what's important, that's going on under their own noses, every now and again .
It effects their lives because so many new laws have come into effect, not for the better, as a direct result of 9/11.

Which l guess leads to the question also, if it is found that 9/11 was an inside job, will all those laws be repealed?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
al queda was the cias name for a group of arab/afgan troops that they trained to defend afganistan from communist russian invaders in the late 70's and 80s,it translates to the database,bin laden was a key player,im sure some1 eles can drown u in evidence of this.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elephantstone
How many people would have watched this program?is this main stream news in america?or local county news? or state news? what time was it on?

Just had a look at their website and this is what I found.....

Architect Richard Gage was live on Wednesday's Great Day to explain why he feels there should be a more thorough investigation into the collapse of all "three" World Trade Center buildings on 9/11.

www.kmph.com...

It was posted on youtube on 29th May and it says on the vid the time is 8:41
KMPH FOX26, which I believe is a Fox Affiliate station. And yes, it's an American station.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Never mind. I misunderstood.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
AMERICA?????????? no,surely not,
All ur news is about celebrities,either presenting,or as guests,sport,crime,and national disasters,
If this has snuck in then maybe we will make some progress,god bless america!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester
Ok all of you have been saying that Al Qaeda was created by the US, So where is your proof of this? If you believe this to be true then you where is the solid proof. People on ATS like to blame the government for everything. Its ok people just blame the government.

It's not a conspiracy theory that Al Qaeda was created by the CIA. It's (sort of) common knowledge that the gov't doesn't necessarily try to hide. Not that they go shouting it from the mountain tops either but the info is there in broad daylight for those who look for it.

Take this interview for example, the man makes no qualms about the CIA giving aid, arms, and know-how to the taliban.

www.globalresearch.ca

The CIA’s role in laying the foundations of Al Qaeda is confirmed in an 1998 interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, who at the time was National Security Adviser to President Jimmy Carter:

Brzezinski: According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahideen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, [on] 24 December 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise. Indeed, it was July 3, 1979, that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the President in which I explained to him that in my opinion, this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.

Question: Despite this risk, you were an advocate of this covert action. But perhaps you yourself desired this Soviet entry into war and looked to provoke it?

Brzezinski: It isn’t quite that. We didn’t push the Russians to intervene, but we knowingly increased the probability that they would.

Question: When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against a secret involvement of the United States in Afghanistan, people didn’t believe them. However, there was a basis of truth. You don’t regret anything today?

Brzezinski: Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter. We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam War. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.

Question: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic fundamentalism, having given arms and advice to future terrorists?

Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the Cold War? ( "The CIA’s Intervention in Afghanistan, Interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser", Le Nouvel Observateur, Paris, 15-21 January 1998, published in English, Centre for Research on Globalisation, www.globalresearch.ca... 5 October 2001, italics added.)

Maybe now you will start to actually question the motives of the government?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just out of interest,do you think that since sept11 america has made any progress?
Either socially within its citizens,economically,or towards ur relationship towards the rest of the world?
To an outsider looking in it seems that sept11 has led directly to the dimise of the usa, both internally,and on a global scale,if it was an "inside job"
Then do u think its succeeded ? Will the powers that be be resting well at nite,or think theyve screwed things up good and proper?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Egobased brainwashed American's will resist violently to this type of investigation. Their whole vew of the universe is based on a shallow unevolved materialistic interfering programmed mindset...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join