It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth finally hits Mainstream Media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

As promising as this sounds , congress ran there own court hearing and investigation into the JFK assassination they reached the conclusion that there had to be a second shooter and it was not the work of a loan gunman.

Absolutely nothing came of this and every history book printed still maintains it was Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone.

That was decades ago.............

If the is another version of 911 it will never reach the American people. No matter how many architects , scientist , activists , push for it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If you are interested in this..I thought I should direct you to the Danish scientist who has some interesting information too.

nulpunt.org...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
We can only hope that with the internet, there would be a different outcome than the JFK investigation.
If this investigation were to go ahead, it would be covered by mass media around the world and would go viral as well to get to the maximum amount of people.
People would demand an open investigation and an open public finding.

There is a lot more involved here than the JFK assassination. And the internet is the main reason why they won't be able to hide the results. Many will be watching.

The first investigation was totally thwarted and sabotaged. I don't think people would allow that to happen again.

I feel positive that this is going to happen soon. It has to. The people want and demand answers. It isn't going to go away.

I truly hope that you aren't right about it just fading away after a new enquiry. But I can't really see that happening.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Thanks for that..

Thought I'd put up the vid that the transcript is based on.
I think it's got English subtitles.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Flighty]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Makes me really angry.

All this and so much more is available on the net, "we" have known this since a few weeks after the incident.

So now when mainstream touch on it it is sensational? No way man, if this reaches main stream media it is for some purpose and "they" are the ones behind it for some reason. For so many years "they" have been able to keep this from mainstream, so why now? Why and how? Same information, same evidence nothing new nothing changed. All has been available for so long.
Question everything.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Why is another thread on this being started??? Mods please do something.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
That female news anchor was in shock. The truth must of slapped her in the face hard enough to open her eyes.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately there is no such thing as 9/11 truth on mainstream media. They will only put up people who they can make sure to disprove to further reinforce the original story. In other words, you put up people who reach too far with too little evidence and then people tear it apart. People instantly will be turned off to anything questioning the 9/11 story. The media is good at messing with peoples minds. I'm sure a followup will go on some time regarding the mans reputation or alleged involvements.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by ragnarak]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ragnarak

Yes, thats the way i see it.

There is no logical reason for this information to be broadcasted by mainstream m, that we know of.
Even if this information does reach mainstream hard i will still be looking behind, for the real reason.

I would be sooo happy just to see the faces of all the stupid ignorant people that has neglected all evidence for so long. What would they say?
All this people that believed i am krazy..paranoid. What a pleasure to rub the truth in their faces.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Very nice find ! now lets hope that these guys don`t get stopped b4 getting the truth out.
Also check out this site, by our old friend John Lear : www.pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor1

Because it is in the news...the topic might be old to you but the fact that it is now shown up in the MSM is not.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Good stuff, hopefully these engineers don't start randomly having fatal car accidents and apparent suicide's... they may be poking the wasp nest here...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor1

I don't believe this youtube vid from Fox has been posted.
I did a search before I posted.
If it has, kindly supply the link.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I never thought I would admit the evil behind the United States! It makes me puke to even think our own government would kill so many people ... innocent people.

I began a few years ago reading about our illustrious leaders in Washington and around the globe. These people just don't care about human life. Greed rules their hearts.

I have watched the videos again of the towers falling and they do look imploded to me. I believe our government is capable of such evil!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
Makes me really angry.

All this and so much more is available on the net, "we" have known this since a few weeks after the incident.

So now when mainstream touch on it it is sensational? No way man, if this reaches main stream media it is for some purpose and "they" are the ones behind it for some reason. For so many years "they" have been able to keep this from mainstream, so why now? Why and how? Same information, same evidence nothing new nothing changed. All has been available for so long.
Question everything.

The thought did cross my mind. Why now?
I wonder if the time factor has something to do with it?
8 years nearly.

I personally think that the reasons why are secondary at this point.
If we can get the truth of what happened that day via a new enquiry (hopefully an unrigged one this time) then we can work out the why afterwards.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeroslag
great find man, i'll have to show this vid to some people.. im hoping these 700 engineers start a thorough investigation soon.

Won't they all get mysteriously killed if they do?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It would be hard to make 700 people disappear though, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I admire these professionals who are putting their necks on the line for the sake of truth... then again it could be also for exposure. Who knows. Either way, they really need to get BIG names on the list... and fast. Like, say, principal or senior architects from firms specializing in skyscrapers such as Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (The ones who designed Sears), and Ove Arup & Partners to name a few. They're on the top of the food chain when it comes to vertical structures... their word is like gold.. why aren't they speaking up? Or are they? Need more teeth in these petitions.

(Edit: Oh wait, it turns out SOM designed the new "Freedom Tower"... so count them out.. lol. Perhaps Kohn Pedersen Fox then)

[edit on 31-5-2009 by smirnoffsky]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Originally posted by Sailor1

I don't believe this youtube vid from Fox has been posted.
I did a search before I posted.
If it has, kindly supply the link.

No he means on the issue altogether -

he thinks we need no more banter on this ridiculous subject

AWESOME VIDS -have downloaded.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Bunch of arabs will
learn how to operate an airliner
hijack them simultaneously
find the twin towers while airborne
This is Sci-fi.