It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French population to be entirely vaccinated against A-flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This extract was taken from the website "20minutes.fr" , and the translation follows:
( link : www.20minutes.fr... )

---------GRIPPE A - Près de 100 millions de doses de vaccins seront commandées pour un montant d'un milliard d'euros...
Selon le «Journal du dimanche» de ce samedi, le gouvernement envisage une campagne de vaccination contre la grippe A (H1N1) cet automne. Cette campagne «d’une ampleur inégalée» toucherait tous les Français de plus de trois mois et coûterait un milliard d’euros, selon l’hebdomadaire.
Pour cette campagne, une centaine de millions de doses seraient commandées à trois groupes pharmaceutiques, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi et Novartis. «Ce stock devrait permettre de faire face au pire des scénarios: celui d’une pandémie hivernale», écrit le JDD.--------

--------A-FLU - nearly 100 millions doses should be ordered for an amount of 1 billion €uros.
According to "Le Journal du Dimanche" (JDD) from this Saturday, the government is considering a massive A-flu (H1N1) vaccination campaign this fall. This "unprecedented campaign" would affect every French older than 3 months and would cost 1 billion €uros, according to this newspaper.
For this cmapaign, a hundred million doses would be ordered to three pharmaceutical groups, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi and Novartis. "This stock would be useful against the worst-case scenario : a winter pandemic" the newspaper says.

IMO:
So, what's the most important news in this ? Is that the fact that I could be potentially forced to be vaccinated against a flu I've only heard of in the news, or the fact that three pharma groups are cashing big money once against with the taxpayer's money ?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This part is the most important,

"GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi and Novartis"

They also do cancer drugs. This topic could lead into a bunch of other stuff. But honestly I wonder if you can leave the country then come back with a paper saying you got he vaccine somewhere else.

I've seen pictures of what there cancer drugs do to people and to be blunt all they do is pump a bunch of poison into your body and hope it kills the cancer before it kills you.

To answer your question it is the later though. Big pharma cashing in, seems like France is going to be the guinea pig to see how a country wide mandatory vaccination is going to go.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
2 things:

1. GSK, Sanofi and Novartis (as well as Monsanto) are offshots of the original IG Farben factory outside of Auschwitz in Poland. The "scientists" who were responsible for the neurotoxins etc., that were developed there via slave labour were brought to the US by the Rockefellers, the Bush family, and the US government, who felt that, like the rocket and atomic scientists, Nazi affiliation mattered less than their technical knowledge. It's how many escaped Nurmburg, and slipped in US research: exchanging their Nazi insignia for lab coats here.

The majority of the products made by Monsanto and the pharmas come from human experimentation and the development of Zyklon B (a neurotoxin used to kill millions in camps- and now in the Raid you use to kill hornets and spiders).

These companies have never, nor will ever, have the interests of humanity at heart. They are interested in eugenics, population control and profit.

2. My heritage is predominantly French (with English and Hungarian) and I am appalled, ashamed and disgusted that the noble people from whom I'm descended (both "noble" and not- Jew and Gentile, alike), would impose measures on the very citizens who were decimated by the Germans (twice) in war, and are now being manipulated by their legacies in the scientific fields to poison their own people.

For some time we have thought of expatriating from the US to either the UK or the EU, in the hope of finding a more progressive, less puritanical society. Now, I don't know if there's a nation on earth where one might be truly free. This article saddens me beyond words- and I'm grateful to you for posting it. The poeple who sold out and killed some of my ancestors will not do the same to me- and I pray for the French to change their minds- as I do every country who would employ gunpoint medicine. It seems, however, that little has changed and lessons have been quickly forgotten.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

This might be of help...
VACCINATIONS AND THE RIGHT TO REFUSE
www.newswithviews.com...

Also, moniter all vaccine manufacturing, keeping particular critical eye on the asjuvants to be used.

www.reuters.com

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The United States could authorize emergency use of some currently unapproved immune system boosters called adjuvants to make a swine flu vaccine more effective, an official at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Thursday.

A big challenge facing manufacturers of a vaccine for the new swine flu story"H1N1 flu will be making sufficient quantities of vaccine from a limited supply of active ingredient, or antigen.

"There are a couple of adjuvants that are being looked at now," he said. "There's nothing that's been approved for use in the United States, but there are several that could possibly get emergency use authorization if it appeared it was called for."

The upcoming vaccine for this novel flu will contain an adjuvent, as all vaccines do. In this case, it seems that "they" are planning on experimenting with different adjuvents. That is where the real dangers are!

Immunologists have a special name for substances used to boost feeble vaccines. They are called adjuvants. Adjuvants are arguably the most extensively researched pharmaceutical product in the last quarter century that you never heard of. I have used the word adjuvant three times in this paragraph so far and that is probably three times more than you have ever seen it in print before. This is partly because the most effective adjuvants, those formulated with oils, are too dangerous for human use. That is squalene's other proven ability, causing incurable disease, which is why it is such a touchy subject with the Department of Defense.

www.vaccine-a.com...

Also excellent resources...

ADJUVANTS, PRESERVATIVES AND TISSUE FIXATIVES IN VACCINES

Vaccines contain a number of substances which can be divided into the following groups:

1. Micro-organisms, either bacteria or viruses, thought to be causing certain infectious diseases and which the vaccine is supposed to prevent. These are whole-cell proteins or just the broken-cell protein envelopes, and are called antigens.

2. Chemical substances which are supposed to enhance the immune response to the vaccine, called adjuvants.

3. Chemical substances which act as preservatives and tissue fixatives, which are supposed to halt any further chemical reactions and putrefaction (decomposition or multiplication) of the live or attenuated (or killed) biological constituents of the vaccine.

All these constituents of vaccines are toxic, and their toxicity may vary, as a rule, from one batch of vaccine to another.

In this article, the first of a two-part series, we shall deal with adjuvants, their expects role and the reactions (side effects).

ADJUVANTS

The desired immune response to vaccines is the production of antibodies, and this is enhanced by adding certain substances to the vaccines. These are called adjuvants (from the Latin adjuvare, meaning "to help").

The chemical nature of adjuvants, their mode of action and their reactions (side effect) are highly variable. According to Gupta et al. (1993), some of the side effects can be ascribed to an unintentional stimulation of different mechanisms of the immune system whereas others may reflect general adverse pharmacological reactions which are more less expected.

There are several types of adjuvants. Today the most common adjuvants for human use are aluminium hydroxide, aluminium phosphate and calcium phosphate. However, there are a number of other adjuvants based on oil emulsions, products from bacteria (their synthetic derivatives as well as liposomes) or gram-negative bacteria, endotoxins, cholesterol, fatty acids, aliphatic amines, paraffinic and vegetable oils. Recently, monophosphoryl lipid A, ISCOMs with Quil-A, and Syntex adjuvant formulations (SAFs) containing the threonyl derivative or muramyl dipeptide have been under consideration for use in human vaccines.

Chemically, the adjuvants are a highly heterogenous group of compounds with only one thing in common: their ability to enhance the immune response-their adjuvanticity. They are highly variable in terms of how they affect the immune system and how serious their adverse effects are due to the resultant hyperactivation of the immune system.

www.vaclib.org...

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Burn:

Thank you- believe me- we are taking all steps necessary to remove ourselves from any kind of mandatory vaccination. And I am too well-versed in adjuvants to allow anyone near me or mine with that garbage. The new adjuvants are no different, really, from Freund's Adjuvant (mineral oil) used to make monoclonal ab's etc., and deemed inhumane to lab animals, due to extreme suffering inflicted on them by the adjuvant: so they modify a different oil and inject it with the flu- thank you very much, but I will pass.

Great post- thanks again!

Edit to mention GSK's proprietary adjuvant AS03 and Sanofi's MK49- both of wich are oil-based (like the Anthrax vaccine used in the military, which contains squalene) The ingredients may be found with a quick Google search- they are cholesterol analogues- hyperimmunity to cholesterol in the body? De-myelination, anyone? Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Grave's, Addison's, myelitis, Alzheimer's, MD, cancers- lookout- all will explode after these vaccines.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CultureD
GSK, Sanofi and Novartis (as well as Monsanto) are offshots of the original IG Farben factory outside of Auschwitz in Poland.

Arent' the the same folks who made the poison gas that mass murdered Jews in Nazi Germany?

I'm pretty sure they make the key ingredients in the 'birth control pill' as well.

Kinda makes ya wonder ...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Not sure whether this has been posted already, but looks like they are trying to genetically modify corn genes to hold the swine flu vaccine. This means that any corn derived foods and drinks will have the vaccine automatically in there! I don't understand why the US has such a relaxed policy on GM foods versus other countries.

Here's the Tree Hugger article.

Iowa State University researchers are reported to be planning experimental insertion of 'swine flu vaccines' into the genetic makeup of corn. The idea is to allow pigs and humans to get a flu vaccination "simply by eating corn or corn products." So many questions come to mind about potential unintended consequences. It would be interesting to see whatever ethics or social responsibility evaluations of the proposed work may have been sent to the school's Plant Sciences Institute.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FF- you're absolutely correct about IG Farben. the former Ciba-Geigy group out of Basel split into Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, Monsanto, Merck, etc.

And yes- they are responsible for killing members of my family in Poland. And millions of others.

Birth control pills are every bit a tool of eugenics as any other tool used in pharma. Sure, you won't get pregnant (usually), but you'll live a life partially ill, and have an express lane to estrogen-linked cancers, from uterine and breast, to brain and lung.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Venetian

Venetian-

We can thank Monsanto and cargill for that. Again- IG Farben- born and bred. Good lord- thank you for the info. I'll post anything I find on this. Great catch!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What the h***?
I was hoping this was a bad joke when I read the title.
I'm French and I've got to come here to hear about this? I assure you the French media have been very quiet about this. Which is understandable, knowing the upheaval this will cause.
I hate this already. I'm a teacher and as such a civil servant. I suppose I can say bye bye to my job if I refuse the vaccination.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
In rance we're 70 millions. Considering the natural chaos that a massive vaccination campaign would create, at least a half-dozen million people would "fail" to be vaccinated.
Anyway, glad to know that kind of news raises eyebrows on ATS, because when I talk about this to my friends / colleagues, they give me weird looks

[edit on 2/6/09 by MattMulder]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
MattMulder- et mes amis Francais- je suis desolee-

If it helps in any way at all, the US media has done no more to inform its' population about what's to come. It's hideous cowardice, IMO.

As a teacher, certainly you will be in a difficult position, poster- perhaps you can find a friend within the system to assist you- to assert that you've been vaccinated somehow, without touching you- I will hope for that for you all.

Bonne chance, et connaissez-vous qu'il ya une cousine aux Etas-Unis (moi-meme) qui a les meme idees sur la grippe! J'en vos prie. And forgive my schoolgirl French....

new topics

top topics

join